25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

i'm sure it will xxx try not to worry too much xxx
What dpo are you hun? xxx
Yay another bfp...can i add it to my sig hun? xxx

Yes course you can xx
I'm between 15 and 16 dpo depending on when I Ov'd as I did nothing this month I also thought I hadn't bd'd enough! It's mental and my other 2 TTC buddies both got BFP's today xxxx

i know sticky got her bfp today...its great init hun...am so chuffed for ya'll xxx
How long you been ttc now?
xxx

This was my 4th cycle so not too long but still seen a fair few BFN's!
Were are you in your cycle have you been licking your scope? Lol xxx

3rd cycle now and on cd4....after a 36 hour period...mmmmmm...yeah been licking my scope and charting....lol...hopefully well catch eggy...but am a bit unsure with have=ing the really short af....we'll see xxx
btw gail predicted wrong.....lol....xxx

That's very strange for sure hun! I'm sending you lots of :dust: for this cycle xxxx
Like I said to mrs bear you ladies have been amazing so thank you again xx

OMG OMG OMG- Betty got her :bfp: whoop whoop!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Soooooo happy for you hun- congratulations! I know it feels surreal- it does start to sink in a bit but OH and I were saying it will really feel real when it starts to show and when we have our first scan.

It's all so exciting (although a bit scary too) fingers crossed all goes well. Sounds like Pinga is joining us too so 3 of us from this thread so far this month- yay!

Just sending lots and lots of :dust: to everyone still TTC or waiting for AF.

I just watched The Father of the Bride- Part II- awh, wanna order all the baby filled films I can now!

So how are you feeling everyone?? How are you feeling Betty? x x x

Thanks Bec!
It's no where near sunk in and I don't think it will for a while! OH has gone watching the footy at his dads so I'm sat trying to study and it's not happening lol!

I've had no symptoms whatsoever apart from really bad AF type pains the other day which could have been implantation?!
How have you been feeling? Xxx

:happydance::happydance:congratulations Betty:happydance::happydance:

Great news, so happy for you!:dance:

Think i'm losing it......red blood, just a little, but red and cramping....going to bed.:cry:

Oh Pinga - I hope that isn't the case. FX for you hun :hugs:

:hugs:Awh Pinga, I'm sorry hun, test in he morning to see how things look though- you might be fine. When I had my chemical last month I had loads and loads of blood and severe cramping- if it's only a little it might just be spotting and that can go the whole way through pregnancy and be nothing to worry about. You just need a stronger BFP and I know you'll feel better. Thoughts are with you and fingers are crossed for you hun x x x :hugs:

I agree with Bec hunni! Test in the morning and am sure all will be fine! Will cross everything for you xx I've read lots about spotting in early pregnancy and everything being fine xxx

oh pinga hun i have everything crossed for you...hopefully its just bean getting further into your womb xxx :hugs:

I just read through 3 pages of posts and Congrats to Katie and Pinga!! 3 this month!

Then i got to Pinga's last post... I hope that everything is okay. keep positive. It could just be pregnancy spotting, totally possible. My fingers are crossed for you sweetie...

who else is still in 2ww?

I am on CD 4 right now. AF is just ending so we shall see... I hope, hope that I am ovulating. with these crazy cycles, who knows!

Thank you all for your good wishes but I started to bleed last night, full flow and cramps ....so it over.
My thyroid levels are not good so it must be that. I will see the dr this morning to try and get things sorted out.
Very sad at the moment:cry:
I had such a wonderfull day yesterday........gonna give myself today to be sad and then get on with christmas and trying again..........very sad though:cry:

Pinga that is awful! Make sure you give yourself time today! Xxxx big hug and lots of love xxx

Awwww pinga I'm sorry hunny xxx get to the doc's and get checked out hunny xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->