25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Good luck Mrs Bear xxx hope it goes well xxx fx'd fpr you hun xxx

Thanks Rach

How are you getting on - snow still stopping you from testing?

lol yeah hun we still have snow..and i haven't had chance to get a hpt yet....which i suppose is a good thing....i'll save some money at least lol...
have a few symptoms but putting em down to post ov and impending af...
Sore Nips and boobs feel lumpy...sore throat (hub has cold so guessing he's passed it)...white, wet cm (tmi)...and totally knackered...not been getting up til mid day for past 3 days (but i am a lazy cow lol)...putting it down to af coming...gonna hold out til wednesday....well thats if i can manage to get out lol...

Lol how are you not going insane rach? Like you say though saving lots of pennies :) will cross my fingers and toes that AF stays away xxx

Cheers Betty xxx like wise xxx it is driving me a bit bonkers but the nearest chemist is miles away and it is lethal on the streets!!! I'll have to see if my hubby will go get me one or take me!!! Plus with kids being off and with me it's not like I could buy one anyway without them blabbing to someone lol cos they cannot keep secrets lol xxx

I probably should test but i can't summon the courage. Lst month I went POAS crazy, got like 10-12 bfns and I just don't have it in me to see anymore... I had one hpt leftover and took it like 6 days ago BFN, of course that was probably too early.

I still have lots of CM it;;s whitish yellow and creamy (sorry TMI) and I went to the movies and dinner with a friend tonite and peed at 415pm then at 6:15pm I thought I would burts if I didn't pee, then at 9pm peed again. That is not typical for me...

i just have other things I can blame my symptoms on so I am not testing. AF was due today and she has not arrived. I still feel bloated. but since i had that one 35 day cycle I am waiting... Maybe Monday if nothing....

FX for all of you still!!!

Awww rach maybe it's a good thing you have to wait and you will get your BFP straightaway!
I am really doubtful again this month it's a nightmare trying to stay positive!

Life- hope the ugly :witch: stays away xxxx

officially a day late and no af! I can't get excited though bc of that one stupid 35 day cycle in September... ugh!

Hi all, haven't been on for a while. Been trying to keep my mind off TTC this cycle. I'm on CD23 and no idea if I've even OVd. I still have another 2 weeks to go before I'm allowing myself to test as my longest cycle has been 36 days. Got no symptoms whatsoever. Got my fingers crossed for you all. Hope to see some BFPs next time I'm on.

Rach - just keep thinking of all the money you are saving when you wish you could test, definitely not worth the trek out to get more tests right now.

Life - Fx'd for you, hoping all your symptoms are for your BFP and not something else. It stinks that every pregnancy symptom is also a symptom for AF.

Mrs. H - you never know, some people never get any symptoms and get BFP while those with lots don't.

Almost testing week! FX'd for everyone and lots of :dust:!

My update - Had the IUI this morning. Went well - DH's count was very very good, Dr was pleased. Didn't take much time at all. Felt a lot like a pap test. Some cramping but not nearly as bad as when I've had other stuff done. Feeling kind of neutral - a little hopeful and certainly not as down as the last few days. Hoping to BD tonight as a little insurance but DH and I are both tired. If nothing else I know there are definitely approx 35 million :spermy: doing their best to find that eggy already. So I am officially back in the 2WW!

Best of luck to everyone - hoping for lots of :bfp:s!

Mrs bear scary to think you have 35 million swimmers up there lol xxx lmao dunno why I said that lol xxx

Awh, best of luck to you Mrs Bear- keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Life, keep positive and test when you feel you can handle it. I know seeing those negatives is so hard. My OH was bugging me to do a test this morning and I realised I feel the same- I'm petrified of not only getting a negative but also getting a positive then losing it and seeing a negative- worst feeling :( and my chemical was so early- can't imagine being pg for a long time then losing it :(

Anyway, I've been in bed all day with my horrendous cold which got worse in the night. Had another disturbed sleep and felt awful today. Nightmare as I really have to go to work tomorrow :( Also had a lot of increased saliva and stabbing pains in my bbs. Not sure whether I've got achy pains in abdomen or whether Ive pulled a muscle from all my coughing!

Good luck Mrs Hedgehog- remember no symptoms doesn't mean anything- keeping fingers crossed x

Try to keep spirits up BettyBoop- even if it's just to think about other good things to look forward to- not long till Xmas :)

Rach- looks like we're on same dpo- I'm probably going to test Wed, Thur or Fri if you want to test on the same day?

Good luck Teej- will check on your progress when I come back on tomorrow night- positive signs- very exciting.

Lots of :dust: to all x x x

Rach - I know what you mean, it is almost like the eggy is under attack! Probably doesn't help that DH refers to them as 'snipers' (he is military) lol :lol:

Bec - Hope you feel better soon. I agree that the BFNs are so hard to take sometimes. I know the 1st cycle I was really excited to test but now after so many negatives there is always the fear of the BFN instead.

Bec- my fingers are crossed for you - your Symptoms sound good. I caved and ested this morning BFN so i guess I am going back to a 35 day cycle. Ugh... I wonder if it has anything to do with my tubes. I only have one fallopian tube and I wonder if ovulation happens later or something when I release an egg from the ovary witout a tube. like what the hell happens to an egg that has no fallopian tube to travel down to get to the uterus. I bet it dissolves... who knows....

Morning Ladies, Hope you are all well... I was hoping to come on here and see a few BFP!! I'm so sorry you got a BFN Life xx

Well I had a fantastic night Saturday night for my mum's birthday then sunday morning AF got me big time a day early :cry: I am gutted as I really thought the spotting Friday night may have been IB, feeling a little down about it but gonna look at getting a microscope this month, I'm gonna take Katies approach too and relax through next cycle, not worry too much about TTC and enjoy Christmas!! I don't want my every thought to be about TTC this month.

Good Luck and FXed to all of you who are still yet to test xxx

oh teej am gutted for ya hun xxx the microscopes are great....am glad you had a great time at your mams do...xxx

Cheers hun, well I have just ordered a microscope so I can at least tell if and when i'm OVing, This month was a bit of a wierd one anyway as thought i'd OVed early then got more EWCM so didn't have a clue when I had, I've also told OH that he's having more to do with it lol, he's one of these that thinks it will just happen when it does arghhhh, he never really wanted to know about my cycle or anything and it really started to stress me out as felt it was all on me to try and get him to DTD at the right time!! Now i've told him I will tell him when i'm OVing and that way hopefully it will take some of the pressure off of me. He didn't even realise this was the 3rd cycle for god's sake!!

Sorry rant over lol xxx

oh hun rant away xxx the microscopes are great...i wonder if i'll be using mine again this month??? really don't know lol...plus i still wanna see hubbys spermies on it lol...i read somewhere on the forums that you can see em swimming!!!! lmfao...but i aint had chance to view em yet lol...
i think it is a good thing you making sure hubby knows more about everything cos it will take a bit of pressure off ya xxx my hubby is always asking me 'so when is it time for the eggy' ....but some men get scared about it then have 'problems' dtd....
just take a break hun over the xmas period...well no a break...just loadsa cheeky xmas nookie xxx i plan on it if af shows...;)

Bec: i am gonna try and hold out til wednesday/thursday....thats if i can get out of house...ITS TOO COLD OUT THERE....lol...i don't do cold weather....it sucks....what day you testing? xxx

Oh there will be plenty of cheeky Christmas nookie lmao, I hope you don't need your microscope next month hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->