25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Awh so sorry Pinga- that's exactly what happened to me last month- very very faint positives which don't seem to get stronger then bleeding. Hope you're alright hun, I remember I bled in the middle of the night and it was so painful and very traumatic knowing what was happening. All I can say is that it helps to think that something would have been wrong and that it was natures way. So hard though I know, thinking of you and take all the time you need to deal with it. Lots of love x x x :hugs:

So sorry Pinga. I can't imagine what you are going through but I know it has got to be hard. :hugs:

Life - I think I am the only one left in the 2ww, though by the time I test several should be starting into the next 2ww soon.

For the symptom spotters: cd7 & 8 - a little cramping this morning and BBs still very sore (way more than any other month). I keep checking for signs of implantation bleeding but nothing so far.

So sorry Pinga. I can't imagine what you are going through but I know it has got to be hard. :hugs:

Life - I think I am the only one left in the 2ww, though by the time I test several should be starting into the next 2ww soon.

For the symptom spotters: cd7 & 8 - a little cramping this morning and BBs still very sore (way more than any other month). I keep checking for signs of implantation bleeding but nothing so far.

Hope your ok Pinga xxxx :hugs:

Btw I didn't get any IB so it's not always a sign hun xx stay positive xxx

Mrs Bear - I'm still in the 2WW too (although its turning into 3ww again). I'm on CD31 now and no sign of AF yet. Not testing until the weekend though.

Pinga - I'm so sorry for your loss. Got my fingers crossed that it won't be long before you get another BFP x x

I've been trying not to symptom spot this cycle but its getting more and more difficult not to. I've had sore gums and ulcers in my mouth and feeling generally tired and achy. Maybe I'm coming down with something. I've also been feeling really hungry a lot. I woke up a couple of mornings feeling so hungry I was almost sick. Last cycle I had all kinds of cramping and twinges but this cycle nothing. Hoping that's a good thing.

Omg mrs hedgehog how have you not tested yet???
Btw sounds very promising hunny xxx gl xxx
Mrs bear how ling before you test hunny? Xxx

I thought you were still in the 2ww with me Mrs. H - I actually had you listed in my original post and edited it out after I noticed your ticker had you on cd 3. I should know better than to trust the tickers, especially since mine is 2 days off this month...:dohh:

Rach - I'm going to try to hold out til Sunday, which will be 14dpo and 14 days since the IUI. I figure by then the test should show pretty accurately either way. I'm sure I will be tempted to test earlier but my plan is to wait. It is so hard to see the BFNs...

Are you testing Saturday or Sunday Mrs. H?

oh Pinga. I am so sorry to hear your news...

I have my FX for Mrs Bear and hedgehog still!

Rach - I am day5 today as well.

I am not getting my hopes up for this cycle bc my phone app says I will ovulate on a day that I will be on vacation and OH isn't coming. blah. Of course, who knows about this damn phone app... I guess I will BD as much as possible before I leave and then again right when I get back just in case.

Rach - I wasted too much money testing last cycle so this month decided I wouldn't test until I'm sure AF is definately late which means day 37. I don't want to see any more BFNs.

Mrs Bear - I think I will test on Sunday if AF doesn't arrive before although if I can I will hod out til Monday. Really don't want to see another BFN.

I'm not feeling hopeful at all now. I've not been charting temps but the past few days I've been taking my temp using an ordinary thermometer (should that work or do I need some kind of special thermometer?). 2 days ago it was 36.9 and then yesterday it dropped to 36.85 and today it's right down to 36.5. Don't feel like AF is about to appear but occasionally she comes by surprise!

Good luck with the ladies who are testing xxx

Ps were is tammy? Her puter still broke? Xxxx

Hey Katie I'm here :)

Have internet back now and me and OH have had a couple of days just for the 2 of us as we are supposed to be in France till today but had to cancel :(

OMG!!! Katie I am sooooo pleased for you hun, here's to a H&H 9 months hunny xxx

Pinga, I'm so sorry hun, that is an awful thing to happen, were all thinking of you xxx

Mrs Hedgehog, :test: lol, good luck hun - FXed for you xxx

As for me, I think i'm now on cd9 and have no ferning at all on microscope so hoping that wasn't it at beginning of cycle, if it was, we missed it!!
I have however had a fab weekend, drank loads of Baileys and got another bottle in the fridge chilling nicely for this weekend :haha: not panicking about it at all this cycle, with everything else the last few month I was getting really down, I had all my hopes pinned on getting my BFP last cycle so I had it for Christmas that I forgot to relax and enjoy myself so i'm making up for it this month - after all it is Christmas lol.

Oh.... I haven't been about for a few days and have completely lost count of how many BFP's we have now, anyone else know and i'll update thread name xx

Ok so actually on cd10 lol... just noticed on ticker :haha:

Thanks tammy xx

Awww time to yourself is great! How is the scope licking going? Xxx

Thanks tammy xx

Awww time to yourself is great! How is the scope licking going? Xxx

Looks like AF is here - got pinky CM. Too much to be IB I think and after temp drop this morning I'm pretty sure I'm out.

This is our 5th cycle TTC and I'm starting to worry there might be something wrong. If we don't get BFP next cycle then we'll be off to the doctors to see what's up.

On the bright side - at least I'll be able to enjoy a few glasses of mulled wine at Christmas!

Could be either Hun?! Your temp drops for implantation too so fx'd xxx

I'll second what Betty said Hun temps drop when implantion happens xxx fx'd for you hunny xxx

Hey Mrs Hedgehog, FXed it's IB hun!! your not out till full flow shows, let's hope it stays away xx

lol Katie, i'm licking it every morning :winkwink: hopefully it will help to show me when i am OVing this cylce xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->