<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Trin, I finished the second book last night. Did you finish it? I just bought the third one, so I'll send that over when you give me the okay! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm 30% of the way through - didn't get to read at all today but I'm going to read tonight :thumbup:

Where we had planned to walk after the mw appointment

428641_10150645970810690_695490689_9054018_289299155_n.jpg

TRIN!! Can't wait to meet Tori!!

Soooo excited for you!! Are you all ready? Do you feel like it will be today? Or tomorrow? CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I had a strong tonight feeling but now I'm not so sure :shrug: Been niggling all day and stronger than usual so I don't think it's just a reaction to the stretch and sweep. But no show, which is what I would take for a good sign

Well, the best part is that either way it will be sooner rather than later that Tori's here!!!! :dance:

April, you can feed him egg as long as there is no real egg allergy in the family

Trin so excited :wohoo: can u pm me ur address.

addie can i have ur address too as i need to post ur present for ur little ladies ;)

Trin,

I am so excited for you !
You do not like giving yourself long for the old maternity leave do you ? Xxx

Oh Luna, that sound's like a fab group ! So much fun ....

Happy Sunday's all xxxx

Trin,

I am so excited for you !
You do not like giving yourself long for the old maternity leave do you ? Xxx

*clears throat loudly* because you just lounged around for weeks before popping out a baby :haha:

So I realise this may be too crunchy and tmi for some so I put it in a spoiler

I got DH to check me and if I can decifer his description I'm only around 3cm. So hope I wake up in labour tonight

I got DH to check me and if I can decifer his description I'm only around 3cm. So hope I wake up in labour tonight

Exciting!! That's better than nothing! :dance:

Exciting!! That's better than nothing! :dance:

Yep. Was 2 with the mw...but then different technique etc

I am slightly concerned that I'm doing what our one mom who had 3 boys and then a girl did. She niggled all day and night. We went to bed. Her husband called us later and we ran down the passage and we literally caught the baby at the edge of the bed. Then again, maybe that would be great:haha:

My photos are back :happydance: my phone did the same thing again and I thought "oh no, I'm going to lose the photos I took this morning" but once it finished all my photos were back. I immediately backed them up onto my dads computer. I'm so happy to have them back, and will definitely be backing them up daily now.

My photos are back :happydance: my phone did the same thing again and I thought "oh no, I'm going to lose the photos I took this morning" but once it finished all my photos were back. I immediately backed them up onto my dads computer. I'm so happy to have them back, and will definitely be backing them up daily now.

YAY!!! Essie, that's great! i was so sad for you that your lost your picture a day pictures! :hugs:

Evening turts!

The MIL has left, nice day:thumbup:

Is 3cm alot? It could go quickly from now for Trin no? Coolness!! :happydance: OMG she's going to weep for sure when she first sees Tori!! AMAZING!

Yep Sarachka I mean my pregnancy, though diabetes is no bed of roses either but by some miracle I still feel magical despite the poofuck of diabetes! My sis hated all 3 of her pregnancies, many women do, perfectly normal and doesn't in the least distract from the magic of having a baby :cloud9: It'll go by in a flash anyway and soon your back won't hurt and I'll be able to eat Maltesers!! :hugs:

Yep Sarachka I mean my pregnancy, though diabetes is no bed of roses either but by some miracle I still feel magical despite the poofuck of diabetes! My sis hated all 3 of her pregnancies, many women do, perfectly normal and doesn't in the least distract from the magic of having a baby :cloud9: It'll go by in a flash anyway and soon your back won't hurt and I'll be able to eat Maltesers!! :hugs:

Thanks lover. I am really looking forward to it. It's awesome in two ways 1) I get my bebeh!! 2) hopefully my pain should go!

I can't Wait to be energetic and out of the house and here and there etc. I'm gonna force myself to be comfortable BF in public bc I don't Want to be rushing home all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->