25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey pinga! Appointment went fine they took my bloods etc and comforted me by saying the spotting was probably due to sex so it's a 3-4 week wait till my dating scan :)

Hopefully AF won't show her ugly mug lol xxx

Rach - fx the tests are right and you will be able to celebrate your BFP
Betty - glad your appt went well
Pinga - hope AF stays away for you
Teej - hope you start seeing your ferns soon, not ovulating sux

Good luck to everybody :dust: - with us being so all over the place it looks like we are going to always have somebody in the 2ww. FX not for long though and we will all get our BFPs :)

I did some calculating and it looks like if my newest meds work the earliest I would probably O would be the 30th with testing around valentine's day.

Hey pinga! Appointment went fine they took my bloods etc and comforted me by saying the spotting was probably due to sex so it's a 3-4 week wait till my dating scan :)

Hopefully AF won't show her ugly mug lol xxx

Thats a relief, you must be so excited.

BFN again this morning so just waiting for af so I can go on to the next cycle. Gonna cut out caffine alltogether this time and maybe get a cbfm.

Hey ladies, i'm temping every morning but not sure at min what's what lol, I am charting on FF, will have a looksee at how I put the link on here xx sorry to hear you got another BFN

Katie, glad all is ok with bump hun xx

Mrs Bear, I really hope you get a valentine surprise xx

Rach, hope your feeling a bit better today hun and all goes well with the doc, keep us posted xx

Another BFN and still no show from the :witch:at 16dpo!
Thats all my IC gone so if shes not here by morning I will go and get a better test I guess. My temp has gone up this morning but I expect it will plumet by the morning.

:dust::dust::dust: to you all

Hows it going Rach, did you get any answers?

My temps are just being cruel! If I was Pg surely it would have shown by now!

Waiting on bloods back Hun should be today... So just waiting on those... The doc I saw seemed to think it was a chemical but wanted to wait on bloods....

Good luck with those test results Rach Got fx crossed.

Temp still up 36.93 17dpo stomach feels upset like when af is due. No cramps just feels ...dodgy. Can't really put it clearer. Not expecting this to turn out with anything other than the :witch:

Ordered a clearblue digital from amazon thats coming tomorrow, gonna get tescos own later and test with fmu at lunch. Going to dance with Dd this morning always seem to come on when I'm there!

Morning ladies, I hope everyones ok xx Sorry I haven't been on much, have had so much to sort out with OH xx

We seem to have sorted things although if I don't get a BFP this month I don't think it's going to happen as OH isn't bothered at the min :( just gonna wait and see how things go.
On a good note, I OVed this cycle and thankfully according to FF it was on cd12 and as we DTD on cd10 there is a chance :)

I'm off to my sisters for the weekend so won't be on much now if at all until Monday.

I hope I see some more BFP's on here then xxx

Oh and also, i'm being completely blonde and can't figure out how to get a link to my FF chart to put on here xx

Morning all,
I'm 14dpo no AF and temp still up. I'm trying to hold off testing until Sunday though. I've not really had any symptoms other than feeling really tired.
Pinga - is it possible that you OVd later than you think? Maybe it's still too early to show.
Teej - did you work out how to put your chart on? This is my first month using FF and I've not really got the hang of it yet!

Teej - I've worked it out. You just have to put a link to your FF homepage in your signature. You can see my chart by clicking on the link.

Hey ladies... Got my bloods back and they were at 8... Above what they should be but not viable for preg... So was a chemical I guess :( xxx oh well next time xxx

Thanks pinga Hun xxx how's you??? Any news??? Xxx I got a really good feeling about you this cycle darling xxx

Just checked your temps babes and they say raised temps over 18 days is a good sign!!!!

No still BFN for me, so I guess my body is just messed up from last month. Just wish she would hurry up now, i know its gonna be the mother of all AF's when she gets here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->