25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Ok, I have uploaded a pic in testing area but you can't see it very well xx

I got my BFP...

Did the Digi today and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks xxx

Teej post your chart in "Successful pregnancy charts to use as a comparison to your own. :) " in the trying to concieve section. And any symptoms so we can see how its done:thumbup:

Congratulations Tammy! You must be thrilled. I'm so happy for you and looking forward to seeing you in first trimester.

Good luck to the rest of you - I wonder who will be next!

Aww excellent all these BFPs.

I think i really need to start doing it more often ...lol. I'm just so tired at the moment due to my LO teething.

I know i'm not pregnant because i've not had the stomach pains you get, you'll all know which ones i mean! :)

So great to see the BFP's coming in. How many of us are left? 4?

Well I got my thyroid test back and my TSH is vack down to 0.38 instead of 3.5 so I'm well chuffed! My temp seems higher than previous months, which is good, low BBT is another low thyroid symptom. So hopefully that is sorted I have a better chance. Although I don't think my lining is that great. Going to see what I can do to build it up more. Sorry TMI, the last few months my period has been just very heavey bright red blood, no clots, and been over within 24 hours. So I don't think theres been alot for the little one to attach too.
Just done my monthly order of HPT's and OPK's from ebay......he we go again.:dohh:

Pinga, I also had very heavy periods that only lasted 2-3 days! I didn't think much to it tbh, just that it was a pain... literally!! lol

Really hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

Congratulations Teej! :happydance:

Life - the main difference with the basal thermometer is that it goes to another decimal place, so for people without a huge fluctuation they can still see a shift. Some also store the most recent temp so you don't have to worry about writing it down right away. Your temp will fluctuate some both before and after O but there should be a noticeable change in your pre-O and post-O temps to let you know if you ovulated. All sorts of things can screw up your temps though and make it hard to tell - Some of my charts are picture perfect and others are a hot mess.

I think we still have 5 ttc: myself, lifechanging, Pinga, MishC and Rachie Rach. Did I miss anybody??? :dust:

No update for me, start second set of meds tomorrow so still over a week til there will be any idea if things are working. Trying to keep a PMA without getting my hopes too high just in case.

Thats not too strange...i still have all the boys umbilical cords....lol..drew thinks it is gross lol...but i kept em...xxx

I say this from a loving place Rach........but that is a bit wierd:haha: do you keep them in jars or did you dry them out? I did keep Dd positive hpt and I will never throw it away!

Imagine when your little ones bring their first loves round.....and along with the baby pics out comes the umbilical cord :thumbup: deffinatly save that, for one you disaprove of! I don't know why I didn't think of this before, deffinatly saving mine next time:laugh2:

Pinga, I also had very heavy periods that only lasted 2-3 days! I didn't think much to it tbh, just that it was a pain... literally!! lol

Really hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

Thanks hun, I'm going to buy some red raspberry leaf tea as it tones and builds lining and only drink it before I Ov and also take baby asprin, that increases blood flow and is good if you have had a previous mc, so it can't hurt. Just need to keep doing something or I just feel helpless. I am so jealous of your short cycles, now you don't need them pass it on over here please, 35 days is just stupid!:dohh:

Oh hopefully that will help then! Will keep fingers crossed xx I must admit I don't know how you cope with 35 day cycles hun! I'll pass on some short vibes and hope you get them lol xx

No when baby born the dry out anyway don't they then they drop off so all I did was cling film em and pop em in their baby books... And 13, 10 and 8 years later they are still fine.... I don't think it's that creepy... Lmfao... But this is me lol... It's to be expected lol xxx

:rofl:I thought you ment the whole cord :haha: they are massive:haha: I was thinkin freaky big jars on the mantle piece with pickled cords in them
I haven't laughed so hard in ages :rofl:

ohhhhh.. TEEJ!! I am so so so happy for you! I had a feeling it was your month from your earlier posts!

So exciting. So, 5 left.... I do wonder who is next!

No updates here just waiting around. Nothing strange going on so probably out!

Hi ladies,

Hope all is well,
CD15 for me and hoping today I get a surge on my OPK. Not feeling anything yet, will test this afternoon.
How far are you into your cycle Life?
Rach your temps are quite low, have you ever had your thyroid checked?
How you feeling Teej?
Hope everyone else is good.
Having a really lazy sunday today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back