25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey ladies sorry i haven't been on in a while (i only work mon/tue/wed so tend to be on those days)

Mrs Bear - Hope you're feeling better today. Glad to hear the IUI went well

LifeC - How are you holding up? Sorry about the bfn

Rach - Have you bought any tests yet?

Teej - Sorry to hear AF came early but glad to hear you had a good night on Saturday

MrsHedgehog - Good Luck :)

Well ladies i'm on calendar day 28 today and when i wiped this morning there was 1 spot of red blood. I haven't had anything since then but have had a poorly tummy and feel a little sick. As you all know i have no idea when i ovulated this month at the earliest i would be bue AF on Wednesday and at the Latest i will be due a week on Wednesday (i've not had a cycle that long before but my last cycle was 3 days later than the previous so i've added another 3 days on just in case) I have no signs or symptoms other than what ever that was this morning and the poorly tummy today (i've been to the loo 5 times tmi)

Teej sorry to hear AF got you. That witch got me today too..... bew!!!! So now my last cycle was 30 days. if it was mostly 28 dyas, one 35 day, and now one 30 day... this probably mean I am not even ovulating.... ugh!!!

Life, you will be ovulation it's just at different times each month. I've never had a regular cycle and i have a daughter so that's proof enough :o)

Try and keep your chin up, i know it's annoying i have this every month.

Awwww life gutted for ya Hun xxx
Mish: no I ain't bought any tests yet xxx cannot get anywhere.... Me car is dead :( and buses are on limited service so not had chance xxx

Well maybe this is a good thing. Knowing you can't buy any tests means you aren't seeing bfns which will mean your are less stressed so hopefully more chance of a bfp.... hope that makes sense.

Hello ladies, well I've got some great news for you all...

I GOT MY :bfp: ! ! ! !

Caved this morning (sorry Rach!) and did a test and it came up with a faint positive (used an IC) then thought I'd check using a FRER (never had a bfp on one of those before) and it came up clearer than the IC- a very clear :bfp:!!!! (If I can work out how I will put a photo up later- took a few as so stunned!!)

I can't believe it- we're so excited but it hasn't quite sunk in yet and just hoping all goes well with pregnancy. It's 12dpo so I am 2 days early for expected AF- can't wait to miss her this month (and next 8 hopefully!)

Sorry to hear you've got AF Teej and Life- I was so sure both of you would get your bfp's :(

Still a few of you left to be my potential bump buddy!! Good luck everyone who is still waiting- is it ok if I still come on here to chat- even though I won't (hopefully) be TTC anymore??

Loads of love and :dust: to all x x x

:dance::dance::happydance::happydance:Congratulations! Bec27:happydance::happydance::dance::dance:

Please tell us how you are feeling and if you have any symtoms.
So happy for you.:hugs:

Thanks Pinga. Well I will try to remember symptoms and dpo as accurately as I can- I didn't chart this month or take temps past ovulation as I wanted to try to be more relaxed about it all!

1-2dpo- no symptoms
3dpo-4dpo- VERY gassy (tmi!)
5dpo-6dpo- yellow/brown cm (never had this before), starving hungry and very thirsty
7dpo onwards- cramping in cervix and abdomen- strange pulling/pinching like I've never felt before- still getting ache like I've pulled a stomach muscle. And sore throat.
8dpo- developed bad cold- bad chesty cough, nose not as bad- bit runny
9dpo onwards- sleepless nights (put it down to cold) nose went from stuffy to runny to stuffy again and got worse from 10dpo.
11dpo- increased saliva (still getting at 12dpo) and shooting pains in bbs (but not for long)

9-12dpo- sporadic pains in legs

The symptoms which stood out for me were the ones that seem a bit less common that I haven't experienced before and couldn't put down to much else- like the pulling/pinching, extreme thirst and particularly the increased saliva (wtf?!!!!)

Symptoms vary for everyone though. What I was finding frustrating were my cold symptoms- was it just a cold or was it a collection of pregnancy symptoms?? I still have the cold and am pretty convinced it's a symptom. Not much info out there on colds in early pregnancy though.

Good luck Pinga- when are you testing? x x x

OMG Bec Congratulations xxx I am so pleased for ya hunny xxx yay xxx but on a more serious note!!!! How dare you test early (only kidding sod that you got a :bfp:) lmfao xxx well I am gonna get my arse out to shops asap....
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
I bet your over the moon??? :)
I am sooooooooo pleased for ya hunny xxx

Hi Everyone,

Haven't been on for days as I came down with this bug, along with Oh and Dd is still not right. Only good thing is should be right by Christmas.

Teej and Life -I was sorry to hear the witch got you both this month.:hugs:

No symptoms for me, so no idea what the out come might be for me this month.
I tested yesterday and got a BFN. Only one test left will wait till Friday to test. Witch is due then.

Good Luck to those still waiting

and congrats again to Bec27

Hey pinga hope your feeling better darl xxx I have also been poorly!!! Hubby gave me dreaded cold but it only lasted a day :/ random xxx well good luck and fx'd for ya darl xxx

Think af is coming having cramps :( and had a spot of blood streaked cm (wouldn't have noticed but I have been inspecting toilet paper very closely over last few days)!!! But it could have been down to me poking around up there hunting for my cervix lol (it was like the scene out of Bridget jones I actually said 'it Rachael Coates hunting for the f**king cervix' lmfao) xxx
Asked hubby to fetch me some hpts home so we shall see in the morning!!!! "/

Bec - Huge CONGRATULATONS on your bfp i'm so happy for you!

Rach - Good luck for tomorrow!

I have no idea whats going on with me, my stomach is going wild! I've had an out break of spots which are clearing up now and no more blood.

Hey ladies! Hope your all doing good!

Wow congrats bec xxx so happy for you xxxx yaaaaay! All the best through the pregnancy chick!

Sorry again that AF got you tammy xx

Rach.. That just made me laugh out loud! I do things like that all the time! Bridget jones has a lot to answer for hehe xx

Teej and Life - so sorry to hear the :witch: got you :hugs:. The only way I ever know for sure I am Oing is temping. I don't quite trust the opk's and like the comfort of seeing that temp shift.

Teej - I totally get what your saying about your OH. Mine hasn't a clue. It kills me when I'm O-ing and he wants to 'do it tomorrow' - HELLO, the egg will be gone tomorrow! So clueless sometimes... drives me bonkers :wacko:

Rach - I knew you could only hold out so long and would figure out a way to get an hpt eventually ;) lol

Bec - Congratulations on your :bfp:!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Hopefully we will all be joining you soon.

Hope the :witch: stays away for everyone else

:dust:

:bfn: :( granted only used really diluted pee but no hint of a line :( so just waiting on af now :( xxx

So sorry Rach :hugs: Could still be early if you implanted late - you're not out til the :witch: shows. FX'd

sorry about the bfns ladies..

BEC----- AHHHHH! :happydance: I am so so so happy for you! I really hoped you'd get a BFP again this month, FX for a sticky bean for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope evryone still waiting gets their BFP. I am going to buy a proper basal thermometer tomorrow and set an alarm so that I temp at the same time every day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->