25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

oh..oh..oh.... Just went to the toilet and had a bit of blood in my CM... soooo excited now, thing is, if it's IB now is tomorrow morning going to be too early to test????

Life, I really hope AF stays away for you hun xxx

In fact, I really hope AF stays away for all of us - feeling a little more up beat now :) xx

Oh Teej- how exciting :-D sounds very positive. Tomorrow would be too early to test though I think. Last month I had IB on the Tue and got my first faint positive on the Fri. Might take a few days still. My fingers are crossed for you hun x x x

p.s. change that 'doubtful' to 'hopeful'!! x x x

Really hope it's a good sign for you Teej and hoping I will be joining you this month as have had some very strange pains the last couple of days in cervix and abdomen particularly. Also got quite a bit of wind (tmi!!). Had massive appetite and very thirsty for couple of days too as well as having a cold and on/off sore bbs. Pains the most positive sign though as different from anything I've ever experienced before- like pinching and pulling which I've heard is a symptom. Fingers crossed for us all.

:dust: x x x

Fingers crossed it is IB Teej - glad things are looking up :happydance:

Sounds like there are a lot of positive symptoms out there for this month so hopefully there will be some BFP posts soon

Went to the dr today and they found one egg so we have the IUI set for sunday morning. I'm not feeling optimistic though :(. I guess it is because the egg is on the side I usually get cysts so I'm concerned it is just a cyst coming back. I would feel much better if there was one on the other side too. Nothing to do about it now though. I have to get a shot late tonight and we go in early Sunday then test on the 19th. Gonna BD too for extra insurance. Really hope this works - all this ttc business gets tough after a while...

:dust: to everyone

Awwwhhh, good luck Mrs Bear- thinking of you and wishing lots of BFP thoughts for you. Keep positive and sending a big hug and lots of :dust: your way x x x

Yaaay fx'd tammy! I'm gonna be sooo happy for you if you get your BFP I agree with Bec if it's IB you should wait a little longer maybe Monday? Xxxx

Hope everything goes ok for you mrs bear xx

Thanks guys, i've been getting niggling pains in my lower abdomen all night too... FXed it's not just AF playing nasty tricks!!!

Mrs Bear, I really hope it works for you hun, will keep FXed for you too xxx

Katie, I really hope you get yours too this month xx

Bec, Im now hopeful hun :) xxx

So much has transpired in the last couple of hours! Teej - IB?!?! That is so exciting... especially with the small pains as well.. it's going to be impossible for you not to SS from now til testing. I would test in 2 days if I were you. Hell tomorrow with FMU and a cheapie test!!

Bec- sounds good. FX for you! Where are you in your cycle right now?

Mrs. bear - gl this weekend, fx for you as well.

Katie, Rach, Misch - wishing you all luck in the 2ww!!!

Typically I would start AF tomorrow (and that's ignoring that one 35 day cycle in Sept) but No spotting yet. Last month i spotted two days brown blood in Cm then got heavy AF on day 29 (tomorrow on this cycle). Right now I dont have spotting but I have twinges in my lower abdomen and breasts but both of those things happened last month and I got AF... so my hopes aren't high. I have been quite wet (TMI ALERT) as in round stains in panties sometimes white sometimes clear. My CP was lower a couple days ago but today it's higher and temps are still up. Why is this sooooo crazy?!?! Maybe CM is bc of slight cold. I have a runny nose and scratchy throat but only on wake up then it is fine. No cough or congestion... who knows?!?!

Does anyone else get wet CM right before AF shows?

Morning ladies... well... I'm not sure what to make of the spotting now, I think it may be AF starting as I woke this morning and still spotting but a little more than last night, checked cervix tho and that is high to medium, this time last month it was very low, still getting light AF type cramps too. Gonna try not to get hopes up too much now as really not sure now :(
Think i'm gonna wait till Monday as that's when i'm due on and test with FMU if still no AF.
How are you all holding up xxx

hhmmmmm... ok, just been over to "sticking together" and Leah has said about how she has bit of blood in cm in the evening then the next morning had browny discharge which is what i'm getting this morning... maybe not all is lost afterall!!!! xxx

Life- really hope AF stays away for you xx

Tammy- it all sounds very promising :) good luck for Monday xx

How's everyone else doing? Xxx

Thanks guys, just wanted to say i'm prob not gonna be on here now till Monday morning anyway as were off soon for my mum's birthday party and won't be back till tomorrow.
Will give you all an update first thing Monday Morn tho :)

Good luck to everyone testing before then, hope AF stays away for you all xxx

Hey everyone,

Teej have a great time at your mum's party- I think it's still a very good sign so keeping fingers crossed for you.

Life- did you get AF today? I have to say I think your symptoms sound really promising- lots of CM and cold symptoms are a really good sign. Think you should test if you haven't got AF. Let us know :)

I am on 10dpo today and not feeling wonderful. Have not slept that well the last three nights and my cold is leaving me with less energy. My cough is doing my head in too- not nice :(. Sorry...moan over- just feeling a little sorry for myself I guess. I kinda feel out this month now.

Don't know what to think anymore. Just hate this 2WW.

Hope everyone else is good though, I'm gonna settle down for a night of great TV with x-factor semi finals and final of 'I'm a Celebrity'! Might even get a curry with the hubby!

Lots of :dust: to everyone x x x

yes the 2ww is positively dreadful!

AF is due today and nothing yet! I actually have much more creamy CM now but I am trying not to put stock into it. Right now I feel bloated and gassy so perhaps it is AF preparing to show. I typically get light spotting at nite and full AF next morning but by all calculations the spotting should have begun last night. I don't know. FX I suppose. I wish I could trust my temps but they are a damn mess. I dont have a proper BBT thermometer and i am beginning to wonder if that actually matters! Of course the fact that I didn't temp before ovulation doesn't help. Ha Ha Ha

Have a peek at my mess:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Life I think you should test- like now!!! Gassyness is a symptom too and if you were due AF your temp would have dropped. Have you got any tests at home? Let me know if you do and how you get on- really positive ('scuse the pun) signs. My fingers are crossed for you x x x

Thanks for the support ladies. Been super emotional this week (between ttc and other stuff) and things just really got to me the last couple of days. All the meds I am on surely isn't helping either. It's nice to be able to come on here and vent it out. Everybody is so nice & supportive.

Teej - FX'd it is implantation. Have a fun weekend!

Life - sounds like some positive symptoms to me, FX'd the :witch: stays away and you get your BFP

Bec - I think insomnia and colds are possible symptoms, FX'd for you too

FX'd for everybody! Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: all around!

I'll try to check back in tomorrow and let you know how the IUI goes. I'm a little nervous but the ladies on the 'assisted conception' board say it shouldn't be bad at all. Gonna be a long 2ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->