25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey Katie, im cd13 today and after having another lick I now have a lot of partial ferning... yay :) hopefully will be OVing in a day or 2 :) :)

Glad your BDing is back on track Teej - yea for ferns!

Good luck to all the BDing ladies out there :sex:

Update: Temp jumped back up today - not as high as Wed but higher than my usual post-O temps. Will have to see what tomorrow looks like to see if it will last or if my temps are just screwy this week. Still planning to test Sunday. We will be out of town but I plan to take the test with me to the hotel. All I know is my body would be awfully cruel to have me get a BFN after all the symptoms I have had. :grr:

Good luck Mrs Bear, hope you have a fab weekend and get your BFP xx

Good Luck Mrs Bear Fx for you!

Snowey day today, but I don't care cause I have everything in for christmas:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well
:dust::dust::dust:

We have had 6 inches today :winkwink: sadly it was snow and not BDing!!

Told OH he's getting it tonight tho lol, thankfully we did our shop last night as there is no way i'm gonna drive in this!!

Thanks ladies :)

Temp up higher today - above 98 again so a good sign. I'll know one way or the other tomorrow I guess. It will probably be late in the day in the UK before I can post but I will let you know the results as soon as I can.

Hope you have a great weekend - if you are snowed in anyway you may as well BD :)

:dust:

Your pregnant mrs bear!!!! Well I hope you are xxx sound really good xxx

Not had a drop of snow thank god!!!! It's only just gone from here....no more!!!!

The snow is bad were I am too!! It's a nightmare because weekends are my time to do everything lol xxx

Awh, good luck Mrs Bear- got everything crossed for you x x x

Have fun :sex: Teej!! Nothing to go out for if snow is bad- get as much :spermy: in there as you can!!

I had my first appointment with the midwife today. It went well and she confirmed pregnancy by testing my sample there and then (although I didn't really need her to as have done so many tests to keep checking all is well!) She gave me lots of stuff to read anyway and I'm starting to get excited- still a long way to go till I reach the 12 week mark but I'm staying positive.

Hope everyone else is well and sending you all lots of :dust: x x x

Yay nice one bec xxx
I am pissed off big time... Sorry for the foul mouth... But my oh has changed his mind on the having a baby!!!! I am soooooo livid it's untrue.... His excuse was... Get this.... His mum... His god damn mum... WTF!!!! He said it's not fair he looking after they boys and if we have another baby looking after it!!!! WTF his mum babysits once in a blue god damn moon!!!! It's got naff all to do wi her!!!! I am so mad... So very mad!!!! After he nagged me for years (since last m/c in 2006) and said no!!! Then when I do change my mind 3 months down the line he says "no I cannot do this, it's just not fair" WTF.... Arsehole!!!!
Sorry rant over :(
Very p****d off Rachael!!!!!

Oh Rach- that sounds crap- I really dont get it either- so sorry for you hun. Do you think he'll change his mind again? He obviously doesn't realise how emotional it is for a woman to try for a baby, it's such a rollercoaster without added stress like him changing his mind. I would be livid too if it was me- you're completely within your rights to have a good rant- we all understand. Wish there was something I could do to help- here to listen if that helps :hugs: x x x

Hey Rach, men are fu*ki*g ars*s!!!!! Tried to get my OH in the mood tonight and he just sat there, so I asked him if he wasn't in the mood and he replied with "I dont feel like sex at all lately" way to go to make a girl feel wanted - cause us women don't go through enough emotional stress while TTC!! I've got the right arse with him at the min, haven't spoken to him since he said it, I get the feeling he may be thinking the same as your OH just too scared to say it, although it was him who made the first move towards TTC I always felt it was only cause he knew how much I wanted it, he's never really been interested in any of the "details" So... I think it's safe to say i'm out this month!! I just feel like crying at the min :(

Oh Teej, I'm sorry hun, not you too- what is happening with the OH's on this thread?! I can't understand deciding to have a baby then just changing your mind :(

Really hope his comment hasn't hurt you too much and that you can talk about it when you feel ready x x x

Thanks Bec, I did talk to him last night and all is ok now :) (I think) think he was just overwhelmed as I have involved him a bit more this month with my cycle and scoping, he's one of these who thinks it will happen when it does!! I'm gonna go back to keeping him in the dark I think, he seemed happier about it all when he knew nothing about it lol

Weird stuff going on ladies check out my chart!!!! WTF it says I ov'd on cd8... Lmfao I doubt that!!!!

sorry about the OHs teej and rach. teej, i am glad yours got sorted out. I suspect your will as well Rach. I bet the men are feeling overwhelmed and ineffective. I wonder if the same way we feel like "wtf is wrong with me that I cant conceive?" maybe they think "wtf is wrong with me that I can't even get her pregnant?" That coupled with Christmas stress and maybe they freak out.

I have a feeling there will be more BFP here in December and I think it will start with Mrs Bear's!! Of course, none of them will be mine but whatever. I am happy for you all! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->