25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Morning ladies,

20 weeks today and the countdown to D-day and Christmas begins! :happydance:

I'm waiting with baited breath for our threads 1st arrivals!! Bets are on on for who goes 1st :crib:

Things that I wish I'd had for the birth and after are.............

Tonnes of pads for when your water breaks.
They broke my water and didn't give me anything to mop it up with. OH took off his top and through it on the floor for me to stand on. This time I am taking the last of my daughters size 5 pampers with me as well as maternity pads! Won't catch me out twice!

A bottle of infercol.

Dd had colic in those first few weeks and wouldn't settle. Infercol helps collect all the tiny bubbles together so its easier to pass, one way or the other. The 1st night we had together she cryed alot unless she was jigged about. I spose it is alot to expect that they won't get tummy ache from their 1st few meals. I would deffinatly have it just incase.

My scan is Wednesday Teej, good luck with your app. And loads of :hug: to Becs and Betty, enjoy the experience, its not something that happens every day!

Teej and Mrs Hedgehog you'll be the next 2.:thumbup:

Thanks Pinga, it's getting very exciting now and I can't wait to go into labour and know my little boy is on his way :) such an incredible privilege to nearly be a mummy! My body is definitely getting ready and I'm hoping he will come naturally in the next week. Watch this space...

So, congrats Pinga on being half way. Teej and Mrs Hedgehog, how are you two getting on? Any nurseries done? I don't know if anyone saw my pics, I posted them in third tri, not sure I put them on here?

Katie we are so close, you must be so excited to meet your little girl :)

How are Rach, lifechanging, Mrs Bear and Mishc getting on? Hope all you ladies are well, I know some of you were taking a break.

Take care all, will update when I have any news :)

We moved 2 weeks ago so I finally have a nursery lol I just need some wall stickers to finish it off... Will try and find your piccies and have a nosy xx

As Bec said hope the ladies having a break are all ok xx

I am good thanks bec just chillaxing and cuddling loads of babies (my friends are all starting to give birth) had some shaky parts when cuddling babies cried a few times buy hey... Just waiting to start trying again waiting for 1st af since ectopic now... well I say trying we are going down the whole ntnp route... It will happen.... I need patience... Lol

Looking forward to seeing all the baby pics :) exciting stuff this!!!! :)

My god Bec and Katie... you are almost there!!! :) Good luck hun, hope all goes nice and smoothly for you both xx

I'm doing well, nursery is almost there, when I say almost I mean we finally have plastr on the walls lol, still got to decorate, get the carpenter to finish off the wood work then get the carpet fitter in but feel's like we're finally getting somewhere :)

Pinga, remember to upload a scan piccy :) will you be finding out if your team pink or blue??? xx

Morning all :flower:

Becs your Bun is cooked ! 40 weeks today :thumbup:

Rach good to hear from you. I always say crying is the best therapy, and baby cuddles are always good no matter how hard it can be...:hugs:

Teej how was your appointment? Do you have a birth plan?

Well we had our scan yesterday and little one is looking good.:cloud9:
We were both good and looked away when he was measuring legs so we are still team yellow.:happydance: I will up load a picture when I can but they were not the best pics as baby wanted to snuggle my spine most of the time.
I am so relieved that all is well...now I can relax and look forward to a week away in the sun!

So glad all is well with bubs hun! Can't believe you stayed team yellow! I'm too impatient lol time will fly now!

OMG happy due date Bec! You feeling anything yet? Xxxx

Omg pinga I cannot believe your still team yellow xxx but it'll be a nice surprise :)

I have to say i'm impressed Pinga... No way could I wait, too bloody impatient lol, app went well but i'm still none the wiser about what's happening, they're now saying I will find out at my 36 week app! All is good with baby though so i'm happy :) xxx

Bec good luck hun, any signs yet??? xx

Oh it really annoys me when the MW's keep putting things off! I had to demand to be referred to a physio as they were like "let's just see how you get on" then when I went to the physio they had to refer me to a chiro it was that bad!
You do know you can just turn up at the doctors and be seen? A woman did it at ours made us all wait an extra half hour but it was because she had an issue she couldn't wait till the week after....

I've been having major cramping so I'm hoping something is happening but knowing my luck I will go over the full 2 weeks xxx

Maybe Katie maybe.... Fingers crossed it starts for ya xxx

Tammy take it as your having a normal delivery.... They are useless Hun my friend had a booked c section but they had that many emergencies in the end they treated her as an emergency and basically butchered her..... (sorry don't mean to put willies in ya ) xxx she was a right mess.... I know it's hard for you but try normal delivery.... Epidural all the way darl xxx even if they end up wi forceps Or ventouse it's better than a section xxx

Hi ladies, well we have our thread's first bubba!! I went into labour Wed afternoon and he was born by water birth at 7.50am yesterday. We have called him Joshua Paul and he weighed 8 pounds. We are totally in love with him, I'll put some photos up soon when I have some spare time- bubs is cuddled up asleep on me and I'm writing this on my I-pod! All the best Katie- any signs for you yet? x

Yaaaay! Congratulations! Sooooo happy for you! Hope your labour wasn't too bad! Xx
I'm just gettin cramps and back ache but no show etc so expecting to go over lol xxx

Congratulations Bec :happydance: Can't wait to see all the others arrive. Won't be long now

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I am still on my break but went to the Dr today for my baseline scan and bloodwork. Everything was fine so I am cleared to start my injectible medications next Thursday :thumbup: just in time for DH to come home for his leave :happydance:

Yay bec congrats on the birth of baby Joshua xxx awwwwwww cannot believe we've got our first thread baby xxx
Dying to see pics xxx I bet he's a stunner xxx
Yay :happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo:Congratulations:wohoo::wohoo:

Welcome to the world Joshua Paul :baby:

Well done Mummy :flower:

Bec that's fab new's hun!!! Lovely name too :) so pleased for you just hurry up with those piccies, we're all dying to see him :) xxx

Hi ladies,

Signing out for a week as off to France tomorrow for a week in the sun. Can't wait to see baby pics when I get back!

Take care all

P.S good luck with the new cycle Mrs Bear :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back