<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Yep Sarachka I mean my pregnancy, though diabetes is no bed of roses either but by some miracle I still feel magical despite the poofuck of diabetes! My sis hated all 3 of her pregnancies, many women do, perfectly normal and doesn't in the least distract from the magic of having a baby :cloud9: It'll go by in a flash anyway and soon your back won't hurt and I'll be able to eat Maltesers!! :hugs:

Thanks lover. I am really looking forward to it. It's awesome in two ways 1) I get my bebeh!! 2) hopefully my pain should go!

I can't Wait to be energetic and out of the house and here and there etc. I'm gonna force myself to be comfortable BF in public bc I don't Want to be rushing home all the time.

It took me some time to be comfortable, but I think it is one of those things that once you give it a go a few times you're not as nervous and then it becomes no big deal. It is totally second nature to me, now. When Rhyko was littler I used a ring sling when we were out - I'd lay him in it, give him the boob and then drape the tail over his head so he could sleep and nurse and my boob wasn't hanging out :haha:
Now that he's bigger I nurse him in my ergo carrier and just cover my boob with a burp cloth. I doubt anyone even knows I'm nursing!:thumbup:

I just whip my baps out anywhere for feeds. I have no shame. I am a vulgar Essex woman come Froggoid. Also that little red wrinkly screaming thing helps the process somewhat- sometimes you can just be in such a hurry to put a stopper in it that you just don't give a poo where you feed! So long as it's clean- I didn't like feeding in grubby places like the Metro :shrug: We'll have mild weather for park bench feeds Sarachka :thumbup: I froze my :holly: s with Holly during outdoor feeds :wacko:

Essie I'm glad the photo gods returned your pics :hugs:

Evening turts!

The MIL has left, nice day:thumbup:

Is 3cm alot? It could go quickly from now for Trin no? Coolness!! :happydance: OMG she's going to weep for sure when she first sees Tori!! AMAZING!

Yep Sarachka I mean my pregnancy, though diabetes is no bed of roses either but by some miracle I still feel magical despite the poofuck of diabetes! My sis hated all 3 of her pregnancies, many women do, perfectly normal and doesn't in the least distract from the magic of having a baby :cloud9: It'll go by in a flash anyway and soon your back won't hurt and I'll be able to eat Maltesers!! :hugs:

Thanks lover. I am really looking forward to it. It's awesome in two ways 1) I get my bebeh!! 2) hopefully my pain should go!

I can't Wait to be energetic and out of the house and here and there etc. I'm gonna force myself to be comfortable BF in public bc I don't Want to be rushing home all the time.

It took me some time to be comfortable, but I think it is one of those things that once you give it a go a few times you're not as nervous and then it becomes no big deal. It is totally second nature to me, now. When Rhyko was littler I used a ring sling when we were out - I'd lay him in it, give him the boob and then drape the tail over his head so he could sleep and nurse and my boob wasn't hanging out :haha:
Now that he's bigger I nurse him in my ergo carrier and just cover my boob with a burp cloth. I doubt anyone even knows I'm nursing!:thumbup:

Yeah this is kinda my plan. I have lots of shawls etc that I'll put to good use.

I agree with Lunes, it's something you get confident and proficient at, and thus very discreet and no faffing. I'm sure many train feeds with Holly slipped in my jacket went totally unoticed!!

My boar is going to take AGES to mosaic :wacko: It's fun to do though- and Holly had a go at smashing tiles this morning which she loved! The problem is rain forecast all week and it's something I wanted to do outdoors :cry:

At the risk of being Spam mcHam I would like to share with you all that I am going to make myself a nice cup of tea now :coffee: I really fancy one and just the sound of the kettle boiling is droolworthy!

My boar is going to take AGES to mosaic :wacko: It's fun to do though- and Holly had a go at smashing tiles this morning which she loved! The problem is rain forecast all week and it's something I wanted to do outdoors :cry:

It's pouring with rain here too. Rly doesn't help my mood!!

Omg I have tea :cloud9: In my fave cup too :cloud9:

It's a rainy evening so I might go for a little walk with my umbrella- I just love the smell of rainy evenings and I like seeing all the worms that come out to play, some of them are MASSIVE round my way, much bigger than English worms. It's the opposite to French/English babies! French worms would be off the English worm growth charts :haha:

Hello lovelies :hi:

My guests left quite late so I'm doing everything at an accelerated speed to be ready for the week ahead! 'Twas a loverly weekend with good friends though..I do love to spend time with the folks that mean the most to me :cloud9:

I'm up to speed with "T.T." (= Tori Time) so it's just a case of waiting like a bunch of expectant fathers :thumbup: Oooooooooh, the excitment may actually cause me an injury!!! It's gonna be sooooooooooooo good! Come on Trin and Tori!! :happydance:

Everyone else...hope you're good and have had great weekends :hugs: Missed you :kiss:

Ha ha! Simultaneous rain posts! Go for a worm hunt walk like me and measure the biggest worm you find and we can compare Franco-Anglais worm sizes!

I forgot to tell you all something that happened the other day. DH was laying with Lyra on his chest trying to get her to fall asleep, I was next to them reading out to her. All of a sudden DH pushed Lyra towards *me saying "take her. Take her NOW". I wondered what on earth was wrong...she had bitten him. Full force of her four gnashers right on his nipple :haha: he was most upset but all I could do was laugh at him.*

Ha ha! Simultaneous rain posts! Go for a worm hunt walk like me and measure the biggest worm you find and we can compare Franco-Anglais worm sizes!

Peterborough is not somewhere a 7 months pregnant woman walks around on her own. Esp one who can hardly move

I forgot to tell you all something that happened the other day. DH was laying with Lyra on his chest trying to get her to fall asleep, I was next to them reading out to her. All of a sudden DH pushed Lyra towards *me saying "take her. Take her NOW". I wondered what on earth was wrong...she had bitten him. Full force of her four gnashers right on his nipple :haha: he was most upset but all I could do was laugh at him.*

Ooops! Haha, I would probably be laughing, too!! :haha:

Rhyko has the first little bumpy ridges of a tooth coming in! The bottom middle, as is standard :thumbup: He's five and a half months. 15 days until his half year birthday! :shock:

Luckily Trin is busy doing more important things like having a baby otherwise she'd post a picture of her local worm and it would make my big French worms look like maggots :cry:

April and I saw African worms on our day out together and they were jolly big :shock:

Ha ha Essie, I love his reaction of getting rid of Lyra onto you asap!! Don't laugh too soon Luna, if little man's first tooth is coming, it'll be you getting bitten next :haha:

Off for a worm walk :thumbup:

hiiiiiii just nipping on while emmie is feeding (we have just bathed her :cloud9:) to check how trin is doing? april sent me a thoughtfull message to let me know about trin.....so im eagarly awaiting Tori's arrival.

How far along is she now? :shrug: last time she was 2cm :thumbup:

anyway il keep nipping on......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how exciting.

emmie blows you all a big kiss from her :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->