25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Sorry :witch: got you Rach

Pinga and MrsH - hope AF stays away

Sending lots of :dust: to everybody - ovulation will be here before you know it! In the meantime :wine:...

I'm trying not to symptom spot since so many could be caused by the meds. For some reason I feel like I'm out this month anyway. If I was symptom spotting all last cycle, getting my hopes up and still getting a BFN, maybe if I do the opposite I will get a BFP this time... Here's hoping

:dust: :dust: :dust:

No sign of the :witch:

Vivid freaky dreams all last night no sleep.
Saved fm pee, and just tested.

............ and I think I got a faint faint faint BFP, might have willed it there, had to dismantle the test to see it. so will retest tomorrow.

Please god I hope its not an evap. By the time I had gone crossed eyed looking at it and then dismantled it, it had gone pass the time. :dohh:

Omg ping I just posted on your other post...i have everything crossed for you xxx I know it's the last thing on your mind but tar camera to loo tomorrow and take piccies and upload em so we can see it!!!!! Yay soooooo excited for ya darl xxx

God I cannot spell cos I am soooooo excited!!!! It was take camera lol....

lol.....few......trying to stay calm.....just took a second test and it was the same.
So now I have to go get some more tests for the morning...

I will try and take a picture if its any clearer then. Hope the old witch steers clear of me.

I am starving I haven't eaten today...

Pinga that's fab news hun!!! really hope it is your BFP and not an evap, let us know asap hun xxx

Exciting xxx I think you've done it baby girl!!!! To get it on one could be doubt but 2 nar no doubt I think you got your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!! Xxx

Heres a pic. You have to zoom in. I told you I it was faint.

Attachments

• December 10 009.jpg
    December 10 009.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
Ooooh hope it's a sticky bean! I can see a line on the top test xx fx'd xxxx

i see lines on both hun!!!!! test in a couple of days darl.....there will be more hcg in your wee by then!!!!!!! yayayayayayyayayay

OOOHHH PINGA!! looks good. let us know tomorrow!!! Maybe you and Bec will be bump buddies! Pinga and Bec make 4 BFPs for our thread, right?

Well, some of you suggested it could be pregnancy spotting or IB. I thought the same and I tested on Wednesday BFN... and then on Thursday red flow.... Ugh. So 33 day cycle and now on CD2. what a mess.

Life I'm sorry the witch got you, goodluck for next cycle :hugs:

Hey- Pinga that's great news- I really hope the line gets stronger for you- got my fingers crossed. Some tests are better than others- my IC tests were all quite faint.

Sorry you're out life- like I said in my last message I reckon loads of you will get :bfp:'s next month :)

I took another test today- I have been a bit anxious (albeit very happy!) this week- everytime I've been to the loo have checked there's been no blood. Last month still haunts me and just hoping everything stays good.

Anyway, it was good news as my tests have just got stronger and stronger. Run out of FRER and not buying anymore, going to go to the doctors week after next.

Have put my pic as my avatar- they are all IC tests- top one was 12dpo, middle was 14dpo and bottom is today at 16dpo.

I'm keeping everything crossed that I'll still have a bump buddy from this thread. Loads of :dust: to all of you x x x

Thank God for the 'edit' button- I just wrote how much I wanted a bum buddy!!! LMAO!!

Life - So sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun

Pinga - FX'd this is finally your BFP, keep us posted!

:dust:

My period has stopped???!!!! I only came on yesterday!!!! WTF is that all about???!!! I usually only have 3 days max 4 but 2 days.... Never happens!!!!

thanks for the condolences ladies!
Rach - that is quite odd. What is it with our messed up cycles!?!?

Bec- That is awesome I can see the darkening form the little avatar pic. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->