25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

And i should probably say i'm Michelle (Mish) 27 and i have a 17 month old daughter. :)

I'm Katie (26) and pregnant with my first was TTC 4 months then I got my BFP!
I'm sending you ALL lots of :dust: and hoping your temps stay up tammy xxx

Thanks Katie, how are you getting on now xx

Ok tammy just mentally exhausted!
Boobs have gone huge too the lads at work have noticed haha

Really do hope you get your BFP Hun xxxx

Bless ya Katie xxx but it doesn't get any better I'm afraid.. Infact it gets worse.... Pregnancy rots your brain lol...Xxx

Haha! Thanks rach I can't wait!
Moving at the end of the month too so it's all go xxx

Hi Ladies,

Teej your temps do look very good :thumbup:

My names Kate and I'm 35 trying for my second child. Fell with Dd straight away in 2008. Been trying since last August when I had the Mireana coil removed. Not happening so far.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies, hope you're all good.

As you can probably guess my name is Beccy, I'm 27 and conceived my first in my fourth month of trying too, just like Katie.

My bbs are huge too Katie btw- they were 34D but now 36DD/E! My hubby has definitely noticed!! I've got a v small bump but with it being so close after xmas no-one's noticing it too much yet!

I've got my first scan Thur Feb 3rd so 2 weeks and 2 days. I'm so nervous as just really want everything to be well. Can't wait to see it though.

Good luck this month all of you and still sending lots of good luck :dust: x x x

Lol I was a small 34C/D so my bra is now very tight they jus look fake!
Awww you have your scan on my mums birthday! Hope mine comes through soon xxx

Hey Bec, glad all is going well for you hun xx

Pinga, i'm quite hopefull now! My temp is still staying really high, the last couple of night's i've been waking 4am then 2am last night bursting for loo and had a huge appetite last couple of days..... Here's hoping xx

Thanks hun xx keeping fingers crossed for all of us yet to get our BFP's xxx

Some good signs there Teej. Got my fingers crossed for you.

I did another test this morning and still BFP. Had a bit of brown spotting yesterday and was freaking out. Going to doctors tomorrow to hopefully put my mind at rest.

Hugs mrs hedgehog but I heard brown is ok... If you have bright red and cramping... Not a good sign... I would have to agree xxx
It could be down to bubba burrowing in further into your lining xxx brown means old blood not fresh xxx
You'll be fine hunny xxx

I'll second what Rach said Mrs Hedgehog- it is probably just implantation bleeding as egg burrows further into lining of womb. Sure everything will be fine but I know it's scary :hugs:

Tammy- your symptoms sound VERY promising- really hoping this is your month hun and that you can get your sweet ass over to first tri!

Katie- it's my friend's birthday on that day too- she said if it's a girl it means I have to name it after her (but I won't be doing that haha!).

Come on :bfp:'s we want MORE!!!

:dust: to you all x x x

Thanks all, i'm really trying not to get my hope's up as would be crushed if I get a BFN but i'm feeling quite hopefull now xxx

Hey Ladies

Just wanted to wish you all good luck. I probably won;t be on until Monday now (hopefully i'll have ovulated by then) so speak to you all very soon.

:)

not sure yet hun, wanna wait till af but know i won't lol, maybe around 10-12 dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->