<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Omg I have tea :cloud9: In my fave cup too :cloud9:

It's a rainy evening so I might go for a little walk with my umbrella- I just love the smell of rainy evenings and I like seeing all the worms that come out to play, some of them are MASSIVE round my way, much bigger than English worms. It's the opposite to French/English babies! French worms would be off the English worm growth charts :haha:

I do love how you get all blissed out over a cup of tea and worms :haha:

:hugs:

I almost forgot the worm pic for you B. This is on my friend Etienne's farm

225402_10150235366634002_676809001_8361918_6144482_n.jpg

Morning myrtles,

I have a real urge to dye my hair. I might have to go to boots and see if any colours jump out at me.*

It's a very blustery morning here in Norfolk. We even had a bit of snow yesterday. I'm aiming to get my house spotless and make my cake decorations today. All dependent on how co-operative little minx is.*

Any news from Trin?

Ugh Sarah sorry you're suffering with your heartburn again. Are you thinking of getting another sick note or just a new prescription?*

April, it must be so frustrating when Jay acts like a child. My DH can be childish at times, and I have to remind him he's 25 not 17. I can't imagine having to face the decision of whether to split or not, it must be complicated especially with James. Maybe seeing a bit less of Jay will allow you to figure out what it best for you. :hugs:

Well done on your bloods and weight B :thumbup:

Thankyou Essie, it is hard because i want to do what is right for James but also for myself i have to separate that, its not just childish, its also with James i assume he should help out more when hes not at work, but his answer is go get a job n il stay and look after James, but the thing is i dont get anything out of Jay working so when hes here he should help out regardless, i do things for him but get nothing back :shrug: its just a struggle to get him to help! Then its the way he speaks to me like im dirt gah just dont know anymore

Trin i did message in the turtle group when april told me the news and your own message too i replied too......i did notice you we're labouring hope you dont mean me ;(

essie so so happy you got your pics back yipeeee

what are evryones plans today?

I got your messages :hugs: The group has disappeared tho :shrug:

Sorry you're having such a poofucks time April. It's easy from the outside to comment and say what you should do from a logical perspective, but as soon as emotions are involved, logic tends to be very difficult to listen to :hugs:

Emandi i seem to of missed your birth story! seems it was def right choice going for ventouse instead of sec, amazing to be out same day! such a lovely birth story!

Sorry you're having such a poofucks time April. It's easy from the outside to comment and say what you should do from a logical perspective, but as soon as emotions are involved, logic tends to be very difficult to listen to :hugs:

yes im in the head and heart fight at the moment, thanks Trin :hugs:

i dont know why im still awake! i went to bed at 1am woke at 4am and havent slept since but am wide awake! odd i loveeee my sleep!

Sarah I had such a funny dream. I woke up and u were there n we were talking about how sleeping on our sides hurt and we can't wait to be able to sleep on our backs again. Then u told me to get up and we were driving in ur car and u said u were taking us to a place where pregnant women are allowed to sleep on their backs and not feel hip pain lolllllllllolol!!! :haha::haha:

Trin i did message in the turtle group when april told me the news and your own message too i replied too......i did notice you we're labouring hope you dont mean me ;(

essie so so happy you got your pics back yipeeee

what are evryones plans today?

I got your messages :hugs: The group has disappeared tho :shrug:

Thats ok then thought you mant me as i was awol again all weekend:dohh:

Hope the curry works too:thumbup:and i know it has on my ohone too its so strange:shrug:

April i didnt realise your having troubles again:hugs:hope you sort it out

ps-Trin tell your DH i'm starting kettlecise tonight :thumbup:

Sarah do you need one of these? I bought it for James he sat in it once and hasnt used it since :shrug:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!h8E8RW4!m!DBPN+MR3,rg~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!h8E8RW4!m!DBPN+MR3,rg~~60_12.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Well turtleloids i must dress ones baba and get off to the supermarket as i have a stew to make ready for dinner !!!

Okay, my tenancy start date is 26th March I am hoping they don't change it! My tenancy here ends on the 1st of April....I am slowly packing things up that I know we wont use. Less to panic about on the day. I have repaired the skirting that the dog ate with polyfilla! Bad puppy! Got an inspection on wednesday from berneslai homes to check for damage and such. Need to dig out a paintbrush!

HAYLEY thanks so much for the GORGEOUS outfit for Elina. It's so lovely, and in my favourite colour!!!!! I appreciate it so much esp today as I feel so down with the discomfort etc. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Sarah do you need one of these? I bought it for James he sat in it once and hasnt used it since :shrug:

April you've sent me too much stuff!!

Sarah I had such a funny dream. I woke up and u were there n we were talking about how sleeping on our sides hurt and we can't wait to be able to sleep on our backs again. Then u told me to get up and we were driving in ur car and u said u were taking us to a place where pregnant women are allowed to sleep on their backs and not feel hip pain lolllllllllolol!!! :haha::haha:

Haha I'd loooove to find a place where we can sleep comfortably!!!

I didn't sleep at allllllllll and not bc I am pregnant bc bc DH was up alllllllll night with his allergies. He was sniffing and blowing his nose for hourssssssssssssssssssss. I feel really bad for him but when this happens he really needs to go in the other room he can't keep me up all night. I am so tired and cranky and after such a stressful day yesterday on my body I really needed to sleep. He went downstairs for a bit but then came back and for hours again kept me up. I can't wait for the day bed to arrive this way when that happens he can go sleep in a nice bed in the next room. I can't even sleep in now that he is at work bc I have to wait for the carpet people to come since those workers destroyeddddd my carpet ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->