25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Morning ladies,

Didn't manage to get tests yet so will go to shops after a cuppa :coffee:
I'm feeling good though, woke up starving!
And my temp is still up.
Saved my 1st morning pee for testing.
Told other half and he's not convinced untill the line gets darker, only 40% convinced. :growlmad:

Still no :witch:

My Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-10

Rach have you tested? Maybe should just incase! I've read some people mistake their period for old blood when it arrives and they are pregnant? Anything is possible chicken xxxx
Pinga let us know ASAP!!!! Xxx I'm crossing everything :)

As for me AF is still not here even after a good poking from t'other half lol! I'm off shopping in Manchester today then to the Xmas markets so I'll let you guys know how I get on xxxx

CD29 for me and no AF. Last cycle was 36 days though so still got another week before I'll consider it late. Had no clear signs of OV this cycle so maybe I haven't OVd yet. Still DTD every other day just in case. Got no symptoms other than feeling extremely hungry. Feeling a bit tetchy as well which makes me think AF is almost here. Who knows? If no BFP this cycle then next cycle I'm going to start temping - fed up of having no idea where in my cycle I am.

CD29 for me and no AF. Last cycle was 36 days though so still got another week before I'll consider it late. Had no clear signs of OV this cycle so maybe I haven't OVd yet. Still DTD every other day just in case. Got no symptoms other than feeling extremely hungry. Feeling a bit tetchy as well which makes me think AF is almost here. Who knows? If no BFP this cycle then next cycle I'm going to start temping - fed up of having no idea where in my cycle I am.

I wish I could remember to temp lol it's just too difficult to wake up and think right.. temp... wash... get dressed... work! I'm crap in the morning lol xxx here's hoping AF stays away xxx

Oh Betty, mrs hedgehog and pinga sounding sooooo promising ladies xxx
Think I might just test just to be 100% sure cos my hubby asked this morning if decorators were still in... I said no and he was like WHAT that was quick!!!! That's not normal is it!!!! And that's coming from a man!!!!!

very very very faint positive, gonna retest monday and hope its darker then. Kinda think its all in my head.

ohh this is so exciting, Pinga that is fab news hunny, so pleased for you xx and to anyone else still yet to test... Good lick xxx

Oh and has anyone else who's using a microscope had ferns for first few days after af, then no ferns?
I thought it was a bit early to be OVing but a little worried now that that was it xx

Oh and has anyone else who's using a microscope had ferns for first few days after af, then no ferns?
I thought it was a bit early to be OVing but a little worried now that that was it xx

Not after af Hun had them before xxx hopefully you've been bding just in case xxx

FXd Pinga, Betty and MrsH!

Rach - yeah, when the man notices you know it is unusual, lol - hope it wasn't AF after all.

Teej - maybe the early ferns were from hormones left over from last month? :shrug:

For anyone wanting to symptom spot (though I swore I wasn't going to...:blush:):

5dpo and 6dpo I have had really strange intense dreams and sore BBs. The soreness I can chalk up to the progesterone they have me taking but it is really unusual for me to have crazy dreams like that :sleep:

ps - ticker is off, I am really 6dpo today

Hello ladies,

Rach- only two days??!! I agree with Betty- I would do a test to make sure. Fingers crossed for you hun x

Pinga, I know how you feel with the faint positives- that's how I felt last month- it's so hard as you just wanna know either way. It all sounds quite positive though- the hunger and temp still being high are great signs. HCG levels are supposed to double every 2 days so keep testing and we're all keeping our fingers crossed for you hun x

BettyBoop- you're only 1 dpo behind me- do you have any symptoms? How long are your cycles? When is :witch: due?? Sorry for 20 questions! Really hoping it's good news for you soon x

Teej- sorry hun I can't help you- never used a microscope. Was going to try one after Christmas if hadn't been successful. Good luck with it, hope it works for you x

Mrs Hedgehog- hungry and irritable are great signs too- I had both and still easily irritated at the moment! Best of luck x

So many of you are still waiting- wishing you all the very best news in time for Christmas.

My baby's heart is due to start beating on 22/12/10- we are VERY excited and I just hope all continues to go well :)

Loads of :dust: to all x x x

P.S. Mrs Bear I have had some v vivid dreams too and sore bbs are always a good sign. Really hoping the best for you hun x x x

Well I guess it was just an ubber short period cos I tested and :bfn: felt a bit daft testing at the end of af lol was quite bizarre lol... Oh well at least she sodded off early lol but it has left me thinking mmmmmmm what's up wi me!!!! Gonna book an appointment wi doc on Monday to see why it would happen ....

Its a little darker, but I'm hopefull now.
Had complete melt down earlier, it was so faint, I thought it had gone away. But it came back this afternoon.:thumbup:
Have ordered loads of IC as I can't justify the expence this close to christmas to get normal hpt's.

Attachments

• December 10 002.jpg
    December 10 002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
Will keep everything crossed it gets darker pinga!

Bec I bet your sooooo excited! So pleased for you!

Well I'm in the same situation finding it really hard justifying paying money for tests when it's so close to crimbo but still no AF so if not here by Monday will def test then maybe a cheaper one xxxx

Hope your all ok xxxx

hey ladies just been to tesco doing a bit of crap shopping and OH insisted i get a cheap test so picked up a tesco own brand and the pic on my avatar came up within about 10 seconds! im so nervous but so excited! xxxxxxxxx

Yea Betty! I saw the pic before you posted and got excited but wanted to wait and let you post first. So happy for you :happydance:

thanks Mrs. Bear its actually very surreal right now! im suppose to be studying and i just cant think about anything else! i honestly dont know how i would have got to this point with all of you ladies xxxxx

OMG BETTY!!!!! :bfp: :bfp: yay yay yay xxx
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Saw the pic then thought...'thats betty'!!!!! omfg....so pleased for ya hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->