25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Teej if you go into postnatal support on here you will see lots of threads on c sections xx

Hi ladies, thought I'd drop in and say hello while I'm up doing a night feed. My I-pod keeps me awake! I'm glad you know how you're giving birth now Tammy so you can begin to prepare yourself..I'm sure you'll have a really positive birth experience...try not to read too many scare stories. Planned sections are quite different to emergency ones too- much calmer and relaxed. So when's the big day?!

Katie how are you getting on with baby Olivia? Good I hope :)

Pinga- getting bigger all the time- not that much longer now and good plan to get ahead with the xmas shopping.

Mrs Bear- really hoping this month was successful for you hun, have u tested yet? Best of luck.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well.

We are good- Josh is a month old already can you believe?! I'm feeling a lot more confident as a mummy now and despite it being incredibly hard work I am loving every minute and love my precious boy to bits :)

Take care all, I'm going back to sleep now- yay!

Hey Bec, glad to hear all is going well for you hun :)

My C-section is on the 28th Sept so only 2 weeks and a day to go... eeek!! I'm not looking too much into it to be honest, I have heard and read a lot of positive things about planned c-sec's so just looking forward to meeting my lil man now, I know it's going to be hard work but the alternative could be a lot worse!

Mrs Bear... keeping FXed for you hun!! xxx

Teej you will be fine.. Just remember to get hubby to help out with lots as you won't be at full strength for a while xxx

Sorry to hear that Mrs Bear, keeping my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.

You'll be fine Tammy, choose some nice music to have playing in the background to help keep you nice and relaxed. Finally having your baby is the most magical and surreal experience and even though they are hard work you get used to it and believe me you wouldn't have it any other way. 28th September is a lovely date for a birthday... Have you chosen a name for him yet?

Hey Bec.. Glad all is well with you x
Me and Olivia are getting on great same can't be said for the OH must be so tiring playing xbox all night! Grrrrr lol he slept on couch last night and I actually slept better! Xxx

Yeah my OH is over the moon that lil man is now going to be a September baby... He also has a September birthday lol. Thankfully He is really good and really looking forward to getting stuck in with baby duties, he has a 9 year old so know's what he's in for and we've talked through that I won't be able to do much at all for first couple of weeks due to c-sec and he's being really good about it :)

Name wise, we think we have finally settled on... Taylor Stephen, of course this may change when we see lil man so haven't told anyone else as yet but it's the only one that seems to have stuck, middle name was always going to be Stephen as that's OH's brothers name who sadly passed away last year so has a lot of meaning xxx

Me and Olivia are getting on great same can't be said for the OH must be so tiring playing xbox all night! Grrrrr lol he slept on couch last night and I actually slept better! Xxx

Ohh dear, sounds like he needs a kick into gear! At least on the upside you slept better!?!? xx

Ohh dear, sounds like he needs a kick into gear! At least on the upside you slept better!?!? xx

No snoring in my ear def helped! The dogs don't help jumping in and out of bed all
Night so Livvy actually went 4 hours from midnight which she never does lol so all round I'd say it was a great thing and he can stay there haha xx

Awh, that's a lovely name Tammy :) he will be born 5 days after my birthday- September is a great month. We chose Paul for our little ones middle name as that was my dad's name and he died when I was 19. It's a great way to remember and honour that lost loved one and I will enjoy telling Josh about the grandad he was named after one day.

Katie- playing on the x-box?? Oh dear. Hope he starts pulling his weight a bit more, you need a bit more support than that, being a mummy isn't easy and being a daddy shouldn't be either. :hugs:

He has his own business so works very hard and fair enough he is going to be substituting my wage whilst on maternity but I went out yesterday night for tea with my friend.. Was out from half 6 till half 8 and Livvy was already fed and asleep before I left.. Got home and she was still asleep for half hour so he had an easy time sitting her! He then fell asleep on the couch leaving me to do the midnight feed which he says he will do to help out so I snapped and just said you never wake up when I'm doing the early feeds (he is a heavy sleeper) so you get a good 8 hours sleep yet you fall asleep on the couch and leave me to do ALL the feeds! Was not happy at all but he just slept on the couch no doubt finishing his xbox game off! Grrrrr

Believe me girls the men don't get any better when they are little babies.... Drew does more with them now they can walk talk and basically look after themselves.... But tbh how I see/saw it was he goes to work earns the money so
I stay at home and raise the kids he shouldn't help out wi them when they are babies.... God that sounds awful and very old fashioned lol.... He rarely helped wi the kids when they were babies.... And I don't expect him to with any future babies.... I only sleep a few hours anyway now days so shouldn't be a problem :)

Hello ladies. I haven't posted in forever. I dont even know how far back to go to read. I see that we have at least two births. Congrats to Kati and Bec on Olivia and Joshua! Too cute!

So we are waiting on a couple more. How exciting!
Well, I am no longer trying to conceive, which is why I haven't been around bt I got to wondering about everyone in ealry August and I dropped in and read a bit and then again tnite I wondered so here I am.

Did I miss anything else exciting. I kow that Mrs Hedgehog and Teej are waiting on babies, any others that I missed?

Hey Life, how are you doing?? Do you mind me asking why you are no longer TTC?

You haven't really missed anything else, I am having a c-section 2 weeks today... eeek!! I haven't been on here much either as we've been converting our 2 bed into a 3 bed and it's been manic... I am sick to death of painting now lol.

Great to hear from you again though and hope all is well, take care hun xx

Teej - I think you'll end up having LO before me! I've had no signs of anything happening. Think I'm going to be pregnant forever!

Hey Life! How are you?
It's def been a while since you posted!

Rach - I totally disagree with that as I could be in exactly the same situation if I was single and getting benefits.
I am grateful that my OH is working hard to pay the difference whilst I'm off work but I'm only going to be down about 3 months and then I'll be back to work. I only ever ask that he does one feed as he is a night person anyway and usually up then.. Plus as Livvy has colic the days are very hard work and I need a break at night to cook tea, clean, wash and iron! Lol so I think it's different for everyone xx

Hi lifechanging :hi: sorry to hear you aren't ttc any more :hugs:

You haven't missed much from me except more BFNs

Another BFN today for me at 14dpo so its over for this month :cry: seriously considering taking rest of year off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->