<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Shower was fun but after opening the gifts I was in pain and my body started to shake and was dizzy :/ im not used to moving around that much . The delivery people destroyed the girls white carpet black spots everywhere it better come up I called the furniture store n they will pay for it to be cleaned and cleaner will come tomorrow but so mad as it's brand new white carpet*I shouldn't have to have it cleaned and it may not look as white now. So mad.

Addie I guess you have a raw deal carrying twins, it seems like hard work! I'm with your dh on general pregnancy though- being pregnant is sooo magic, men must be secretely super jealous I reckon. Dh has just brought me tea in bed and a slice of toast because I texted him in the kitchen saying Henry was hungry for tea and toast :haha:

On YOUR general pregnancy. This is something that's really getting to me (not you B, and I think you meant it as your pregnancy anyway) people keep telling me how wonderful their pregnancies were like I'm making it up. Like bc they didn't get any back pain, what am I talking about?! It's all relative. Same with pain relief and the need for it - it's totally personal and relative to the woman experiencing it. We can't say "pregnancy" or "pain" is like this or that, we can only say "my pregnancy" and "my pain" etc.

I agree Sez...pregnancy was nothing like magic for me either and I did get quite annoyed with dear mumsie when she kept saying I should enjoy it more...which part mummy dear? Humungoid swollen legs? High BP? No sleep? Under what other circumstances would you tell a person to enjoy this stuff?? :dohh: You're right, it's a very personal experience and you don't have to justify your experience or choices to anyone :thumbup:

Ha ha Essie, I love his reaction of getting rid of Lyra onto you asap!! Don't laugh too soon Luna, if little man's first tooth is coming, it'll be you getting bitten next :haha:

Off for a worm walk :thumbup:

He already does bite me! And with this new tooth coming it's not pleasant!
He only does it when he's fallen sleep at the nipple and does this 'getting cozy tense all the muscles and pull off the nip' thing and then goes limp and is out like a light :haha:

Yesterday Rhyko and I went to the 'group baby shower' for the attachment parenting group I joined in January. It was so fun! They have one every year - for the babies born in the last six months and for the babies to be born in the coming six months. We played a couple baby shower games (I won the modeling the 'crunchy mama' baby stuff - I did 'birth pool' and thought of Trin!) and we also had a 'make a nursing necklace' station and that was so much fun. I made a really simple necklace with a jasper pendant. It was so nice to be in a room full of women breastfeeding and babywearing and talking about cloth diapers! I felt like I was in hippy heaven! :haha:

Also, I posted on FB - but Rhyko and I went to the movies on Thursday! I'd been pulling my hair out searching for somewhere - anywhere - to go to a 'baby friendly' movie ever since Crunchie talked about it. And what do you know - the theater about 20 minutes from my house has Thursday morning 'Mother's Day' movies where you can bring your babies. Rhyko LOVED it! I think he's just high energy or something - he just thrives in up beat, fast paced environments. He LOVE the parking garage and walking through the swanky mall (it was in a swanky city - Bellevue) to the theater and he was, I think, the only baby who didn't have a fit in the movie! He just nursed, watch the movie and took a nap. :thumbup: We saw The Secret World of Arrietty. 'Twas very cute! We're going again next week and seeing The Lorax! :thumbup:

Wow Luna..your group baby shower sounds great! Like nothing we have here I don't think (maybe someone will correct me?)

Loving the fact you went to the cinema...you and Crunchie are so lucky! I too looked into it when Crunchie first mentioned it and there are no participating cinemas within sensible distance to me :( Can't win 'em all eh? However, I'm glad you got to enjoy and master Rhyko was in his element :thumbup:

My photos are back :happydance: my phone did the same thing again and I thought "oh no, I'm going to lose the photos I took this morning" but once it finished all my photos were back. I immediately backed them up onto my dads computer. I'm so happy to have them back, and will definitely be backing them up daily now.

:yipee:

That's a relief I bet!

Yesterday Rhyko and I went to the 'group baby shower' for the attachment parenting group I joined in January. It was so fun! They have one every year - for the babies born in the last six months and for the babies to be born in the coming six months. We played a couple baby shower games (I won the modeling the 'crunchy mama' baby stuff - I did 'birth pool' and thought of Trin!) and we also had a 'make a nursing necklace' station and that was so much fun. I made a really simple necklace with a jasper pendant. It was so nice to be in a room full of women breastfeeding and babywearing and talking about cloth diapers! I felt like I was in hippy heaven! :haha:

Also, I posted on FB - but Rhyko and I went to the movies on Thursday! I'd been pulling my hair out searching for somewhere - anywhere - to go to a 'baby friendly' movie ever since Crunchie talked about it. And what do you know - the theater about 20 minutes from my house has Thursday morning 'Mother's Day' movies where you can bring your babies. Rhyko LOVED it! I think he's just high energy or something - he just thrives in up beat, fast paced environments. He LOVE the parking garage and walking through the swanky mall (it was in a swanky city - Bellevue) to the theater and he was, I think, the only baby who didn't have a fit in the movie! He just nursed, watch the movie and took a nap. :thumbup: We saw The Secret World of Arrietty. 'Twas very cute! We're going again next week and seeing The Lorax! :thumbup:

Wow Luna..your group baby shower sounds great! Like nothing we have here I don't think (maybe someone will correct me?)

