25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Mrs Hedgehog, so sorry AF got you hun xx

Bec, I am sooo looking forward to the next bottle of Baileys lol, haven't yet tried the Hazlenut one as it wasn't on offer lol, loved the coffee one last year tho!!!

Rach, I love that pic hun and the others are right, you are very pretty xx

As for the BB's growing so much, i'm already a 36E - bugger!!

Oh teej your screwed Hun when you get your bfp lol xxx sorry didn't mean to laugh xxx
I haven't tried any of the other baileys apart from the original one... Might have to invest in some!!!! Yum yum baileys mmmmmmmm x

haha... don't I know it!!

I have tried the mint one which I didn't really like and the caramel one which was nice.

Teej - I think we are at 4bfp
Karla
misstia
Bec
Katie

hedgehog---i agree - Implantation comes with temp drop. Some ppl think IB is a light period so who knows hoe much blood is too much. When is AF due for you?

Your right, it is 4 hun, will change it now!! How are you doing anyway, you haven't been about much lately - you ok hun xx

Thought I'd pop in for another update:

I think I 'might' have had an implantation dip on my bbt chart! My temp dropped slightly to 97.63 from my normal post-O temps (about 97.8) yesterday and this morning it had shot way up to 98.08. I'm hoping this means I am going into a triphasic pattern.

I'm trying not to build up my hopes too much - I was triphasic a few days last month and no BFP. A good sign though is last month was at 5dpo and no dip but this month the 'dip' was at 9dpo and the temp went high at 10dpo.

Also had some cramping and nausea this morning and BBs still sore (though not quite as bad as a few days back).

Still not testing til Sunday though - if I have to see a BFN I only want to see one...

Ooooh mrs bear that sounds really promising let us know how you get on with testing! I'm sending you lots of :dust: xxxx

Mrs Bear i am feeling good things for you hunny xxx
I have everything crossed for ya hun xx

hey teej. I am doing well, thanks for asking!

I just had a bad month an am bummed that for a 2nd month in a row OH and i won't be together during predicted OVing...

I am so happy fpr all the BFP girls. Sorry hedgehog, wish af hadn't got you...
Mrs. Bear - sounds great... FX

Sounds really good Mrs Bear- only a few days to go till you find out! Keep busy till then. Sending you lots of good luck wishes and :dust:

Hope you're ok Life hun, I can understand you being down not getting bfp this month and knowing next month is unikely :(

Just focus on enjoying Christmas, relax and enjoy it then come back with a vengence in the New Year :)

2 days left and I'm so relieved as tiredness is unbelievable- tomorrow we're doing a DVD and games day so should be easy and fun! Lots of :dust: to all x x x

p.s. Betty, let me know when you set one up and I'll come join in x x x

Mrs Bear, that sounds so promising hun, will keep FXed for you xx

Life, Sorry to hear that hun, that's not good and can understand you needing to take a step back from here. I started getting ferns on my scope yesterday, was gonna attack OH last night but he came home bloody ill again!! just hope it doesn't last too long or im also gonna miss it this month - he's one of these that if he's ill he doesn't come anywhere near me!!

Morning Ladies :wave:

Hope everyone is doing O.K.

Bleeding had finally stopped, I've had a bath and pulled myself together.....I think.....thats what I'm telling myself anyway.

It just knocked me for six. Sunday was such a beautiful day, I was so happy, we went on the watercress line and Dd saw santa for the first time, she was so excited. Then a wisper went round the train that Thomas was at the next train station, the buzz was electric. And the squeals of delight that came up the train had me squealing too. Then Matt won xfactor to top my day and then the Ugly old:witch: showed with all her friends!!!

I have ordered more OPK's. Dr upped my thryroid meds by 25mg ever other day, she said 50mg was to steep. We will test in a month to see how my levels are.

Dd has her first Christmas party this morning and I am incharge of chocolate cup cakes and plastic bowls. I have been up since 5.30, just waiting for the first batch to come out.

Hey Pinga, I know there's not really anything that can be said to make you feel any better but you know where we are if you need to talk, it is an awful thing to go through and my thoughts are with you hun.
It's good that you have your Dd's party to keep your mind busy, hope it all goes well xxx

Thanks Teej.
Cakes are a bit on the heavy side...........I still need alot of practice at becoming a domestic goddess. Cream cheese icing and hundereds and thousands have jazzed them up a bit though, hopefully the kids won't notice.:blush:

Hundreds and thousands are always a winner... can't go wrong with making them bright and pretty, i'm sure they will love them :)

Mrs Bear - things are sounding promising. I'm excited for you. FX

Pinga - glad to hear you're getting into the Christmas spirit even though you're feeling down.

Life - I know how you feel. My DH was away with work so we missed OV and this month we'll be at my parents for the holidays so not sure how much we'll be able to BD! I'm not going to think about it too much this cycle and we'll start again in Jan.

Teej - hope your hubby feels better soon so that you can get BDing! x

Thanks everybody.

Temp dropped way down again today to the 97.6 range (still a good post O temp) but not sure where that puts things. Just gonna have to see what tomorrow's temp looks like :shrug:

Life and Mrs H - I have totally been there on missing O. My first month ttc my husband got put on unscheduled 24hr duty an hour after I got my positive OPK and by the time we were able to BD it was way past O. It is so frustrating when you know you are Oing and circumstances make it impossible to BD...

Teej - hope he is feeling better soon so you can attack him properly :sex:

Pinga - glad you are doing better, just do what you have to do. and I'm sure the kiddos won't notice anything wrong with the cupcakes - it's still sugar :headspin:

Sending lots of :dust: to everybody heading into BDing

Well OH came home last night... still ill - cracked open the bottle of Baileys - at which point I thought yep he's gonna neck a few and fall asleep... how wrong was I I was certainly one happy bunny last night!! Then I licked my scope this morning and all partial ferns have gone!?!?!?! I am really befuddled now!!

What CD are you Tammy? Could have been a surge with no OV? You may get ferning again but later on? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->