25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Ps the snowed has eased off here for now so it's work as normal for us! Lucky you having snow days Xxx

Tammy - How are you feeling now? I think not ss it the best way to go if you can do it.

Bettyboop - When will you pick your new car up?

Well i'm going to class today as 1dpo but i still have no idea when i ovulated. I don't hold any hope this month but i'll keep you updated.

The snow in Leeds came down really quick and heavy yesterday it was that bad that i was allowed to leave work early. Instead of going home like a normal person i decided to drive to middlesbrough (80 miles away) to take my mam home and see my family. The roads were really good, the motorway had 2 lanes open so it was a good journey and it only took 10 minutes longer than usual. Then snow up here is crazy i just hope i can get home ok for work on monday.

Been a crazy week but wanted to check back in with you guys. No change for me - just emotional from all the meds. I go to the Dr tomorrow & hopefully everything will be on track for the IUI over the weekend.

Teej - glad to hear your dad is ok but sorry to hear you are feeling down. The ups and downs of ttc are hard enough sometimes without the extra stress on top of it. Hope things look better soon and fx'd for a bfp.

I'm hoping that maybe since everyone had symptoms last month but without BFPs this time there will be no symptom spotting & lots of BFPs! :happydance:

Who all is testing this weekend?

Thanks everyone :hugs: My dad is doing well although the vision in his right eye is now like looking through frosted glass and the doc's don't think it will get any better... but he can see which is what we were most worried about.

I'm still feeling a little low, keep snapping at OH too :( I think it's a mixture of having a lot going on and also really wanting that BFP this month, with everything else going wrong I get the feeling it's gonna be a BFN again. We cancelled France last night too :( the car still won't start so gotta try and get a new starter motor and from the looks of the snow i'm not convinced we'd get to Dover anyway lol.

Think I may put my Christmas dec's up early, that always cheers me up!!

11dpo today and testing tomorrow, I still have no symptoms at all and if I get another BFN I think i'm going to look at getting a microscope for next month to make sure i'm OVing as was on the pill for years!! Anyone else testing this weekend?? xxx

Morning all,

sorry to hear you're still feeling down Teej. I know how you feel with TTC- we put so much pressure on ourselves. Truth is everything can be ok and it can still take a year or two (at worst I think!!). It's such a shame you've had to cancel France as I'm sure that would have cheered you up. Try to take the prssure off yourself if you can, focus on Christmas- putting up your decorations early sounds like a good idea :)

BettyBoop I can definitely believe the C1 is more economical- I may look into a more economical and bigger car when we change mine. £20 a year road tax sounds great! Mine is £110 and as I had a bad accident last year insurance is ridiculous money (nearly £900 for year this year).

MishC, hope you have a nice time with your mum and family- nice idea to take advantage of early leave- lucky the roads weren't too bad :)

How are Rach and lifechanging???

I'm doing exactly what I said I wouldn't with SS :( Trying to not get carried away but it may be too late! Still firm that I won't test till I'm due/late. I'm on my fourth snow day today so very happy with that!! (Nice 6 days off including weekend)- def feels like an early Christmas treat!

Well I've rambled on enough, have a good day everyone and lots of :dust: to all x x x

Thanks Bec :hugs: How far along in your cycle are you now??

9dpo now Teej, thinking about symptoms far too much but they're very different to last month (which I find reassuring seeing as things obviously went wrong). Still no symptoms for you? Being emotional in itself can be a sign but you are probably best not SS as it just ends up doing your head in doesn't it?! Being off work is great but it means I'm thinking about it so much more. How is the snow where you are? x x x

Not long till you find out then, will keep FXed for you hun xx
No symptoms for me, although never really thought about being emotional as a symptom, if it is one that's all i'm getting lol, had so much going on i've not had a chance to SS which is one good thing cause like you said... it does your head in lol.
We had snow here yesterday which has froze but thankfully there wasn't much of it, OH is having to walk to work now tho which isn't good, thankfully it's only 3 miles but the path is so icy, im still snuggled at home - haven't been able to return to work since my lower spinal op earlier this year xx

