25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

H everyone :flower:

Yippee I am a free women:happydance:

Mrs Bear how did your scan go, did they grow any?

Rach how you bearing up? Looks like we are due within days of each other Fx hun!

Teej this cycle sounds promising? have you thought about cross referencing your ferns with IC opk's? Just to double check you Ov.

Misch sorry the :witch: showed. Goodluck for next cycle

MrsHedgehog temp drop at 6dpo is a good sign, could be implantation. Mine dropped too. Did it go back up?

Life I hope the :witch: stays clear!

BFN for me today but temp is still up, heres hoping it stays that way.
Symptoms have been mild. Massive spot on my cheak might give it a name.
Lower backache. occasional achey right breast and the odd niggle down below.

:dust::dust::dust:
to all

Pinga it may just be too early to get a BFP yet so will keep everything crossed! Sending you lots of :dust: xxx

Yay pinga for being a free woman!!!! :happydance::happydance: i have everything crossed for ya darl xxx
I am due on sunday and i am ok hun...my temp shifted north so am a happy bunny..even though my cervix is still low...but not taking any notice of that!!!!
feeling quite positive....but we shall see....on another note my oldest son will be a teenager on monday dreaded 13!!!!!! Grrrrrrrreat!!!! hormones all round lmfao....especially if i am up the duff!!!!! lol...

Had scan this morning and still no good egg follicles developing so I am for sure out for this cycle. Oh well, at least I can drink.... lol

Good news is DH is finally able to email me regularly (for now). Trying to get Skype going soon.

Mrs H - temp dip is promising, FX it is implantation
Life - hope the :witch: doesn't get you
Pinga - SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear you are finally free. Hopefully you will get your BFP and keep the good news coming for 2011
Good luck to everybody as you count down to testing - not much longer now!
Bec & Betty - hope all is well with your little ones

I plan to thoroughly enjoy being able to drink for the weekend for a change :drunk:. Depending on how things go it will be at least two weeks before I would O again so I can make up for lost time :). I'll keep checking the board but won't have anything much to report for a while now.

Lots of :dust: everyone!

Thanks ladies,

Sorry Mrs Bear that sucks. Have a drink foe me, Got a feeling I will be joining you soon.
BFN for me, there was a faint faint faint line, But it was like, now you see it now you don't, so it dosen't count Been a bit crampy today feels like af.
Temp is holding steady though.

Rach I saw your temp dropped, its still above the coverline though so theres hope yet!

Thanks Pinga xxx hopefully but looking back last night I had a rough night so hopefully it was that xxx

OMG OMG OMG TMI WARNING....i've just been to loo and had so much blood gush outta me...No not :witch: it was from my bum!!!!! wtf :cry:...i am awaiting a phone call back from nhs direct....and i'll have to drive my arse (no pun intended lol) to the hospital if i have to go....cos drew got in at 3am wasted!!!:growlmad::growlmad:
have had to put a pad on cos it is still trickling!!!!
I know it is more than likely a tear in me butt or a bust pile (didn't know i had em if it is) but it was sooooooooo much blood and i didn't even go for a poo!!!! the water was bright red and i used so much loo roll to try and stop the bleeding!!!!
FFS never rains but it pours in my sodding life....:cry::cry::cry:

Oh crikey Rach, hope the Hospital got you sorted.
:flower:

Oh poor you Rach, hope you're ok and feeling a bit better x

Hope everyone else is doing well, keeping my fingers crossed for all of you x

Lots of :dust: to all of you x x x

Thanks bec and pinga... I feel a bit violated and sore (doctors looking in me arse) but ok... On another note the :witch: is due today and she ain't here..... Also did a hpt and I had the most faint line ever... But it was after time limit and it was a blue dye test.... And cos it was that faint I couldn't tell if it had colour or not!!!! So gonna buy some frers tomorrow and see what we get!!!! :)

Just done another... Not getting too excited but.... There was a line... Very very very faint blue line and well within time limit!!!! Drew cannot see it but it's there!!!! Cannot get a pic cos I got shitty iPhone and their cameras are rubbish!!!! Gonna defo get some frers tomorrow and retest.... Not getting too excited...

Oooh good luck Rach- fingers crossed and hoping it's a :bfp: for you, let us know :) x x x

That sounds awful Rach! Hopefully you'll soon have a stronger BFP though to make you feel better.

I'm 9dpo now and feel no different to other cycles so not feeling too confident of getting a BFP this month. BBs are slightly more tender than usual for me before AF which is due on Friday. Fertility Friend says I should test on 19th but will probably test at the weekend if AF doesn't show.

Is anyone else around the same stage as me? I've really lost track of where everyone is. It's strange to think that when this thread started we were all at the same stage in our cycles and now we are all over the place!

Thanks Mrs Hedgehog...it wasn't very nice and tmi my butt is hurting a bit...
It is bizarre that we all started off around the same time and now we are all over....lol...your not far behind me...i am only 12dpo...i'm trying not to get too excited about 'THE LINE' but if it is a :bfp: i thought i was out...huge temp drop yesterday....granted gone back up but no where as high as before drop...
we shall see in a few days to see if line gets better....:) :)

Still no witch... Temp dropped... Kids off to school soon so gonna go get some frers....
On another note.... I have officially got a teenager in the house!!!!! Waaaaaaa.....bring on the hormones!!!!
But strangely.... Get this... It's my sons 13th birthday on my 13dpo.... Unlucky for some!!! But will it be for me???? Mmmmmmm we shall see xxx

Hey guys, sooo hopeful that this is the start of your BFP Rach xx I'm now on CD11 so way outta sync with you all now lol xx

Morning all,

BFN for me this morning, Not looking hopeful this month. My temp went up a bit but I don't think this is my month either. The :witch: is due wednesday. Better stock up on sanitary products!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Oh Pinga, hopefully it's just too early to show xx will keep fingers crossed hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->