<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Addie I guess you have a raw deal carrying twins, it seems like hard work! I'm with your dh on general pregnancy though- being pregnant is sooo magic, men must be secretely super jealous I reckon. Dh has just brought me tea in bed and a slice of toast because I texted him in the kitchen saying Henry was hungry for tea and toast :haha:

On YOUR general pregnancy. This is something that's really getting to me (not you B, and I think you meant it as your pregnancy anyway) people keep telling me how wonderful their pregnancies were like I'm making it up. Like bc they didn't get any back pain, what am I talking about?! It's all relative. Same with pain relief and the need for it - it's totally personal and relative to the woman experiencing it. We can't say "pregnancy" or "pain" is like this or that, we can only say "my pregnancy" and "my pain" etc.

Morning turtles

On the lurker. Saw my mw. 2cm dilated, cervix 0.5cm long. Had a good stretch and sweep and having some contractions. Nothing too bitey yet. Gone out for some breakfast with dh

Perfect weather for having a baby. Rain is lashing down, cool 23*

I'll keep you posted

omg eekkk! were going to meet Tori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning turtles

On the lurker. Saw my mw. 2cm dilated, cervix 0.5cm long. Had a good stretch and sweep and having some contractions. Nothing too bitey yet. Gone out for some breakfast with dh

Perfect weather for having a baby. Rain is lashing down, cool 23*

I'll keep you posted

omg eekkk! were going to meet Tori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe so :thumbup:

The cyclone a few hours ago further up our coast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H94gL9xMZXQ&feature=share

OMG! I will not be swimming!! That is huge storm!

It's absolutely bucketing down! On the freeway on the way home from the mw there were 8 accidents in a 60km stretch. Visibility around 15m. Quite scary. We took the coastal road for part of the trip and the swell is HUGE

I agree with both of u. B pregnancy is magical. Each time I feel my girls move I fall more in love with them. Sara ur rt each pregnancy is different and I don't feel like I'm in some hotel ordering room service. I wish I didn't need my DH to go down and get me food and drinks I wish I felt well enough to do it on my own. I also feel like people think u make it up when u say ur in pain and such bc they had lovely pregnancies. In the end we will have beautiful babies and we will be more sympathetic to those who voice their in pain or having hard pregnancies.

My shower is in 3 hours!!!! And furniture can come at any time :happydance::happydance:

I can't Wait to see your photos from the shower, especially allllll the cute clothing you're going to get!!

Yeah I am fed up of the pain. I don't deal with boredom well and not feeling up to going for a walk etc is really making me depressed.

I know not being able to be as active is hard. Like I said I went to one store and I was in pain and dizzy. We are almost done being pregnant, I keep remding myself of that and I think the time will go by fast. I can't wait to meet my girls!!!!!!

Had a nap and everything fizzled out. Now bh 5 min a apart but not so intense

Good thing tho....going in to labour on a Sunday seems to not be so exciting for the turtles :shrug: Some don't even notice :shrug:

Had a nap and everything fizzled out. Now bh 5 min a apart but not so intense

Good thing tho....going in to labour on a Sunday seems to not be so exciting for the turtles :shrug: Some don't even notice :shrug:

i let everyone know that i could, i was going to keep them upto date if any progress :D

Good morning! Just woke up! Baby and DH are still asleep in bed :cloud9:

TRIN!! Can't wait to meet Tori!!

Soooo excited for you!! Are you all ready? Do you feel like it will be today? Or tomorrow? CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Trin, I finished the second book last night. Did you finish it? I just bought the third one, so I'll send that over when you give me the okay! :thumbup:

Yesterday Rhyko and I went to the 'group baby shower' for the attachment parenting group I joined in January. It was so fun! They have one every year - for the babies born in the last six months and for the babies to be born in the coming six months. We played a couple baby shower games (I won the modeling the 'crunchy mama' baby stuff - I did 'birth pool' and thought of Trin!) and we also had a 'make a nursing necklace' station and that was so much fun. I made a really simple necklace with a jasper pendant. It was so nice to be in a room full of women breastfeeding and babywearing and talking about cloth diapers! I felt like I was in hippy heaven! :haha:

Also, I posted on FB - but Rhyko and I went to the movies on Thursday! I'd been pulling my hair out searching for somewhere - anywhere - to go to a 'baby friendly' movie ever since Crunchie talked about it. And what do you know - the theater about 20 minutes from my house has Thursday morning 'Mother's Day' movies where you can bring your babies. Rhyko LOVED it! I think he's just high energy or something - he just thrives in up beat, fast paced environments. He LOVE the parking garage and walking through the swanky mall (it was in a swanky city - Bellevue) to the theater and he was, I think, the only baby who didn't have a fit in the movie! He just nursed, watch the movie and took a nap. :thumbup: We saw The Secret World of Arrietty. 'Twas very cute! We're going again next week and seeing The Lorax! :thumbup:

April - I'm not sure how to 'link' to you - but when I search on NetFlix on my computer for 'Babies' the documentary comes up and you can 'play' it or add it to the queue. Are you searching on your computer? Maybe it's different in the UK?

Either way - it's worth owning. I LOVE that documentary. The last two times I watched it I just had it on watching it to soothe me :haha: It's very calming and nice to watch/have playing.

TRIN!! Can't wait to meet Tori!!

Soooo excited for you!! Are you all ready? Do you feel like it will be today? Or tomorrow? CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I had a strong tonight feeling but now I'm not so sure :shrug: Been niggling all day and stronger than usual so I don't think it's just a reaction to the stretch and sweep. But no show, which is what I would take for a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->