25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Sorry about your test Rach :hugs:

FXd for you to get your BFPs this cycle Pinga, MrsH and Teej

Anybody else in the 2ww still?

temp dropped this morning and had bad cramps this morning too, but then it stopped. Still no sign of af yet. I bet she will be here by the morning, if not I will re-test.

Hi Ladies,

Well the :witch: fianally got me. Quite pleased really as I new I wasn't pg from the many million test I did. Just glad I have now moved onto the next cycle!
Have blood test in the morning to recheck my thyroid. Suspect its still up the creak.

Good luck to those still waiting
:dust::dust::dust:

Awwww pinga :hugs: but like you said at least she's here now xxx next cycle xxx

Sorry that AF got you Pinga. Hopefully next month will be your month.

I'm happy to say that I got my BFP this morning. I'm still in shock and just keeping fingers crossed that it's a sticky wee bean.

I wish all of you still TTC the best of luck. Thank you for helping me through my 2ww for the past 4 months. Hopefully I'll see you all in 1st trimester soon but until then I'll keep popping in to see how your all doing.

Take care

x x x

Sorry to hear AF got you Pinga, really hoping next month is successful for you.

CONGRATULATIONS MRS HEDGEHOG on your :bfp: !!!!!!!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months (or 8 months left!) and be looking forward to seeing you in first trimester :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for any of you still in the 2WW- hope you're all good. I pop in and catch up with you all most days but don't always post as I'm usually on my i-pod and it takes ages to type a message!!

Lots of :dust: to you all ladies x x x

Congrats mrs hedgehog!!! Happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Sorry AF got you Pinga xxx

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Wow that's great news Mrs Hedgehog, am so pleased for you hun xxx

Pings, i'm sorry AF got you hun xx

Im back home and feeling refreshed from a few day's away.

Im now apparently 6dpo, according to FF I OVed on cd12 which surprised me but also pleased me as with all the crap going on we last DTD on cd10 so there is a slim chance, I got a few lower cramps yesterday but other than that I have no symptoms, I do however thing i'm getting OH's flu... great!!!

Hope you are all well xxx

Sorry that AF got you Pinga. Hopefully next month will be your month.

I'm happy to say that I got my BFP this morning. I'm still in shock and just keeping fingers crossed that it's a sticky wee bean.

I wish all of you still TTC the best of luck. Thank you for helping me through my 2ww for the past 4 months. Hopefully I'll see you all in 1st trimester soon but until then I'll keep popping in to see how your all doing.

Take care

x x x

:dance::dance:Congratulations:dance::dance:
Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Congratulations MrsHedghog i hope you have an excellent 9 months! :)

Teej - I have my fx for you!

Pinga - Sorry to hear AF got you!

I don't think i've ov'ed yet. I think i should ov tomorrow so i have my fx i do :)

Congratulations Mrs. Hedgehog on your BFP!

Sorry AF got you Pinga, I thought this was going to be your month. :hugs:

FX you caught the egg Teej

Hope you O soon MishC - Now get to :sex:

I actually have an update of my own this time - AF started this morning so I finally get to start ttc again. I will go to the Dr and probably start the new medication plan on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully this works - would love to send DH a video message for Valentine's to announce a BFP :)

:hugs: mrs bear xxx sorry she got you but new cycle new start xxx hope the new med's do the trick xxx

Mrs Bear, I hope you get your BFP this cycle hun, must be so hard doing it alone but what a wonderful valentine prezzie for your hubby xx

I'm now 7dpo and have been getting light crampy pains for last couple of days... fingers crossed xx

Woo Hoo... I sussed how to get a linky to my FF chart on here lol xx

Hey Ladies

What's everyones real name? And how long have you been TTC?

Mrs Bear - I hope you get your BFP soon! It's good to hear you can get back on with TTC :)

T - I have everything crossed for you!

Whow Tammy that looks great... (note to Tammys temps...STAY UP!!!!)
Well I think you can guess my name lol... It's Rachael xxx am 30 (31 in feb 10th af due date but hopefully bfp date!!!) now in my 4th cycle of ttc... I have 3 boys... Michael 13, Cameron 10 and Benjamin 8.... Hoping for a little girl... But if i have a boy again I won't be too bothered tbh... My hubby Drew wants a daughter really bad...

As you may have guessed from Rach, my name's Tammy lol, i'm 31 and TTC my first, were now on the 5th cycle so really hoping this is it :)

(note to temps... listen to Rach... lol)

Well i've just done an OPK and it came back negative so that means i haven't ov'ed yet. I'll keep on bding every other day for the next week and do another test in 3 days time and see what it says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->