25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hello ladies,

sorry for keeping you all waiting...this past week and a half has been MAD!! We haven't had one day without visitors yet and with me breastfeeding, baby Joshua has been very demanding of my time! Loving being a mummy but it has been pretty challenging so far...very sore and tired after an all night labour, sleepless nights, baby blues- all in all a lot harder than I thought but I wouldn't have it any other way. Think I was a bit nieve- everyone tells you how bad the labour is but noone had warned me about the need to recover afterwards. Not to worry...feeling so much better now and enjoying life with my baby boy. Labour was pretty quick for a first baby which was good. I started contractions at 2.15pm on the Wednesday but they were quite irregular for several hours. Went into the hospital at 3am and he was born at 7.50am on the Thursday. Still can't believe he came on his due date. I'm very grateful that it wasn't a day later as that is our first wedding anniversary and I had wanted to keep the two occassions separate. Anyway, Katie unless you've had your baby girl yet you must be 5 days overdue? I hope she is here for you soon and that you're not too uncomfortable. Here are some pics of our gorgeous, darling boy. Hope you like :) Love to all x x x

Attachments

• IMGP3694.jpg
    IMGP3694.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMGP3741.jpg
    IMGP3741.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMGP3717.jpg
    IMGP3717.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMGP3775.jpg
    IMGP3775.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMGP3690.jpg
    IMGP3690.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Aww Bec he is lovely!!! You were very lucky with a quick labour, hope you are feeling a little more rested now although not too easy to with a new born!! xx

Yay he is beautiful bec really he is xxx
Congrats again....

Katie had her baby girl a few days ago.... Another thread cutie xxx

Enjoy your little pumpkin cos they grow up so quickly.... My youngest is 9 this Friday.... God knows where that time has gone....

Not long now for you Tammy xxx :)

Not long now for you Tammy xxx :)

6 weeks.... eeek!!! Still so much to do at home too!! Can't wait to meet my lil man though :) More painting tonight - hopefully by next week we should be just about there!! xx

Hey ladies!!!
Wow what a stunner he is bec! You must be so proud!
I had my little princess on 20/08/11 after 3 days of slow labour! I will put some pics on soon and my birth story xx

Ps hope your little man comes around their due date Tammy and you will have your bundle of joy with you very soon xxx

Hey ladies!!!
Wow what a stunner he is bec! You must be so proud!
I had my little princess on 20/08/11 after 3 days of slow labour! I will put some pics on soon and my birth story xx

Ps hope your little man comes around their due date Tammy and you will have your bundle of joy with you very soon xxx

Congratulations! 3 day labour sounds tough but I'm sure it was worth it. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Bec - your wee man is gorgeous. Thanks for posting some pics.

Teej - not long for you now. I've just been getting my hospital bag ready today and suddenly it seems very very close. Starting to get a bit impatient now although I'm still loving being pregnant and will miss my baby bump!

Katie, I also hope he comes around his due date and doesn't keep me waiting too long lol xxx

Mrs Hedgehog, I know what you mean, I've also just started sorting out my bag and am getting very excited about it all now, I had a moment the other day where I realised that lil man will be here in a matter of weeks now not months and I had a bit of a mix of panic and excitement!! Am also going to miss my bump though :(

Welcome to the world Olivia Rose
:happydance:Congratulations:happydance:

Lovely name :hugs:

Oh Bec he is so cute.

Hope your feeling better and are getting into the swing of mother hood. It took my little one 2 months before she would sleep 6 hours through the night then it got easier. My best advice is sleep when the baby sleeps and don't worry about a messy house. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture untidiness isn't, its just irritating.

I'm back from my holiday, so nice to have a break. Little one starts playschool in a couple of weeks I can't belieave it. How time flies.

Congrats and welcome to Olivia! :pink:

We should be having some more little ones on this thread arrive soon :baby:

I'm back on ttc while DH is home for two weeks on leave. Using injectible medications this time and hoping between those and fresh swimmers it will do the trick. Set to O tomorrow and will be back into the 2ww.

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Good luck Mrs Bear!! xx

Well I have been booked in for a c-sec!! I only have 3 weeks to wait now as they are doing it at 39 weeks, still waiting for the date but kinda relieved now a decision has finally been made!

How is everyone else getting on?? xx

Glad you finally have things decided Teej. I guess C-section is probably best for you to not risk injuring your back. Good luck!

I'm in the 2ww. I Od on 8/31 and DH had 159.6 million after the wash! Thats over 150 million more than we get from frozen. Not testing til 9/12 but feeling super optimistic right now.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Ohhh that sounds really promising hun, will keep FXed for you, can't wait to see your results :) xxx

Morning Ladies,

Good Luck Mrs Bear really hope this is your month.

Teej glad you now know your birth plan. I'm sure you can gather lots of advice on these forums who have had c-sections to help you prepare. Al I remember is I really missed the hospital beds when I got home, with the side bar and the button the raised the bed etc. I think i slept almost up right when I got home for the night feeds and had the moses basket right by the bed.

Well I am 24 weeks today 16 weeks till Christmas, feeling huge already but loving it. Have already started getting things for Dd as I know its going to get harder the closer I get.

I really must have a read up in the forum, would be good to get a bit of advice - been avoiding it up till now as didn't want the scare stories but may be good to get as much info as I can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->