Loving the fact you went to the cinema...you and Crunchie are so lucky! I too looked into it when Crunchie first mentioned it and there are no participating cinemas within sensible distance to me :( Can't win 'em all eh? However, I'm glad you got to enjoy and master Rhyko was in his element :thumbup:

Thanks! I am so glad to have found that baby friendly movie morning.... :cloud9: I bet you could take Cara to an early morning movie during the week and no one would bat an eye! :thumbup:

Yes, the baby shower was lots of fun! It's nice to meet new people. I feel I'm busier and meeting more new people now than before I was pregnant - which I totally wasn't thinking would be the case!

Omg I have tea :cloud9: In my fave cup too :cloud9:

It's a rainy evening so I might go for a little walk with my umbrella- I just love the smell of rainy evenings and I like seeing all the worms that come out to play, some of them are MASSIVE round my way, much bigger than English worms. It's the opposite to French/English babies! French worms would be off the English worm growth charts :haha:

I do love how you get all blissed out over a cup of tea and worms :haha:

:hugs:

I forgot to tell you all something that happened the other day. DH was laying with Lyra on his chest trying to get her to fall asleep, I was next to them reading out to her. All of a sudden DH pushed Lyra towards *me saying "take her. Take her NOW". I wondered what on earth was wrong...she had bitten him. Full force of her four gnashers right on his nipple :haha: he was most upset but all I could do was laugh at him.*

:rofl:

*ahem* I mean is DH's nip all right?

Shower was fun but after opening the gifts I was in pain and my body started to shake and was dizzy :/ im not used to moving around that much . The delivery people destroyed the girls white carpet black spots everywhere it better come up I called the furniture store n they will pay for it to be cleaned and cleaner will come tomorrow but so mad as it's brand new white carpet*I shouldn't have to have it cleaned and it may not look as white now. So mad.

Oh dear..sorry you felt so shaky addie but glad you enjoyed your shower at least :thumbup:

No wonder you're not pleased about the carpet! Did you ask them to remove their shoes before they went into the room?

I forgot to tell you all something that happened the other day. DH was laying with Lyra on his chest trying to get her to fall asleep, I was next to them reading out to her. All of a sudden DH pushed Lyra towards *me saying "take her. Take her NOW". I wondered what on earth was wrong...she had bitten him. Full force of her four gnashers right on his nipple :haha: he was most upset but all I could do was laugh at him.*

He said it was still sore the next morning. I told him he now knows how I feel.

He said it was still sore the next morning. I told him he now knows how I feel.

Well....he maybe at least has slightly more insight than before this experience :winkwink:

How are you my lovely? I see Lyra is coming on leaps and bounds! She's doing very well indeed :thumbup:

DH was home so I dont know if he asked them to remove shoes but clearly they didn't. It was so nice to see my friends and family today once girls room is all set up I'll take some pics. We still r waiting for rocking chair and bedding and then I'll take pics. W have to decorate walls as well but I'll take pic once carpet is cleaned and bedding n rocker r in.

just letting you know Jay may baby and bump me (as he calls it) because i twated (twitterfraped) him to wayne rooney saying youre my saviour :haha: so now hes going to come on here and write something obscene! heads up

DH was home so I dont know if he asked them to remove shoes but clearly they didn't. It was so nice to see my friends and family today once girls room is all set up I'll take some pics. We still r waiting for rocking chair and bedding and then I'll take pics. W have to decorate walls as well but I'll take pic once carpet is cleaned and bedding n rocker r in.

Well thinking about it really, they should have the common sense to see a white carpet and take their shoes off without being asked.

Looking forward to pics :thumbup::happydance:

just letting you know Jay may baby and bump me (as he calls it) because i twated (twitterfraped) him to wayne rooney saying youre my saviour :haha: so now hes going to come on here and write something obscene! heads up

Yikes ok will look out for it.

Oh my...I shall await a "Jay special" with bated breath :haha::winkwink:

A bit annoyed. I'm up in bed and DH and his mom r organizing all the gifts and when I went down to help she told me to get upstairs and lay down. I know what my body can handle and I know she is just trying to help but I don't want to be told what to do and I wanted to look at everything with my DH u know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->