25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

:( :witch: just showed up!!!!
Bummedout.com!!!!
Warning: DO NOT use clearblue plus hpts!!! Defo false pos!!!
Oh well here we go again... Birthday bfp hopefully!!!! Due to get af 10th feb... My 31st birthday!!!
We shall see!!!! Xxx

:( :witch: just showed up!!!!
Bummedout.com!!!!
Warning: DO NOT use clearblue plus hpts!!! Defo false pos!!!
Oh well here we go again... Birthday bfp hopefully!!!! Due to get af 10th feb... My 31st birthday!!!
We shall see!!!! Xxx

Oh Nuts! I thought for sure this was your month. Think I will be joining you soon I have cramps and backache.:shrug:

Well before it showed I did a frer and again a faint line!!!! Arrrrggghhhhh guess it could be a chemical... Dunno... Blood bright red... Sorry tmi... It was like the same colour as my arse bled!!!!

Rach I've just had a look at test and it's confusing as to why you got a line on FRER maybe it's late IB and not AF and you could still be ok? Xx

have you seen the ones i just added??? theres 3 pics...all of the same did the 30 minsish ago...but pic took within the time limit...very faint again!!!! dunno....

I can see them very faint but def see something hun? I think you can only wait and see with this one as it may be IB not AF or the other? I'm sending you lots of :dust: hopefully they will get darker xx

Not a bump yet lol but were doing ok... Had a few hiccups but think we gonna be ok :) got my first hospital appt tomoz xxx

Good Morning Ladies

Hope you're all well.

Rach - Sorry to hear AF came fx for next month

Pinga - You never know you could still get a BFP

Teej - Some how i'm kinda in sync with you (ish) i'm on CD8 and had a 28 day cycle last month.

Rach am so sorry hun, I haven't looked at pic's yet but hopefully as Katie said, it's late IB?? xx

Mish, my last cycle was 27 days and now on cd12, not even sure if i'm OVing yet as had nothing on scope, should have had fertile ferns starting, have started temping this month tho so hopefully that will show one way or the other xx

don't think it is ib hun...but to add insult to injury i just done a digi and i am guessing it is faulty!!!! wtf....it say Pregnant...then 1-22-3 with the egg timer in the top left corner!!! just gonna forget about it now....its making me too sad....:(

Oh god, maybe you should git in touch with doc hun, have some bloods done xx

they only draw bloods at my gp on a monday/ thursday morning so made an appointment wi nurse for bloods doing then...
Clearblue are also gonna get a moan at as well....xxx

Rach - Aww i'm so sorry to hear that. I BFN would be better than a false BFP but maybe there is still hope?

Teej - My cycles look something like this...
32 day cycle - Aug
30 day cycle – Sep
34 day cycle – Oct
29 day cycle – Nov
28 day cycle - Dec

Rach get to the docs you CANNOT get a false positive on a digi!! False BFN yes but there is obviously something going on with your body! Xxx

I don't envy you those cycles Mish, mine are fairly regular and range from 26 days to 29, normally though they stick at 27 to 28 days thankfully xxx

I'm with Katie on this one Rach, think you should get to the docs sooner than later xxx

Could only get into doc's tomorrow but gonna go to emergency doc's when drew gets home xxx

Hi Ladies,

Rach - Let us know how it goes :hugs:
Betty - How did your appointment go with bump?
Teej - Hows the temping going? Do you have a chart on FF?
I do like charting my temps I can deffinatly see whats going on with mine and it matches up with Ov pains and +opk's. Just wish I would fall pregnant!

BFN again today so I'm sure I'm out. I feel like the :witch: is near, I'd be surprised if shes not here in the morning with a temp drop.

On the up side atleast the early MC last month hasn't screwed with my cycles. I think I'm going to try and get a CBFM when I have some cash. Try and get one second hand off ebay maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->