25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Happy 10 weeks bec xxxx

I really hope we get more BFP's very soon!

And mrs hedgehog I have had brown spotting and some darker with pain and all is ok so try not to panic too much hun xxxx fingers crossed xxx

Thanks Katie, you too :) (so looking forward to the 12 week mark, can't wait to announce it to the world after my scan :) )

Oooh, good luck Tammy, I got my bfp at 12dpo so sure you'll know soon. Keep us posted, fingers crossed for you honey x x x

Hope everyone else is good, lifechanging doesn't seem to have been on for a while, hope she is ok.

:dust: to all as usual x x x

thanks for thinking of me Bec. I haven't been on much, too depressing, really. Something goes wrong every single month and it makes me miss my days. It doesn't help that my cycles are all jacked. So i kind of gave up bc it was such a headache an my temping wasn't going well. So, we'll see. I have EWCM today (or that's what i think it is anyway. We dtd yesterday so we will see.

I hope all you pregnan gals are doing well. congrats MsH!!!
Rach hope you're doing ell
Teej, looks and sounds great FX

Hi life Hun xxx sorry to hear you feeling low Hun xxx I've been feeling like throwing in the towel tbh... Really don't feel like dtd at all.... I just feel so sad.... So safe to say unless something happens or my mood changes I'll be getting a :bfn: this month xxx

Just checked your chart Tammy hopefully that's a imp dip!!!! Fingers crossed xxx

Hopefully, I had a sharp stabbing pain in lower ab yesterday then had the dip today so really quite hopeful now xxx

Life, im so sorry to hear thkngs aren't going right for you, i know there's not a lot we can say to help but i really hope thins work out for you soon hun xxx thinking of you and you know where we are if you just wanna chat xxx

Rach, i really hope yiu feel better soon hun, i can imagine your homones are a bit shot at the min which won't help, hang in there hjn and hopefully this will be your month xxx

oh crap... Please ignore the typo's, i'm on mobile and keep catching wrong letters lol... Bloody touch screen xxx

Thanks Tammy Hun xxx i do feel really outta wack with everything and doesn't help that my shrink has now upped my new med's cos he feels that in light of recent events I am too risky and could relapse at any min.... So that's killing my sex drive totally!!!! And I mean totally... Had nookie other day and I just totally hated it... And said just do what you gotta do then get off.... Totally couldn't get turned on or owt...

lol not really, hopefully things will get a bit easier for you hun xx nothing worse than knowing you gotta do something to get what you want but really not wanting to xx

Yeah defo sucks.... Had a moment of madness and sold my car lol... Only bought it June last year lol but nit used it since end of November lol....

Lifechanging - sorry you are feeling down hun :hugs:
Teej - FX this is your month :thumbup:
MrsH - I'm sure everything is fine, try not to worry to much :hugs:

Good luck to everybody :dust:

My Update - went to the Dr. on Wednesday and was cleared to start meds again. He decided to go back to a combination of meds. During my first cycle with their office when they started trying to find a good medication for me I started on clomid and when I didn't have follicles they immediately put me on femara (letrozole). That cycle I had at least 3 and potentially 5 egg follicles develop. Since then I have only been on femara and had 1 follicle then no follicles. It isn't a typical treatment but because it has seemed to work in the past they are going to try it again. Fingers crossed it works this time too.

With the two separate medications the earliest I would be able to do an IUI would be 2/4 so it doesn't look like I will get to send a Valentine's BFP message to DH, but we will both be thrilled whenever I do get to send it. It will be just as special a few days later :cloud9:

Mrs bear that sounds like it's def going to work better!
I'll be crossing everything that you fall pg in the meantime though xxx

Mrs bear. I am glad your docs are figuring it out. Hope you get to send that message in February!

My temps are frustrating me beyond belief. I don't understand. It's all my fault though bc I am still usung a regular thermometer since I was unable to find a basal thermometer at any store close to me, maybe everyone around me is trying to get pregnant!Also, I have been waking up between 3 and 430 am every nite recently. so my temps are all messed up. I am pretty sure I ovulated in the past few ays bc of CM changes and I had EWCM (i think) on the 19th. Anyways check these temps out..
19th - 98.4 (sick though)
20th - 97.2
21st - 96.7
22nd - 96.4
23rd - 96.4

it DROPPED. shouldn't it be getting higher?!?! Maybe I am not ovulating at all.

My temp went up and down after OV. What was your temp before the 19th? I used a regular thermometer too. I don't really understand the difference.

Hey ladies, hope your all well, i've had a busy few day's, tested yesterday at 11dpo and got a BFN! Still hopefull tho as i have had loads of symptoms this month and temp's are still way high, not sure yet if i'll test tomorrow or wait as only have 1 ic left.... Watch this space!!

Morning ladies xx
Well i tested and... Got a very faint second line :) can't quite believe it and keep checking to make sure i'm not seeing things lol. Gonna get some more tests and check again just to be sure but....... Yay xx

Yay yay yay I knew it!!!!! :happydance::happydance: yay yay yay xxx
Get more tests!!!!!
Put a pic in gallery if ya can xxx so we can all see it!!!! Yay yay yay
Congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g