25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey life hope your well darl xxx missed ya xxx

Katie- i know what i said is very out dated but thats the way i was raised really and thats how drew was raised so its only natural that i should be the one looking after the kids and doing all the house work etc after all my job title is housewife... lol... as much as i hate it.... guess its us yorkshire folk lol....we all live a cetain way... xxx i didn't mean to cause offence... xxx

Tammy- Not long now chuck....eeeeeeekkkkk is everything done now? (housewise) you seem to have been doing that forever lol... love the name btw....i know what you mean subject to change that was what we were like wi our Ben....his name was gonna be thomas.... but when i held him in my arms and he looked at us we both said 'he's a Ben not a Thomas'.....lol....Our Michael was always a Michael after my ex's cousin who died and our Cameron was always gonna be a Cameron.... (con air was out at the time and it was my fav film lol)
But when.... when i get preg we are screwed for a boys name.....cannot think of owt we like... but girls names well we have the pick of the bunch..... cannot have owt season wise like summer or owt likethat cos of our last name.....imagine at school being called Summer Coates..... :/ not good lol....

Mrs Hedgehog... Ohhh I didn't realise how close our dates are now!! Only 4 day's in it, really hope your not kept waiting and lil one arrives on time xx

Rach... Tell me about it lol, it really does feel like we've been doing it forever!! It all started in May so had about 5 months of it, we are putting up the border in the nursery tonight and then get to build the cot and put bits away in there :) :) :) can't wait to see it all finished now!! We still have the hallway to paint but that is the last of my worries now, just glad the bedrooms are pretty much there as I desperately need to relax before lil man get's here, i'm so shattered constantly at the min xx

Mrs Bear, so sorry hun :( FXed that it's just a little early xx

Bless ya you should be taking it easy now hun xxx especially wi your back darl xxx

Well we now have a nursery... woop woop... and I am one happy bunny :)

Other that sorting out lil mans clothes and bits n pieces I intend on doing nothing now till he is here :)

Rach you didn't offend me... I just don't agree with what you said lol! Don't forget had I have verbally said it to you... You would have heard a nice tone but unfortunatley when typing it doesn't bring that across :)
I know everyone is different.. I'm very career minded so I could never be a stay at home mum buy that doesn't mean either way is right or wrong xxx

Hi lifechanging :hi: sorry to hear you aren't ttc any more :hugs:

You haven't missed much from me except more BFNs

Another BFN today for me at 14dpo so its over for this month :cry: seriously considering taking rest of year off

So sorry to hear that hun.. Was so sure it was your month! Do u really want to stop trying? I guess it's difficult whilst DH is away too xxx

I don't necessarily 'want' to stop trying, but I don't know if it is worth the expense to keep trying for only a few more months. If we still get BFN when DH is home I don't have a lot of faith in trying now if the odds per cycle using frozen sperm are only 3%.

I have an appointment with my Dr on Monday to see what his opinion is as far as next steps. The Dr could always say it is worth trying again, but at 38 there isn't a lot of time to waste on things that aren't working. I have a feeling he will say IVF, which is $10-15000 per try (prob 8000 pounds or so for you guys) and that would need to wait til 2012 anyway when the next insurance cycle kicks in.

It definitely feels weird to not be trying but if that is what has to happen I will survive it. It might be good for me to be off meds for a while too, I've been on something almost every day for over a year :wacko:

sory to hear Mrs. Bear. Hope you come to a conclusion about what to do and it is one that you are okay with!

Well, i stopped TTC bc of a change in jobs that requires a lot of time and attention from me. I just dont have a lot of time anymore.

It's official - we are moving on to IVF in January 2012. Good news is the insurance at my job should cover close to half of the cost. It will still be expensive but will at least be more manageable. Hoping this will do the trick [-o<

That is great news Mrs Bear and even more so that the insurance will cover half of it!! I truly hope this works for you and quickly xxx

Well I had a morning in the hospital yesterday, was getting some period type cramps and I now appear to be leaking a little... nice!! Thankfully it's not early labour, they said I've been overdoing it and the pains are a bit of a warning!! Yep can't argue with that one lol, at least now we are all done at home, i'm now spending each day with my feet up and occasionally pottering as I think of something else I need to do, Got the pram all stripped and washed yesterday and now have all lil man's clothes hanging up in his wardrobe... they all look so cute hanging there :) :) Bring on a week tomorrow.. I can't wait to meet him now xxx

How is everyone else getting on xxx

Naughty Tammy.... but awwwwww cannot believe next week your gonna be a mommy.... :happydance: and i'm still waiting....:cry: but yay excited for ya darl.....cannot wait to see piccies of this little fella xxx

