25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Pinga thats great news hun and a great way to start the new year!! let's hope you also get your BFP to top it off xx

AF is due for me around 1/1/11, I tested this morning and got BFN :( Kinda expected it as fern's wern't going right on scope.

Yay Pinga i am so chuffed for ya darl...i know it was such a strain on you hunny xxx...i second what Teej said...i hope you get your :bfp: as well...xxx

Hey ladies, hope your all keeping well, I'm now officially on cd1 :( but on a brighter note I can have a few cocktails tonight :)

Hope you all have an amazing new year xx

Hey ladies, hope your all keeping well, I'm now officially on cd1 :( but on a brighter note I can have a few cocktails tonight :)

Hope you all have an amazing new year xx

Oh Teej that sucks :hugs:

Hope you enjoy your new year, all the best luck for 2011!

HAPPY NEW YAER LADIES &BUMPS....
Well i got in at 4am and i didn't touch a drop of booze...the smell make me feel soooooo sick...
8 more days till af!!!!
And on another note 40 days til my 31st!!!! :( bummer....

DH deployed a few days ago :cry:

I'm doing better than I was but sometimes all I want to do is cry :sad2:

Going to RE for an ultrasound in the morning to see where I am with ovulating so we can do the next IUI (we froze some samples before he left). I hate that we have to do it this way and he can't be here with me for all of this. I miss him so much...

Pinga - I'm glad you are finally getting the divorce finalized and can finally put everything behind you. Great way to start the new year

Teej - Sorry AF got you

Good luck to everybody this cycle

It's my oldest sons 13 birthdayon the 10th of jan lol only just realised I'll be officially 1 day late on 10th!!!! Could I be a sign???? Mmmmmmm lol

DH deployed a few days ago :cry:

I'm doing better than I was but sometimes all I want to do is cry :sad2:

Going to RE for an ultrasound in the morning to see where I am with ovulating so we can do the next IUI (we froze some samples before he left). I hate that we have to do it this way and he can't be here with me for all of this. I miss him so much...

Pinga - I'm glad you are finally getting the divorce finalized and can finally put everything behind you. Great way to start the new year

Teej - Sorry AF got you

Good luck to everybody this cycle

Big Hugs coming to you from England :hugs: We are here for you.

hi everyone!

Rach - hope it's a sign!
Teej- sorry AF got you
Mrs Bear - I am sorry about your husband's deployment. I can't even imagine that.
Pinga - i am happy to hear that you are going to be free from the misery!!

so I am just waiting on AF to show. judging by past cycles that should be sometime between the 4th and the 13th. who nows with my cycles that vary from 27 to 35 days!! yuk....

Happy New Year ladies :)

Hope you all had a great time. Teej- sorry :witch: got you darl :( Pinga- just to echo what everyone else has said- good news and a great way to start afresh for 2011 :) Now let's hope for that BFP!

Sorry Mrs Bear to hear your OH has gone for a while- how long will he be gone for? My ex was in the Royal Navy and I found it very hard when he was gone and really couldn't imagine myself still going through that routine. Hoping you're ok hun and we will all support you and do whatever we can to keep you smiling :hugs:

I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will see some :bfp:s on here soon- lifechanging, Rach and everyone else in the TWW- good luck :flower:

I'm back to work Tuesday and dreading it. I am just soooooo tired I don't know how I'll cope. I'm not eating well as the thought of most foods turns my stomach. I have had a few faint spells now and am exhausted without doing anything! Went to Tesco today for a few bits and was only there an hour but came over really funny and had to rest for hours to recover! OMG this pregnancy stuff is a lot harder than I had anticipated. The sickness has been a bit milder the last few days at least that's something to be thankful for but then I only panic that something is wrong when my symptoms are milder. Sorry to moan- I know it's probably the last thing you girls want to hear just needed to get it out.

Sending :dust: to you all x x x

Bless ya bec it is hard but it gets easier in the second trimester xxxx

Morning and Happy 2011 to all of you!

Thanks for all your support girls over the divorce. I'm going to dig the box of photos and memories out this morning and have a sort through. Don't want to be bitter and burn the lot, don't want to be sentimental and keep the lot. Although I'm leaning towards the latter.

My Temp dipped below the coverline this morning, I am 6dpo today. Do you think that is a bad sign or a good one? It was a very restless night for me. Dreamt it was the end of the world......not a nice dream!

Had a crappy new year had mussels for lunch and then was violently sick 4 hours later. Got up in the morning and hoovered the whole house then through out the hoover bag. It felt great...I think this will be a new tradition.

Hey ladies, Happy New Year to all of you xx

Mrs Bear, sorry to hear about your OH hun, it must be so hard at the best of times :hugs: were all here for you xx

Pinga, loving the idea of hovering the whole house and trowing it away, great way to see in the new year!! xx

Bec, hope things get a bit easier for you huny xx

Ooooh a temp drop at 6dpo could be Implantation hun! Good luck xx

Ps I agree with Teej that's a fab idea with the hoovering out with the old xxx

I agree with Betty- perfect time for an implantation dip. If your temp rises again and stays risen up to the day you're due AF you will most likely get your :bfp: !!!! Good luck x x x

P.S. Pinga- vivid dreams also a good sign :)

Please God I hope you are all right and this is my month. Thanks for all the + words.

Hey ladies xxx hope your all well xxx
Pinga: love that after everything you still wanna keep memories from the past... I wouldn't but I am a twat and hd grudges xxx also a temp drop is fine... As long as it goes back up and stays up!!!!

Well yesterday at 5dpo I had a huge drop and today it's gone back up!!!! Hopefully stay up!!!! Am feeling so crap today.... My back is killing, am bunged up (nasal lol) am dog tired!!! Had 12 hours sleep and could just go back ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->