25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Bec I am soooo pleased for you hun, H&H 9 months xxx

Tell me about it Mrs Bear!!! Well I bought a microscope yesterday and told OH that I got one so I know exactly when im fertile and we can DTD more around that time lol, he just said, oh - ok then. Was just pleased he didn't cringe away at the thought of my menstrual cycle again lmao, i'm not sure what they think actually goes on in there, Ihonestly think he thought it was just a case of, I bleed for a week then through out any of the 3 following weeks as long as we have sex we'll have a baby!! With his son his ex fell straight away so I guess he figured thats how it works!! :dohh:

Rach, am so sorry you got a BFN hun, like you said it was diluted and may have implanted late, will kep FXed for you hun xxx

Sucks dunnit Hun xxx with all my boys I caught very easy... Well I say easy... With my 12yo I was with his dad 6 weeks then found out I was pg (I was 17) with my 10yo we were together 4 months found out I was pg ( I was 20) and then with my youngest I came off pill and 1 month later I was pg ( I was 21-22 when he was born) so am finding that now I've hit 30 it's looking like it could take a while.... Not holding out much hope now this cycle.... Just gonna say it's not my month.... Looks like a September baby lol xxx so I'll have a jan birthday, august birthday, hopefully September birthday and an October birthday.... Lol xxx

lol, well this will be my 1st although in August 2008 I had a miscarriage, I was 29 didn't know I was pregnant as was on the pill, out drinking most nights and copious amounts of caffeine through the days, the MC was caused by having the flu badly which then caused a bad asthma attack, I was 6 weeks and MC, doc said it was too much stress for baby.

Now i'm 31, not drank alcohol for 4 months and on dicaffinated tea, taking all the right vitamins and can't fall for s*it!!!! hurumph!!!!

Sorry moan over lol, it's just annoying that I fell so easily when I wasn't even trying.

Morning everyone :cold: still flippin cold hear.

POAS this morning and got a :bfn:
No more HPTs now and can't get to the shops till I have the car on Friday and that is when the :witch: is due.
I have had no af cramps yet,(last month I had loads) a few pulling twindges but they have been when I'm blowing my nose really hard. :shrug:
My temp is still up but it was last month untill CD31 so a couple more days before I see that.
Still got this cold, my lungs are achey now so I think its moving there. Dd is much brighter and Oh has made it off to work, so only one baby to look after today :lol:

Remember we not out til the ugly :witch: flys in!

MY CHART
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-07

:dust::dust::dust:

Well AF came for me today! I thought the earlies would have been tomorrow but i guess not. That means this cycle was 29 days :)

Time to get ready for the next on. I'm going to say i have a 30 day cycle this time round so teej i should be due around the same time as you (ish)

so i've just had a look on an Ovulation Calendar and i need to be doing the deed from 18th - 23rd so i'll make a point of doing it every day in that 6 day period and that covers me for a 29 - 30 day cycle

Rach - Sorry to hear you got a BFN

Pinga - Sorry to hear about your BFN too. Where do you live, its quite cold in Leeds today to but not as bad as yesterday.

To be honest i don't think i oved this month as i had no signs of it what so ever. Granted when i had my daughter i never had any signs of ovulation either so i suppose i'll never know lol.

oh mishc sorry she got ya darl xx but you do sound upbeat about it all xx loving the pma xx
Here in Donny it is fooking freezing!!! we now have freezing fog thats just rolled in!!! and my iphone says it is -7 bbbbrrrrrrrr i flipping believe it lol...i have just turned up my heating cos it was quite low...but it was keeping house warm but not toasty warm lol....roll on the gas bill lol...
I have decided i am not gonna test anymore!!!! until i am at least a few weeks late!!! (yeah if you believe that you'll believe anything lmfao)....well am gonna try not test anymore....
Just waiting on the :witch: now....hurry up you miserable cow!!!!!

