25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I've got my Fx'd for you both Pinga and Rach- good signs :)

Best of luck to anyone else still in TWW x x x

Omg just woke up!!!! Had the most f**ked up dream!!!! Went to bed at 10pm cos I was fubared and felt sick and just woke up at 2.25am cos I had a awful dream!!!! Damn it has scared the crap outta me!!!! Now I feel sick for a totally different reason!!!! Now I need to pee but too scared to go to loo!!!! Omg that was awful!!!!! Btw was not about death of anyone it was about the most awful thing that can happen to a woman!!!! Damn I feel sick now!!!

My temp went back up today so feeling hopefull!

Rach try not to think about the dream it wasn't real, I hate bad dreams!:hugs:

Oh thats a great sign... fingers crossed Pinga xx

I'm hoping this month is my month too, normally af is seriously heavy and lasts 2-3 days, this month it was a medium flow and lasted 3-4 days, first time it's been a nice one since stopping BC and as I don't think i've been OVing so far i'm hoping the change in my af is a good sign. Today is my first non af day and licked scope - it showed no ferns at all compared to this time last month when it was showing almost full ferns - again i'm hoping that's another great sign :) Have bought a thermometer today too so I can check my temp's and see if I am def OVing or not xx

Yay for temp rise pinga!!! My temp really doesn't count today because I had such a rough night last night!!!!
You sound all set for this cycle Tammy xxx

Hey Ladies

AF got me to dday as i expected. Me and oh hardly did it last month due to illness so i didn't have any expectations.

Sorry to hear that Mish, hopefully this month will be a better month for you xx

Thanks everybody. It has been hard but is getting better. I am hoping once they get settled communication will be more regular. I hate going days without hearing from him.

TTC not going well this cycle. Had a scan Sunday with two possible eggs but they weren't big enough yet. Went back today and no real change so the Drs thinks they won't and this cycle is a bust :(. I am only CD 14 so I feel wrong calling it quits just yet so I set another scan for Friday. If no change I'll just have to accept this month is done. They are going to try a different combination of meds next time. If they can't get any of those to work I will have to go to injectibles which are both expensive and means daily shots. Needless to say I am feeling blue today... sigh. Not holding my breath for Friday but I needed to do it for my own peace of mind.

Sorry AF got you MishC

Best of luck to everyone :dust:

I just know I am gonna be out this month!!! My temp not getting any higher and cramping.... Wish she'd hurry up!!!!

Huge :hugs: Mrs Bear and will keep fingers crossed for you scan on Friday xx

i've never wanted to wish days away like i do now....come on sunday...hurry up!!!!

Hi girls, Happy New Year!! I haven't been on for ages as had a really busy holiday. Seems like a few of you have some positive signs. I'm 6DPO now and am hoping this is my month. I've been temping for the first time this cycle so know exactly when I OVd and we DTD plenty at that time. I had a small drop in temp this morning but I've been taking it at irregular times so don't know if it could be an implantation dip or not.

FXd that all our dreams come true in 2011 x x

ohhh FXed Mrs Hedghog, that's all sounding really promising xx

sorry AF got you Misch.
Mrs Bear - hope you get good news on Friday
FX for those still waiting.

Teej - that sounds promising, perhaps your cycle is regulating itself after BC

I started spotting today so full AF will probably come Sat or Sun.

Wow Life... couldn't you sleep this morning or was it a really late night lol xx Hope your well hun although sorry to hear your spotting, I hope it doesn't come to anything hun xx
I think your right about my cycles regulating, I thought they had done but didn't realise till last month I hadn't OVed... whether or not I have in previous months there's no telling but I know after coming off of the pill it can take a while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->