25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Teej - maybe say to him one day 'I'm sad my mom and sis can't be there but I'm also really happy it will just be the two of us...' and see what the response is :winkwink:

Rach - hope your cycles straighten out soon. Sounds like we will be ttc together again in January. FX we will have our BFPs by February :thumbup:

Teej - when is your C-sec date? I definitely think you're going to beat me to it. I'm 2 days over now and still no signs of anything happening :(

Mrs Hedgehog! You must be soooo excited!! All the best and hopefully it won't be much longer xx

I'm going in Wednesday at 11am and having the c-sec in the afternoon :) can't believe your little one is still hanging on in there... obviously too comfortable in there lol, I hope baby makes it's appearance soon for you hun xx

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to wish Teej and Mrs Hedgehog all the best with their births.

:hugs::hugs::dust::dust::hugs::hugs:

changed my piccy...
<<<<< like my new fella????
Yeah right i wish..... nom nom..... lol.....

Good luck for tomorrow Teej. I hope all goes well. You must be so excited. I still have no signs of anything happening. Thanks for all of your well wishes. Hoepfully I'll have some news soon x x

Get some castor oil down ya darl... might get things moving.... but having said that i was over due with all 3 of my boys.... they were just sooooooooooooo comfy xxx

Thanks everyone, i'm so excited now... can't believe i'm going to be a mummy tomorrow :o) xxx

Awwww bless ya xxx
enjoy today cos tomorrow your life will change forever xxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Cannot wait to see this little man xxx

Good luck Teej and MrsH! Can't wait to see pics of your little ones! :happydance:

Hi Ladies, hope all of you are well...

Tammy I've been thinking of you the past few days...wishing you all the very best for your big event today. Becoming a mummy is the best thing in the world- it is hard work but totally worth it. I can't wait to hear all about your little man's arrival and see pics but when you're ready- we can wait so put you and your baby first and get used to the big changes ahead.

Mrs Hedgehog- any signs yet hun? Hoping bubs doesn't make you wait too much longer. I'm so excited to find out boy/girl. Same advice to you as well...take the time to find your feet once they're here and treasure every minute- we're not going anywhere.

I tend to come on here in the night now when I'm doing night feeds it helps to have something to keep me awake. Because of Josh's reflux I have to keep him upright for half an hour after feeding so my I-pod has been a life saver. Josh is doing really well, he weighs 13lb now and started smiling last week- magical :)

Hope all you other ladies are doing well- Katie I hope little Olivia is doing great :)

Right, time for little one to go back to his nursery- 3rd night since we stopped having him in with us- he was getting too big for his Moses basket!

Love to all x x x

Hope your recovering well Teej and you and other half are enjoying your :baby:

we are friends on facebook darl she posted on there xxx :) :happydance: he is well cute....

Awh, so glad it went well for Teej- can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of gorgeous bubs- do you know what she's called him Rach? x

Omg bec that piccy is beautiful.... he is a beautiful little lad.... gonna break some hearts xxx

Tammy called her little boy Taylor Stephen. (hope you don't mind me saying tammy hun x) By the looks on her pic he is blonde :happydance: :)

Has anyone heard owt from Mrs Hedgehog??? i wonder if shes had her bubba yet??? i hope so :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->