25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Teej - I think we are at 4bfp
Karla
misstia
Bec
Katie

hedgehog---i agree - Implantation comes with temp drop. Some ppl think IB is a light period so who knows hoe much blood is too much. When is AF due for you?

Evening ladies,

how is everyone?? Teej- so good to hear you sounding relaxed and looking forward to Christmas. Hope you and OH had some nice time together. Enjoy your next lot of baileys this weekend- yummy- really wanted to try the hazelnut one- will wait till next Christmas though!

Mrs Bear, keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Mrs Hedgehog- any more news? Hoping it wasn't the :witch: hun and keeping fingers crossed for you too x

BettyBoop, how you feeling? I'm shattered and soooooo hungry! So glad I only have 3 days left at work. Tomorrow is a long one as we have to stay on for evening nativity performance- might have to have a nap after kids go!! Looking forward to two weeks off.

Hope everyone else is good, lots of :dust: to you all x x x

I'm doing ok Bec had some slight nausea today though!
I haven't become overly tired yet ( I'm always tired anyway lol ) but I'm eating like I've never been fed lol so am with ya on the hunger front!! Have you gone over to first tri yet? Im too scared Xxxx

I haven't had nausea really but couple of strange gagging incidents when feeding cats and making hubby's sandwich the other day! Also when I had toast I couldn't face eating the crusts- the thought of it made me feel sick! (Very strange- haven't had anything like that for several days now).

I did go to first tri and started posting on a thread but not got into it at all, there are so many people on it that it wasn't very personal or friendly. Wanna stay on here :)

Maybe we should start a new thread on first tri together? Then the rest of sticking together can join us over there when they all get their :bfp:'s (which I'm certain will be v soon :) ) What do you think?

BTW- my bbs are killing me!! Had to take my bra off when I got home as it's rubbing so bad. Surely they can't be growing already?!! x x x

Hey bec yes your boobs can grow that quick lol xxx and they are only gonna get bigger xxx

Thanks for the moral support girls.

Unfortunately AF arrived in full force this afternoon. I wasn't expecting a BFP this month really as DH was away with work for a week around the time I OVd. It still sucks though.

I'm now tucked up in bed with Christmas lights on and Christmas music playing and am being spoiled by DH :)

Awwww sorry to hear you got the horrid af mrs hedgehog xxx wish my hub would spoil me xxx

Awh sorry Mrs Hedgehog, hope you get your :bfp: next month x The pampering sounds lovely- enjoy! x

I was wondering if that was you Rach- you're so pretty :) I will put my pic up when I'm further gone- have to be careful with work and the whole 'confidential' thing. Don't want anyone knowing yet- especially not parents of my school- that could really stuff me up! As soon as my headteacher knows she'll stop sending me on courses etc so best to keep it quiet till 12 weeks at least.

I can't believe they've (bbs) started growing already! I'll be shopping for maternity bras before I know it! x

Thanks Hun xxx I know what you mean about not wanting to put pick up cos of work etc I'd be the same Hun xxx
And too right you'll have to get measured up for maternity bras just a slight inside on how much they grow... Before my 1st my boobs were 34c they went to a 38dd never went back down then from my 2nd 38dd to g cup went back down to dd last one dd to g went back down to an f cup.... Dreading the size they'll be this time!!!! But thank god there is nice maternity bras out now!!!! Before they were horrid!!!!! Lol xxx

Bloody hell Rach!! I'm starting with size 34d! OH will love it but he won't be touching till they've stopped being so damn sore and tender!! x x x

Btw considering the size mine have not sagged!!!! Through out pregnancy with all mine I slept in a sleep bra!!! Plus I didn't breastfeed mine (which does make them sag my hubbies 2 cousins breastfed and they ate sooooooo saggy) 1st and 2nd didn't want to 3rd I wanted to but he was a lazy baby and wouldn't latch on :( I'd love to breastfeed but cos I'll be back on med's I won't be allowed to cos the drugs will pass to baby :( so mine will stay quite perky!!! Yay

Well when you've had baby and he try touching em squirt him in the eye with your milk lol!!!! I did that a few times lol xxx

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you mrs hedehog!

Yes bec that sounds like a great idea I'll go over and start one xx

Ps hello pretty lady! Love the pic rach! I'm same as bec until I am 12weeks I'll be staying underwraps lol xxx

I did with all of mine no one knew until I had 1st scan!!! Not even parents!!! Only me and hub knew xxx

We aren't telling our parents till the first scan just because we want to be safe xxx

Wise move hunny xxx at least you can come on here and chat about it eh Hun xxx

So sorry to hear the :witch: got you Mrs Hedgehog :hugs:. Definitely get a basal thermometer to use for temping, it can make a difference. Mine is digital and stores the most recent temp so you don't have to worry about writing anything down right away (which is nice when you want to roll over and go back to sleep).

Good luck to everyone heading into BDing - some of you are going to have a busy week soon ;) :dust:

My latest symptoms - SUPER emotional, BBs still sore, craving ice cream the last few days (which is odd since it is so cold out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->