Thanks Teej, I should find out next week and will test Friday if no AF before then. 3 miles is quite a walk, my hubby is walking to the train station- only about 1/2 mile away. My car is snowed in and with the state the roads are in I'm in no hurry to dig it out!! I didn't know you'd had an operation on your spine, are you recovered yet? What do you do for work when you are working? x x x

lol, I don't blame you, I don't think I would want to dig it out either!!
I had a discectomy and decompression operation, basically removing part of a disk in my lower spine as it had badly prolapsed from an accident and was crushing my sciatic nerve, it had got to the point that I had lost all feeling in my left leg and couldn't walk, they also had to remove a bit of bone and muscle from the area of the sciatic nerve to relieve the pressure, I now have 80% feeling back in my leg and can walk again :) sadly tho my back isn't too good as there isn't enough of the disk left to cope with sitting/standing for any length of time, I work(ed) as an IT Analyst spending 90% of my day sitting on the phones telling people how to fix their PC issues, setting up new user account, background security... that kinda thing. Attempted to go back to work but was in tears by lunch :(

Blimey, that sounds awful, sounds like you've really been through it. I'm glad you are able to walk again now- that must have been incredibly scary. Sounds like you're due some serious luck to me! Fingers crossed for this month- you're not out till the ugly :witch: shows up. What have you got planned for today? Make sure you do something to keep your spirits up x x x

It was very scary, especially as they couldn't guarantee I would get the feeling back in my leg, thankfully it's just down the outside of my leg from my knee to my ankle then the top of my left foot that I have no feeling in. Not really got much planned for today, just wrapped up my mum's prezzies as we have her 50th party tomorrow night, thinking about venturing out into the cold as need a couple of bits from shop... like chocolate :haha:

I don't even have enough ingredients in to make some mince pies, really fancy some now but the shopping's being delivered tomorrow morning as I now don't have a car to go shopping in and there is only so much you can get on a motorbike lol.

How about you hun, do you have much planned for the day?? when do your christmas decs go up?? xxx

Oooh mince pies- you might be on to something there! Might have to see if I have enough ingredients myself :)

I'm about to take a nice hot shower to warm up then should do some work really- being paid as normal so will do a bit of planning. Nothing else planned. Was supposed to be meeting a friend for drinks tonight but we've postponed it with the weather the way it is.

Might cosy up and watch a film later. Got a few small Christmas dec's up already but don't tend to get tree for another week or two. Don't own many Christmas dec's as have only been in our house for 1 Christmas so far. We'll have been here 2 years in January.

Enjoy your chocolate and have a good day x x x

Ca't beat home made mince pies... especially when they are still warm... mmmmmm

Enjoy your day hun and don't work too hard lol, liking the idea of snuggling up with the duvet and watching a film!!

xxx

Omg my Christmas decs have been up a week lol.... I am like a kid at Christmas lol xxx

hahaha... you and me both hun, I love it!! thing is when we were growing up the dec's weren't allowed up before the 8th dec as that's my mum's b'day lol, it kinda stuck with me... bit of a tradition lol, they will be going up next week tho!!

Same here mums decorations went up 12 days before Christmas and came down 12 days after!!!! But when it hits new years day mine come down lol xxx
Snow is still shocking here kids off school still and all I wanna do is sleep!!!! Xxx

lol, mine normally go up 2nd week in Dec then down on the 6th Jan which is the twelfth day of Christmas

Thankfully the snow's still not too bad here, just been for a walk to shop and now have home made mince pies baking in the oven, can't wait to munch on a warm one :) xx

Hi everyone! Bec - thanks for asking about me!

Well, like I said before I have very little if any hope for this month bc of oh being out of town for awhile. i got in a bd the day he left but it was 4 days before predicted ov date. Then I had what appeared to be ewcm day after and 2 days after bd (maybe just leftover semen?! eww) andthen again on the 29th... who knows what is going on. I am due for af sometime between tomorrow and monday but have been wet.. who knows... what a ness

babydust to all

Sorry not been coming on much recently ladies!
Hope your all ok xxx

Ps pick my car up tomorrow! And I'm going to view a house to rent aaaargh it's all happening lol
I think i know AF is gonna come but trying to stay positive she might not :)
I think I'm around 7dpo so trying not to SS but I'm so run down it's draining me too! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->