25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey Tammy, I'm pretty similar to you got lots going on at the moment so haven't really thought about it, although yesterday whilst out shopping I had a sharp pain in my left side near ovaries was very strange hopes it's a good twinge lol xxxx

I am planning to test on Wed the 3rd! at 11dpo.

The wetness has decreased a bit but it still happens. Yesterday around 9:30pm I suddenly developed a stuffy nose. My throat doesn't hurt and I don't have a cough or fever so who knows what that's all about. I hope it's a good sign. I am just so weary about "signs" that happen before implantation should happen. I feel like they are all nothing. I know I am not imagining them but it is possible that it happens all the time and I never paid much attention or there is another cause!

So, how are all you ladies feeling?

Am completely wiped out today feel sick when I brush my teeth I gag like crazy, headache, peeing loads, creamy cm, heartburn?!! Boobs really aching now and are very hot feels like when your milk is coming in after having a baby :( and have also developed a cold hopefully it is a good sign also me and hub had a bit of play time last night and he said my cervix was high and firm??? Dunno if that's a good sign???
Much love ladies am off to bed for a kip am shattered xxx

Well just been to loo and wiped tmi and my cm had a streak of blood there!!!! Hopefully Implantion yay!!! Not getting hopes too high but fingers crossed!!!!

ooh rach, that all sounds so promising! i hope I follow you. I have done the exhausted thing, the CM, my cervix is high and wet, and I have a sudden stuffy nose. No blood yet though and my boobs don't hurt. fx for all of us and babydust everywhere!!

Cheers life xxx i have every thing crossed for everyone xxx If I get a bfp this month I'll be really shocked cos it is my 1st month ttc and I only had my coil (copper one) out on the 11th of oct!!!!
Message to womb, egg and spermy
Egg meet sperm.... Hopefully you get on and make a special new life!!!
Womb make sure eggy sticks to you and look after it please xxx
Many thanks
Me xxx

Oh wow.. that sounds so promising Rachie :happydance:

As for the cold's, they are also a promising sign!! apparently the body let's down it's defenses around the time of implantation so it doesn't fight off the egg... or something along those lines anyway!! I read last month that it's not unusual to get a bit of a cold around this time because of it!!

Fingers crossed... i'm so excited :happydance:

As for me.. I have spent all day baking with step son and shattered!! really haven't had a chance to think about symptoms which is a good thing, although now I am and still nothing to report really.. still have a lot of CM tho!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and loving the message to the womb!! lol

Thanks Hun the message to womb just jumped into my head when I was writing lol so it needed to be added xxx

Thanks Hun the message to womb just jumped into my head when I was writing lol so it needed to be added xxx

Absolutly... now lets hope it was paying attention!!! lol

Well... now 7dpo and... still nothing to report!! I did get a spot for the first time in years which i'm not happy about lol

I know I said I wasn't going to SS but something would have been nice :haha:
Althought do have a lot of CM!!

I'm the same Hun! Had way more symptoms last month =(
Feel like it's going to be a BFN! although I am only 5-6dpo and it must have been my first month ovulating as I didn't get all this creamy CM which I've had since OV!! Xxxx let's hope no news (symptoms) is good news for us lol everyone is different xxxxxxx

fx Teej!

okay, I have to be prgnant. Idk if you all saw my thread yesterday but it was a strange day. So much happend.

I had cramping low on and off all day. I felt a few times that nauseous feeling when you haven't eaten but I had eaten. My thighs felt as though I had excercised. I had a spot of blood when I brushed my teeth. I swear my boobs felt hot and achy for a few mins. I had lower to mid back pain for hours. And the strangest part... I checked my CP and CM. It was higher than the last few days (hard to reach) and wet. My Cm was whitish yellow and sticky but it also stretched a bit (1inch). So I began to freak and think it was ovulation mucus and that I ovulated late (yest. was CD22) for some reason. So OH and I bd'd in the afternoon. Then 7 hours later I checked my CP and CM again. Still high and wet CM was whitshwith a spot of brown (blood?) though it may have been from BDing earlier but don't know why I'd bleed and why it's be a spot so much later. Anyway felt off rest of the night. Fell asleep at 2am and woke up at 5am, not tired all of a sudden. I peed, wiped and a pink streak in CM on tissue.