Rach - I'm more ntnp so if i get a bfn it's ok. Odviously i'd like a bfp but i'm putting no pressure on myself what so ever. And a positive to this month is my cycle was shorter so i'm not waiting around for af to arrive i'm getting on with my next cycle :)

Hey Mish, so sorry you got a BFN but you have a great attitude towards it hun!! Bring on those New year babys for us :) xx

Sorry the witch got you. :hugs:
Keep up the PMA, you can help keep the rest of us level headed.

Fed up and pxxxxd off!

Just rang the surgery to get my blood results. Progestrone show I have ovulated, but my thyroid tsh was 3.5. Experts say that it needs to be under 2 to get pregnant and stay that way. But most GPs are out of date with that thinking. The receptionist first said my results were normal, I asked for the actual number and its far from normal. I was tested just over a year ago and it was 0.9. I have upped my dose straight away and made an appiontment with the Gp for monday.

Why did my body have to change ](*,)

Well I'm pretty sure the witch will arrive by friday so .......fed up.

oh pinga...that sucks...i hate it when reception staff give you results...life f**k they know what they are talking about...hope you get it sorted asap xxx

Thanks Rach, well i just took another 50mg, if I am Pg then the little one needs all the help it can get.:sad1:

Fx'd pinga!

It's crap seeing all the BFN's and The ugly :witch:
I'm not hopeful at all getting the usual AF type feelings so will let you all know soon xx ps not testing before I'm late xxx

Thank you for all my congratulation posts everyone :thumbup:

Yes we're over the moon but have to keep reminding ourselves I'm pg as it just hasn't sunk in yet. Also because of last month we're not getting too carried away as we know pregnancies don't always end up with babies :(

Keeping our fingers crossed though :) I have had a few boughts of nausea today and been pretty headachey too. My cold is still here and waking me up at night- will have had it a week tomorrow so hoping it will p*** off soon!!

Sorry to hear those of you who have got AF's. Those who are still waiting good luck and keep positive.

Hope you're ok Teej- you sound really down. It will happen for you hun, just keep positive x. It happened for us as soon as I relaxed about it all- took a break from here, stopped charting, stopped temping etc. Just dtd every day for 6 days in fertile period (made sure I knew exactly when that was- that was all the effort I put in) and voila! I know it's not always that straightforward but the more stressed you are the less chance you've got of conceiving anyway. If it's getting you down- why not take a break over Christmas? Have a drink (it won't hurt), let your hair down and RELAX. Then maybe that September baby will be yours x x x

Good luck everyone :dust: x x x

Sorry the :witch: got you MishC

FX'd AF stays away for the rest that are still waiting it out.

Teej -I think you may be right, they think any day we aren't on AF we are able to get pregnant. Mine doesn't want any more details than necessary. When we started ttc he told me what month he thought would be best to get the BFP - I told him it wasn't a catalog, you can't just order one... :wacko:

I'm worried today. My BBT hasn't risen yet after I O'd so am concerned I didn't O at all. Dr said Sunday not to worry about it because the shot would have made me O, but I would feel so much better seeing the temp rise on schedule... oh well. Maybe I will convince myself I am out and get a lovely BFP surprise - here's hoping :p

:dust: to everyone and those who are out have a glass of :wine: or :beer: for me!

I hate being a girl sometimes. My cycle is so jacked up! I dont know what is going on. Last month i had PMS that made me believe I was pregnant and I had NEVER had PMS before and then AF came with 2 days of brown spots in CM. This month I thought AF got here Monday but it was just light spotting and again today with the spotting. Ugh. So I'm still on old cycle I guess.

Am I right that you start cycle day 1 when you have regular flow?

FX for all who haven't got AF yet!!!

Life - I would wait to count cd1 til you have a regular flow. Sorry your cycle is jerking you around. I have that trouble all the time (when I'm not jacked up on fertility meds that is) and it is frustrating to say the very least. Hang in there :hugs:

Congrats to all that have received BFPs!! And to all that had AF rear her ugly head i am sorry...hopefully the witch will stay away next time...keep your heads up. I know it can be tough DH and I have been TTC for 4 yrs now. To all still waiting GOOD LUCK and LOTS of baby dust your way :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->