Thanks hun, I'm sure you will get your BFP soon hun, hopefully taking this time out will help to get yourself back to normal and more relaxed about it!! xxx

I can't wait to meet and show lil man off, trying to sort out at the minute who if anyone else we would like at the hospital on the day! I'm very much thinking my mum and possibly my sister but not any friends but Tony would like his friend there (his mum won't come to the hospital until next day, she thinks it should just be the 2 of us)
Thing is, we found out a couple of weeks ago that my mum has cancer, she's been in a lot of pain the last few months and they found it when they did a scan, she finds out today when they will operate but she is unable to make the 100 mile drive at the min, my sister is unable to get any time off of work now and 100 miles is a long drive after work for an hour and half visiting slot! This leaves me and Tony which i'm happy about (if a little gutted my mum can't make it) but can't decide what to say about Darren - Tony's friend??? xx

omg hun i am so sorry about your mom hope it was caught early enough xxx :hugs: xxx
Cancer is one of the illnesses that is in my family my grandad passed away from cancer when i was 15 but they caught it too late and it was in his bones :( my grandma had breast cancer when i was a little girl (about 10 i think) and she had both boobs off i remember her showing me when they had cut em off wasn't a pretty sight (it was the 80's so not as good as they are now) she was fine for years and then she got it back in 2008/09 she refused treatment cos she'd had enough of life so she passed....and my mum had ovarian cancer when she was 36/38 cannot remember excactly she had to have a full hysterectomy.....so it does worry me slightly that i will get it....

Dunno what to say about tony having his mate there.... :shrug: it would have been nice for you to have your mum there but if shes not 100% well enough then you'll just have to send her loadsa piccies and when you can get up to her take babba up xxx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Haven't posted in awhile as modem blew up and Bl***y Talk talk took 2weeks to send me a new one! Its been driving me crazy.

so excited for you Teej 8 days will fly.

Mrs Hedgehog any sign?

Hi life congrats on the new job :hugs::

Sorry it didn't happen this month Mrs Bear but happy you have IVF planned for the new year :hugs:

My little one is at playschool for 3 hours this morning so proud of her but miss her like crazy!

Had a scare yesterday she lost her balance getting off the bed and stamped on my bump and then fell on it too. So I had to go into Hospital for the day. Baby is fine. They gave me anti D jab just in case i had a bleed and they found I had a urine infection, which explains the crazy BH I've been getting. But apart from that I'm feeling fine. Going go and have a lovely bath and have some me time. If I can still remember what that is.:shrug:

Thanks Rach, Cancer is such an ugly and life wrecking thing to get!! My grandad died from it a few years ago, thankfully although it looks like my mum has had it for about 2 years it is confined to 1 of her kidneys so they are just going to remove the kidney and that should be that!! She's quite positive about it now and is off to hospital today to hopefully get her op date, she is supposed to be coming and spending the second week of October with me and baby and she's more worried about not making that!!

Pinga, jeez that must have been a bit of a worry!! Kids just don't realise bless them, I have a 3 year old sister who loves to jump on you, she kept going to jump on me not thinking but thankfully we stopped her each time! Enjoy your "me" time hun... I should imagine it is a rarity now and will be even more so soon! xxx

Awwwww Tammy hugs i hope she will be fine xxx

Pinga nice to see you.... i hated Talk Talk so i move from them to BT then i had a ding dong wi them and now i am wi Sky now and not had any problems wi em..... have a problem every so often wi gets nicking the cables lol.... god knows how many times everyone in the village been wi out phone or broadband....lol...
Glad babba is ok....i am guessing you are rhesus neg then seen as they gave you anti d shot.....i am as well....

Not much longer Teej :happydance: As for his friend coming I would say no, especially since your mom and sister can't make it so he would be the only one. I always see that first day as being for close family, there is plenty of time for friends to come later. That is just me though :shrug:

Sorry to hear about your mom :hugs: Sounds like they caught it early enough so hopefully it will be ok.

Pinga - glad everything was ok after your mishap, I'm sure that was scary :hugs:

Rach - when are you 'officially' ttc again?

officially not till Jan.... :/ getting plenty of practice though lol....
Just trying to track cycles at the mo really.....not sure where i am at all on my cycles they are seriously screwed up....
I noticed you got a ticker for when you start IVF.... Hopefully you wont need many trys to get your babba xxx

Thanks Mrs Bear and I agree with your thought's also, I'd rather his mate wasn't there in all honesty, he hasn't said any more about it so I don't think I'll bring it up and hope he doesn't lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->