25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Yeah I think your prob right Life, I hope so anyway, my OH doesn't do well with tooi much info about the TTC process lol, will stick to him just knowing the essentials lol.

I think i'm out anyway this month, my cycle is a bit odd, no full ferns on scope although i've been having crampy type pains in my lower abdomen yesterday and today, seem to have eased off now so who know's, I think i'm giving up this cycle, enjoying Christmas they start again in new year!!

BFN :cry: - DH says he thinks it was wrong but there wasn't even a hint of a line and since am 14dpo I'm not holding any hope for it to turn positive. Dr will prob have me come in the morning to do a bloodtest to confirm then we will move on to another cycle. I guess all my symptoms were from the meds :shrug: so I'm not going to believe those again that is for sure.

Rach - so sorry your OH is jerking you around, maybe he will change his mind once the stress of the holidays goes away and things settle down.

Teej - glad you and OH got things straightened out, I don't share too much specific on ttc with mine either.

aww Mrs. Bear. sorryabout the bfn. Let us know what happens with the Dr tomorrow.

Mrs Bear, so sorry you got a BFN hun and I think keeping the OH is prob the safest option for sure!!

Morning :flasher:

Mrs Bear so sorry that you got a BFN. That sucks big time. I hope the Dr can offer some explainations and some hope for next cycle.:hugs:

Teej - Men are more sensitive about these things than us, they feel that its there job to sort things out and make things happen, and don't know how to deal with it if they can't. I'm glad you had a good talk.

Rach - I think he's just freaking out by the sounds of it. I know your mad and have every right to be but try and get close to him again so he opens up. The mum excuse sounds lame, there must be more to it.

Its cold this morning ( -11 ) last night.

My temp is down atlast after the early mc. So hopefuly my cycle won't be too messed up. Seems miles away to Ov .......i'm sposed to be fertile between the 27th and the 2nd....by my calculations I should Ov on the 29th. Atleast the OH will be at home for plenty of :sex:

My Chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-20&mode=a&ts=1292832048

Sorry to hear about your BFN mrs bear xxxx

Pinga sounds good that your getting back on track! Good luck with this cycle xxx

Tammy! Men get so scared when they hear anything about TTC lol xxx

Sorry to hear about your BFN mrs bear xxxx

Pinga sounds good that your getting back on track! Good luck with this cycle xxx

Tammy! Men get so scared when they hear anything about TTC lol xxx

lol, tell me about it!! This is our 4th cycle now and I don't think it's gonna happen this cycle as don't think I OVed and OH didn't even realise how long we had been tring lol

I started feeling exactly the same so please try and stay positive! It will happen for you hun xxx

Thanks everybody. Ended up not going to the Dr for the bloodtest. I really think I'm out & decided not to put myself through the needle, paying for the test and waiting for the results just to get my hopes up again. If no AF in a few days I may test again, but otherwise I'm just gonna wait for the :witch: to show. After that I can go to the Dr for the next ultrasound check and see where things are.

I'm not as upset as I was after last month's BFN - I guess I didn't have a lot of confidence in this cycle from the beginning. Hopefully next month will be my month, I am really sick of all the fertility appointments and medications. I know it will be worth it in the end, but it frustrating and gets old fast.

Mrs Bear, i'm so sorry to hear what you are going through, it really can't be easy xx Hopefully your not out this month an dit is just a bit early to test, will keep FXed for you hun xxx

Thanks everybody. Ended up not going to the Dr for the bloodtest. I really think I'm out & decided not to put myself through the needle, paying for the test and waiting for the results just to get my hopes up again. If no AF in a few days I may test again, but otherwise I'm just gonna wait for the :witch: to show. After that I can go to the Dr for the next ultrasound check and see where things are.

I'm not as upset as I was after last month's BFN - I guess I didn't have a lot of confidence in this cycle from the beginning. Hopefully next month will be my month, I am really sick of all the fertility appointments and medications. I know it will be worth it in the end, but it frustrating and gets old fast.

Oh Mrs Bear, I'm sorry you are having to go through this. I remember how hard it was going through IVF, all the appiontments and medical stuff just to have a BFN at the end. Let us know if and when the witch turns up, and remember we are all here for you.:hugs:

Hope your doing ok mrs bear xxx
Hope your ok pinga Hun xxx
Nothing to report here just knackered.... :(

Hey ladies, hope your all well and ready for Christmas xx

The ferns on my scope are all over the place so not sure if I have OVed or not this month, just been BDing anyway and enjoying the Christmas spirit :winkwink:
Needless to say the bottle of Baileys we got for Christmas has long gone lol, as has the second bottle :blush: 3rd one is still chilling nicely tho!!! lol xx

Yeah I'm fine thanks Rach, got other OH's Mum coming in a couple of hours to do Christmas. Managed to trick little one down an hour early by putting a recorded balamory on. She loves her routine :winkwink:
Been looking into getting a CBFM as my first response cyclotest has been discontinued and the battery light is flashing, so thats out the window. I might dismantle it when it dies and see if I can replace the battery. But I do fancey getting the CBFM, anyone else using it?
Other than that I'm doing better. I think the mc has made me want to be pregnant even more. I just know how right it felt to be adding to my family and how happy I felt. I want that again and soon!

Teej I hate Baileys got very drunk on it as a teenager and can't go there again:sick:
I rather like a Martini Roso with ice and lemon and just a splash of lemonade:wine: I must get some, I nearly forgot, I only drink it at Christmas!

lol I only really drink Baileys at Christmas, love the stuff!!

I know how you feel too, after a MC it's like your body craves what it had but lost, I have been desperate for a baby since my MC 2 years ago and we wasn't even trying at the time!! Hormones do funny things to our bodies!! xxx

Hey ladies sorry i've not been on in a while i've ben super busy. I thought i best pop in and say hi & good luck to everyone this month.

I'm officially in TTW but i'm not holding much hope this month. We haven't really been doing the deed because my OH has the flu.

I won't be on much at all now until the new year. Christmas is a busy time with having Elissa so i want to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy (a baby filled) new year.

On and AF will be due on 4th Jan for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->