25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Morning ladies,

Cd30 12dpo and my temp dropped so unless I'm only just implanting and it goes up tomorrow, the :witch: is on her way!

My Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-11-18

Can you implant this late?

I know i'm just grasping at straws :sad1:

You implant between 7&12 dpo hun so you could be, FXed xxx

Just wanted to say our internet's gone down so checking in on my phone, just may not be posting much, in a happier place now, decs went up and prezzies got wrapped yesterday which cheers me up.

Good luck to those still to test xxx

Thanks Teej, thats given me a little hope. Guess tomorrows temp well tell.

Must keep busy today :laundry: :iron: :dishes: or I might just go :loopy:

Got to finish decorating the tree aswell so that will help.

Christmas is lovely, glad you feeling a bit brighter.

Fx'd it's late implantation xxxx

Glad your feeling better tammy xx

Thanks guys, think i just needed to rant a bit lol, got my microscope through this morning too, itls amazing! Only thing is according to it i'm already entering fertile period and should OV in around 3 days... I only stopped bleeding this morning so should have another week yet! Maybe that's why things haven't been happening for us... Im OVing a lot earlier than i thought! We shall see.... Xxx

Oh and please ignore any typo's, i'm hitting all the wrong letters on touch screen on phone lol xxx

I'm back on CD32 to rant some more...

I spotted Mon and tues but it was rust colored and very very light, like a pantiliner wasn't even necessary really... and today I spotted once in the AM and now, nothing, not even when I wipe. WTF??? I really must not be ovulating.... so annoying.

Glad things are looking up Teej - hope the microscope does the trick for you.

Hope the :witch: stays away Pinga

Life, I used to have that happen when I was really irregular with the pcos and go 90+ days without AF. Are you ever irregular that long or is this unusual? Try tracking your BBT and it should give you an idea if you are ovulating or not.

My temp finally went up today so hopefully it stays up & I did ovulate.

:dust: to everybody - 11 days left in the 2ww for me :wacko:

Well I don't have PCOS and I am never really totally irregular. TBH I didn't track my periods before this year but I would have noticed if they were real irregular. I had a mirena and got it removed in June. I had normal (but heavy) flow July, through now. All of the cycles were 28-29 days except September which was 35. But who knows what is going on now. I was tracking my temps but using a fever thermometer (I don't know if that matters) and I wasn't doing it at the same time so my numbers are crazy. I am going to get a basal therm tomorrow but i doubt that'll help since I have no freaking clue where I am in my cycle. Three days of spotting is outageous for me. I never really spot more than a few hours or overnight.

Hmm - maybe you are just having a really light cycle this month. Lots of things could have delayed your ovulation for September and thrown it off. I'd go with the 28-29 days as your standard cycle and consider September a fluke.

Definitely get a basal thermometer, it can make a difference in your temps. Even if you aren't sure where you are on your cycle go ahead and start charting with it now. If you see a temp spike it will give you an idea of when/if you are ovulating. If you don't see one within a few weeks then you will know there is a problem and can go get checked out.

Hi Ladies

Life- could it possible be IB and not the :witch:? Don't want to get your hopes up but thats what I'd be thinking.
Definatley get BBT thermometer they are really cheap.

Mrs bear - thanks for your support, I have my fx for you.

Well my temp went up to 36.86 but I think my cervix is low and hard, (had a rumage in the bath) and I think that means Af is on her way. The wait is agonising.
Still no cramps just the odd twinge and a little backache. The :witch: is due to fly in tomorrow. Oh I really hope she stays away. Going to buy tampons in preperation, really not hopefull.

My chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-11-16

Thanks Mrs Bear, im already amazed at what i can see in the microscope so hope it helps, hoefully your 11 days will flyby hun, good luck xxx
Life, i also thought possibke ib but also don't want to get your hopes up, def a good idea to start temping to try and get a grasp on where things are, just anither thought..., when i was pregnant 2 years ago i still had a period but it was a very light spot instead of a flow, it is quite common, have you tested yet? XXX

Pinga, i really hope af stays away for you hun xxx

Im just waiting for MIL to go and get some more christmas prezzies, still no car, hopefully will be sorted saturday.

Good luck to all still waiting to test xxx

She got me!!!!
But ok about it....this cycle...september babies.....for us all!!!!!!

Lmfao apparently according to ticker i am gonna ov on christmas day!!!! lol....thats what i ALWAYS get my hubby for christmas lmfao....maybe it is a sign lol....xxx

Lmfao apparently according to ticker i am gonna ov on christmas day!!!! lol....thats what i ALWAYS get my hubby for christmas lmfao....maybe it is a sign lol....xxx

Me too, aren't we cheap :winkwink:
Sorry the :witch: got you... I think I'm next for her visit :growlmad:

Sorry to hear that Rach, like you sid hopefully it's a sign so FXed for you hun xx

Pinga I really hope ahe's a no show for you hun xx

well its gotta be done pinga lmfao....i hope she doesn't show for ya pinga darl...fx'd xxx
Thanks Teej...feeling ok about it...xxx

Hi girls. I'm still popping in most days to see how your all getting on but not been posting as I have absolutely nothing to report. Congratulations on your BFP Bec and sorry to those of you who are out. This cycle is dragging by. I'm on CD27 now (I think - I'm loosing count). Still have no PG symptoms or signs of AF coming. Just wish I knew when and if I OVd so I know when to expect AF and when to test.

Hi ladies,

thought I'd take a break from crying my eyes out- did anyone else watch the hour Corrie special? My God it was emotional!!

Life- I agress with the others- could it be late IB or that you are pg and having light spotting? Have you done any tests this month?

Sorry the :witch: got you Rach. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Pinga, Mrs Bear, Mrs Hedgehog and anyone else I've missed out.

If there are no more BFP's this month I have a feeling there will be loads next month with everyone relaxing and enjoying Christmas.

Sending you all lots of :dust: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->