Sorry, that was long. Could it be that I implanted yesterday. It was 6or7dpo. I still have the crampy abdomen.

Still feeling pretty rough now I went to bed at 11.30pm and I have only just got up!!!! It is 12.27pm now and clocks went back as well lol.... I had to get up 3 times in night to pee and had headache from hell as well symptoms pretty much the same as yesterday xxx
Teej hopefully the increase in cm is a good sign have fingers crossed xxx
Life I know what you mean about being preg I feel it too xxx
Well one week till we can test so hope it flys by lol cos I am going crazy now really need to poas!!!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhh

it's way too hard to wait to POAS but doing it early and getting BFN is depressing. I will try to hold out til Tuesday the 2nd!

Come on ladies don't let our POASA get the better of us! We will wait till the very last moment lol xxxx :dust:

i caved this morning and yesterday. I POAS and got 2 BFN... ;-( i know it's too early and i didn't even use FMU...

I don't know if it's impossible to tell but I really think I implanted yesterday so my HcG would just be starting now.

I'm the same Hun! Had way more symptoms last month =(
Feel like it's going to be a BFN! although I am only 5-6dpo and it must have been my first month ovulating as I didn't get all this creamy CM which I've had since OV!! Xxxx let's hope no news (symptoms) is good news for us lol everyone is different xxxxxxx

Yeah I must admit I feel like i'm out this month!! saying that I had every symptom last month and got BFN so like you say - lets hope no news is good news for us!!

Lifechanging, that sounds sooo promising!! you may have got a BFN this morning but if you have just implanted it is still early days and may just be that the test isn't able to pick up your Hcg level yet!! FXed hun xx

Rachie, I know what you mean, I wanted to test all the time last month with all the symptoms I was getting but I think Katie has already said it straight!!

"Come on ladies don't let our POASA get the better of us! We will wait till the very last moment lol xxxx"

:dust::dust::dust:

Come on ladies don't let our POASA get the better of us! We will wait till the very last moment lol xxxx :dust:

I caved and POAS... I'm sorry Ladies couldn't help myself:shrug:, but only with the internet cheap ones , and only to get it out of my system so I didn't obsess all day. I didn't even look at it for an hour later, which I know is not sposed to count, but I've never got an evap before, they are meant to be sensitive 10 mu.

Symptoms so far........

1dpo - Nothing

2dpo - Nothing

3dpo - 3 quick throbbing pains in my right boob + wave of nausia lasted 5 mins + low back ache.

4 dpo - temping with first response cyclotest and it went from .06 yesterday to .24 today. Plus I have been up since 5.30, woke up hungry!

5dpo - Temp .34 today 5.30 POAS -10mu NEG
Felt strange all day, weak like after lots of exercise. Knees a bit shakey. felt like that all day. Thought I was going to get period

6dpo -Temp .54 5.30 POAS -10mu Very Very faint line seen by me and Dp Have giant spot on the end of my nose ( won't need fancey dress tonight). I feel the same as yesterday very wobbley.

I will do a test in the morning with first pee, if neg I will have had to be an evaperation line. Last month i took loads of these tests and I didn't have any evaperation line on any, so that would just be cruel.

Its the middle test with the very faint line, I don't think it shows in the pic.

I have gone mad haven't I?:loopy:

Attachments

• halloween012.jpg
    halloween012.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 10
  • halloween014.jpg
    halloween014.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 11
Lol at least you a POASA in true style hun! lol I see something on the middle stick fx'd!!!

Ps tammy I think I'm out this month I don't feel anything now =( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->