25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey Pinga, im ok, been a little under the weather and have nausia, bloating, sore boobs and am very tired but couldn't be happier about it lol xx

Thanks Life, I really hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

Thanks teej!
Pinga I am currently on CD 23. My cycles range from 27-35 days so who knows. I am convinced I am not ovulating anyways with all my crazy temps and whatnot.

Thanks teej!
Pinga I am currently on CD 23. My cycles range from 27-35 days so who knows. I am convinced I am not ovulating anyways with all my crazy temps and whatnot.

Hi Life, you should maybe get a 21 day progestrone test to confirm O'v. My cycles have shifted from 31 to 35 day in the last few months. I am using ic opk's from ebay and should have had my LH surge yesterday but no show yet, and no O'v pains. Do you experience O'v pains? I never realised thats what I was experiencing untill I matched it with Opk's.:dohh:
Its so lovely to see all the BFP's I hope we all get ours this year! and soon!

Hey Pinga, im ok, been a little under the weather and have nausia, bloating, sore boobs and am very tired but couldn't be happier about it lol xx

Thanks Life, I really hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

How did Oh take the news? Are you telling anyone else? Its a lovely time this for you and seems ages away till baby is hear but, but it will go in a flash. How many months trying untill you fell? Have you seen Dr yet? How will it affect you back?
I'm just waiting to get those O'v signs and getting the Bd in!

Hey hun, OH was shocked at first as we hardly dtd last month lol but he's really happy about it :)
We have told our parents and a couple of close friends but we are leaving it at that until we know everything is ok. This was our 5th cycle trying so quite fortunate really :)
Saw the doc on Friday and got my midwife app booked for 24th Feb and 1st scan for 25th March... it seem's so far away though lol.
My back should be ok but i'm going to have to take it easier than I would have, the surgeon did say I might feel more pressure on my back and get more back pain but just got to rest up and all will be ok, I should be able to have a natural birth too just with lot's of drugs lol.

FXed that you OV soon and catch that :spermy: this cycle hun, would be great to see everyone get their BFP's soon xx

Hey hun, OH was shocked at first as we hardly dtd last month lol but he's really happy about it :)
We have told our parents and a couple of close friends but we are leaving it at that until we know everything is ok. This was our 5th cycle trying so quite fortunate really :)
Saw the doc on Friday and got my midwife app booked for 24th Feb and 1st scan for 25th March... it seem's so far away though lol.
My back should be ok but i'm going to have to take it easier than I would have, the surgeon did say I might feel more pressure on my back and get more back pain but just got to rest up and all will be ok, I should be able to have a natural birth too just with lot's of drugs lol.

FXed that you OV soon and catch that :spermy: this cycle hun, would be great to see everyone get their BFP's soon xx

Drugs are good, make sure you do lots of research. I wanted a natural water birth so didn't look into anything to do with drugs:dohh:. Ended up being induced so had to be strapped to the monitor the whole time, so no water birth. Had an epirdurial at 2 cm, and ended up with a c-section. Found out after that the more you are dilated before epidural the less likely you will need c-section. Knowledge is power hun. Wishing you all the best for the rest of you pregnancey. So happy for you.
Got faint second lines appearing on opks so hopefully i'm gettting closer to Ov.

thanks hun, I will def look into everything first! Doc already told me chances are i will def have to have an epidural cause of my back but will weigh up all options xx

Morning all,
I think I am Ovulating right now. Lines on the Opk look the same and my left ovary is throbbing. Had :sex: last night and the night before and will again tonight, Oh is not a morning person :nope:. But hopefully we will catch the egg this month.:thumbup:
2 ww starts here..............or 18 days if like last month...
... gonna have another decaff :coffee:

Oh that's great hun... fingers crossed you catch that :spermy: xx

awwwww nice one pinga hun xxx hope you catch eggy darl xxx
i had to be induced with all my boys and had epis for cam and ben but the one with ben did not work...they gave it me and then they kept saying it was working and i was like yeah like f**k...so i got off bed...yeah it wasn't working lol...but everytime i've gone into be induced i've already been 3cm dilaited lol...and never had any type of pains to get to 3cm lol....gonna go for complete drug free this time...Ben really didn't hurt at all...he shot out lol...only took 2 pushes lmfao...must have a wizards sleeve down there lol...:)

Wizard sleeve :haha:
How you getting on? Any sign of Ov?

well i thought maybe i had but my temp is still really low and only had partial ferns on me scope a few days ago...bit of ewcm but my cevix has been low to medium and hasn't shifted up at all....so i am guessing no....on cd23 now of a 31/32 day cycle...no eggy for me this month at a guess....have bd'd quite a bit so if by some highly random/unlikely chance i have ov'd there is enough jizzies up there lol....;)

well i thought maybe i had but my temp is still really low and only had partial ferns on me scope a few days ago...bit of ewcm but my cevix has been low to medium and hasn't shifted up at all....so i am guessing no....on cd23 now of a 31/32 day cycle...no eggy for me this month at a guess....have bd'd quite a bit so if by some highly random/unlikely chance i have ov'd there is enough jizzies up there lol....;)

You do have low temps, have you ever had your thyroid checked? Low BBT is a sign of a Thyroid problem and can cause mc.
Don't give up on Ov, it might still happen. Keep licking that scope daily. It could be that this cycle will lengthen because of the early mc last month.
Gonna Bd for the next 4 days just to keep things covered.

Yeah I have my thyroid checked every month lol (have to for bipolar med's) and that is normal.... I must just be a sodding ice queen lol people tell me often enough lol xxx

But something that puzzled me is that my shrink has requested full blood work on me again.... He wants total baseline bloods... God knows why.... He is strange... Lmfao

@ Pinga - Perhaps I am not ovulating or maybe it is the one fallopian tube! I have never had a progesterone check and truthfully, I probably never will. I don't really want to intervene too much, either this happens or it doesn't. The farthest I will go is this temping and watching business. I don't know if I get O pains or not. Sometimes I am sure that I do but then again i don't know where I should feel them or what it should feel like. I guess I don't pay enough attention to it.

Awwwww life hunny you sound sooooo low right now xxx :hugs:
Another low temp for me :( cp really low and rock hard... Had af type cramps all yesterday and today...:( af due next week on my sodding birthday groovy!!!!!

Life hun, O pains are a bit like period pains but just on one side depending which tube the egg is released from, mine this month was a bit of a sharp crampy/stabby feeling in my lower abdomen on the right side, the implantation pain was even worst... Felt like i'd been stabbed lol, hope you catch that eggy soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->