<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I came back down I want to do this with my DH. His mom is helping still which is great but I want to enjoy this with DH.

I forgot to tell you all something that happened the other day. DH was laying with Lyra on his chest trying to get her to fall asleep, I was next to them reading out to her. All of a sudden DH pushed Lyra towards *me saying "take her. Take her NOW". I wondered what on earth was wrong...she had bitten him. Full force of her four gnashers right on his nipple :haha: he was most upset but all I could do was laugh at him.*

:rofl:

*ahem* I mean is DH's nip all right?

He said it was still sore the next morning. I told him he now knows how I feel.

Well....he maybe at least has slightly more insight than before this experience :winkwink:

How are you my lovely? I see Lyra is coming on leaps and bounds! She's doing very well indeed :thumbup:

I'm well thanks. I booked lyras settling in days for nursery :cry: 3 weeks til I'm back at work, mat leave has gone insanely quickly. Lyras christening is a week today so we've got lots of things to do this week to get ready for that.

Glad you had a good time with your 'friends' the men in white coats :winkwink: how is Cara? have you got lots of plans for this week?

I came back down I want to do this with my DH. His mom is helping still which is great but I want to enjoy this with DH.

Glad you get to enjoy it, did you get lots of outfits?? Will we get pics from your shower?

It's goodnight from me, we have a busy week planned so need up beauty sleep. :kiss: maybe I'll wake up to news of the newest turtle baby :happydance: sleep well all.

I forgot to tell you all something that happened the other day. DH was laying with Lyra on his chest trying to get her to fall asleep, I was next to them reading out to her. All of a sudden DH pushed Lyra towards *me saying "take her. Take her NOW". I wondered what on earth was wrong...she had bitten him. Full force of her four gnashers right on his nipple :haha: he was most upset but all I could do was laugh at him.*

:rofl:

*ahem* I mean is DH's nip all right?

He said it was still sore the next morning. I told him he now knows how I feel.

Well....he maybe at least has slightly more insight than before this experience :winkwink:

How are you my lovely? I see Lyra is coming on leaps and bounds! She's doing very well indeed :thumbup:

I'm well thanks. I booked lyras settling in days for nursery :cry: 3 weeks til I'm back at work, mat leave has gone insanely quickly. Lyras christening is a week today so we've got lots of things to do this week to get ready for that.

Glad you had a good time with your 'friends' the men in white coats :winkwink: how is Cara? have you got lots of plans for this week?

:hugs:...try not to worry too much, it won't be so bad I'm sure. Just a bit of adjusting. I understand completely though.

Oooo, the christening has crept up so fast! It will be the perfect day I'm sure :thumbup:

Cara is great thanks although she's has a couple of sicky and slightly subdued days....she loved all the attention this weekend. My friend who was here has no children but is so good with them I can't help thinking it's such a shame she has none. This week will be a busy one..Monday, shopping, Tuesday baby swimmers, Wednesday I'm attending a work meeting, Thursday is Gymboree time and Friday I'm going round to my friend's! Phew!

DH was home so I dont know if he asked them to remove shoes but clearly they didn't. It was so nice to see my friends and family today once girls room is all set up I'll take some pics. We still r waiting for rocking chair and bedding and then I'll take pics. W have to decorate walls as well but I'll take pic once carpet is cleaned and bedding n rocker r in.

I can't wait to see pics

A bit annoyed. I'm up in bed and DH and his mom r organizing all the gifts and when I went down to help she told me to get upstairs and lay down. I know what my body can handle and I know she is just trying to help but I don't want to be told what to do and I wanted to look at everything with my DH u know.

That sucks. I'd want to see everything too

Yes I'll post shower pics in the next couple days. :thumbup:

Yessssss. I think it will make u feel better ;-)

shikes sorry Ads didnt realise i missed your shower hope it was good xx

April talking of showers ... I just looked at the state of my shower in the en suite and thought of you. You'd have a stroke! It's the main reason I want the x5 rly. It's beyond gross

April talking of showers ... I just looked at the state of my shower in the en suite and thought of you. You'd have a stroke! It's the main reason I want the x5 rly. It's beyond gross

ooooh white tiles gone a bit not white inbetween? mine were like that but with beige tiles! which is worse, no matter of scrubbing nothing, then x5 and boom i see white inbetween tiles! if you lived closer id send you the x5 for trial, i wonder if i can still do that?

god i am so fricking depressed im actually wanting to cry about it! my head is not right at the moment and iv hit the wine tonight, and i dont drink! i think im only with Jay to not disappoint other people 3 kids 3 dads, why is it me that makes the wrong choices, i wish i could erase the men, im not sure what iv done wrong, but just want the best for my children, he just wont grow up and i cant make him :cry: im sorry to moan AGAIN
jesus someone shoot me!

U can't think about disappointing others. If ur not happy and he won't change u do what is best for u and ur kids. Life is short and u should be with someone who is making it enjoyable.

April, big hugs for you! I agree with Addie - life is far too short to spend it with someone who makes you so upset! You deserve to be happy and really you should do whatever makes you happy!

Morning turts :flasher:

Well I never, Monday again!

Bloods 86....Weight you just won't believe- 51.2kgs! :happydance: But I did get a big fat red last night because I had a sandwich for dinner (I'd cooked lunch for 8 yesterday so couldn't be bothered in the evening and sandwiches don't ever pass, however wholemeal and healthy I make them :cry:) I hope Henry is not toooooo enormous :argh:

Looking forward to shower pics Addie!

I have an oddly crazy busy week- something on everyday- that will keep Holly et moi on our toes!

Hope you're all feeling happy and marvellous this Monday in March, the season of promise, and you are full of joy and beautiful ideas today :kiss:

April big :hug:

Trin a lin we're holding hands in our hearts for you :hug:

XxxxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back