25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey Mish, hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas hun, I also won't be on really over Christmas, it's my dad's birthday on Christmas eve so were spending the day with him then off to my mum's for the night and Christmas morning, will have dinner there and head back home to OH's parents for the evening then boxing day were off to OH's Aunties for a big family dinner so gonna be busy lol!! And i'm gonna get fat!! sadly not in a good way lmao xx

Lmao teej xxx
Baileys I just love it!!! Gonna be sticking a few in my trolley when I go shopping later!!!!
Glad to hear your well mishc xxx
Gonna have a little lie down while kids playing on ps3 cos it's boring me to tears lol....

:witch: was here this morning, oh well. Already went to Dr for ultrasound and good news is no cyst this month so we don't have to lose 2 weeks waiting for it to go away again. Back on meds starting Friday. Thanks for the support ladies. I guess I am just sick of this being a technical rather than a personal experience now, and it isn't likely to change.

Teej - you have inspired me to get some Bailey's, since I can drink now I figured might as well :)

Pinga - I have the CBEFM and really like it. It is actually my sister's and it helped her find out she only ovulated every few months (which led to clomid and twin girls). What is good about it is that in addition to looking for the LH surge it also looks for Estrogen. So rather than waiting for the positive opk you get a little warning that you need to start BD. Kind of like the partial ferns on the scope telling you O is on the way. The test sticks can get expensive because you have to use the specific ones, but it learns your cycle so can really help pinpoint O.

Good luck to all of you in or about to go into the 2ww! :dust:

At least you know now mrs bear xxx
I have been out shopping and bought myself some baileys... I can drink it cos took a hpt and it was negative so my period was just really really short!!!!
I will be opening it shortly lol xxx

HAHA... so pleased I have been of some use Mrs Bear!! Today is OH's last day at work so no doubt we will crack open the new bottle tonight :) gotta love a Christmas drink!!

Just wanted to pop and say all the best for Xmas!! Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for! And those who can get very merry xxxxxxxx :hug: xxxxxx

Merry Christmas Everyone
See you all next year
:dust::dust::dust:

Merry Christmas pinga darling xxx hope you have a wonderful time xxx
I have had a whole litre bottle of baileys and am now a little bit tipsy xxx gonna feel that in the morning xxx

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone- eat, drink and be merry (sounds like some of you have made a good start already!!) x x x

Hope you all had a fab Christmas ladies, I have to admit I have lost track of where everyone is in their cycles, come to think of it, I have lost track of where I am at the min too lol... have had a great few days tho and at the min I don't really care :) xx

Thanks Teej having a great time. Got a + opk this morning and feeling crampy this afternoon so just has a little christmas nookie and will keep it up, (so to speak) for the next few days! :winkwink:

Have eaten so much I am feeling 6 months all ready, hmm think I might have another chocolate.:munch:

:wine::dust::dust::dust::wine:

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas! And all the best for 2011 not long to go now xxx

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely time and are still enjoying the festive period.

All ive done is play with toys, i've never known one child to get so much, Elissa is a very lucky little lady.

I think i'm due AF a week tomorrow (4th Jan). Today i've had a poorly tummy and i've been on and off the loo tonight but that's probably down to eating so much. I also have a cold coming on but who doesn't.

x

hey. I haven't been on in awhile and xpected to have a lot of catching up to do. I am happy to see that everyone has been to busy to post! Hope your Xmases were good. FX for lots of BFP in the new year!

Hey life nice to see you Hun xxx hope your well hunny xxx and hope you had a wonderful Christmas xxx

Hello all, hoping you all had a fantastic Christmas. A good distraction for those of you in the TWW. Morning sickness hit me a week ago so I've been feeling pretty crap. Glad to have one week left off work though- going to rest as much as poss. What have you all got planned for New Year? x x x

Nowt much hun just chilliaxing and enjoying whats left of this year...u?
Take some ginger biscuits to bed and eat one before you get up hun..should ease the sickness xxx

Thanks Rach, I have got some ginger biscuits as I had heard they are good but really gone off anything dry- eating lots of juicy fruit and fromage frais instead. Ginger biscuits are there for emergencies! Don't think I'm doing anything this year- can't drink so thought I might get some non-alcoholic cocktail recipes and have a few of those and just enjoy the night with my hubby. We're spending the day with family on New Year's day so don't want to feel rough anyway. We fell asleep before midnight last year so hopefully we'll manage to stay awake this year! How did things develop with your OH hun, has he changed his mind about TTC again now? x x x

Hi Ladies,

2dpo today and the long wait begins. Going to bd once more in the Naughties and the give the OH a rest untill the Teenies!
Poor thing he's knackered!

Had news that I will finally be divorced on the 6th :happydance:.
Going to enjoy the weekend then get that last box of memories down to go through.
I'm going to enjoy a bonfire and champayne on the 6th and never look back again!

Its going to be a Happy New Year for all of us!

Thank you all for your support in 2010
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->