25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

:hugs: Rach - hope your cycle gets back to normal soon, it stinks to not O when ttc

:hugs: lifechanging - hang in there, I know it is so easy for this ttc business to get anyone down :hugs: FX your month is coming soon

Pinga - good luck in the 2ww hun - FX for your BFP

MishC - where are you in your cycle, I've lost track - good luck wherever you are then lol

Hope all our BFP ladies are doing well!

My update: I had a great visit to the Dr today - I have 3 egg follicles developed! I give myself a shot tonight and will go in Friday for the IUI with DH's frozen :spermy:. I'm trying not to let myself get my hopes up too high but am very excited that I am actually ovulating :happydance:

Mrs Bear, that's fab new's hun!!! Forgive me for being naive but how long does the process take before you know if it's been successful xx

Thanks Teej! :)

After the IUI it is the same wait as any other 2ww. The only difference is that since I have had the medications I actually need to wait the full two weeks to test or it could give a false positive.

So I will O on Friday, have the insemination that day and test on the 18th. I am probably going to wait to test til the 19th though so if it is negative I won't have to go to work that day afterwards... we'll see if I can hold out ;)

Easier said than done though lol, I really hope it works for you this time hun, it must be so hard having to go through all that, thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed xx

Fx Mrs Bear!

GL to all of you in the 2ww and to the ladies who are now preggers too!

Thx for all the hugs and kind words. i am actually not too down about it. it is a little frustrating but I am okay. If it's meant to happen, it will!

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Life - I respect how relaxed you are about conceiving. My sister was like you and they fell pg eventually with a little girl, it took them 3 years but they got there in the end. If it happens it happens was her mantra.

Mrs Bear congrats for the 3 eggs :thumbup: I'm really pleased for you, don't envy those drugs though, hormones are hard enough to cope with when there your own :hugs:
I'm also due to test on the 19th but I don't see myself holding out that far. 12dpo is the 14th so think I will start then!

Rach - sorry your cycle is messing you around, keep your chin up.

Mishc- hope your doing ok.

Well I am counting today as 1dpo, had a sharp stabbing pain on my left side at 4pm yesterday. So here goes the big wait ....again

Love to everyone x

:hugs: Rach - hope your cycle gets back to normal soon, it stinks to not O when ttc

:hugs: lifechanging - hang in there, I know it is so easy for this ttc business to get anyone down :hugs: FX your month is coming soon

Pinga - good luck in the 2ww hun - FX for your BFP

MishC - where are you in your cycle, I've lost track - good luck wherever you are then lol

Hope all our BFP ladies are doing well!

My update: I had a great visit to the Dr today - I have 3 egg follicles developed! I give myself a shot tonight and will go in Friday for the IUI with DH's frozen :spermy:. I'm trying not to let myself get my hopes up too high but am very excited that I am actually ovulating :happydance:

That sounds really exciting Mrs Bear. FXd for you.

I completely lost this thread for a few days - somehow managed to delete my subscribed threads. Glad I found you again.

I'm doing ok except for being in bed with the flu this week. Been quite nauseous as well and craving salt and vinegar crisps which don't exist here.

Hoping to see some more BFPs soon x x

Cold symptoms are a massive sign of pregnancy so fingers crossed for you Rach and it's only the beginning Mrs H lol xxxx

I know they are Katie Hun but only (guessing) 2dpo and been ill for 2 days lol xxx only time will tell xxx hope so though really hope so xxx

Ohhh Rach - I am soo hopeful for you this month hunny xxx

Thanks Hun xxx I'm not lol xxx dunno why just feeling really negative about it lol xxx

Had IUI this morning but not feeling optimistic. They moved it up a few hours because I felt like I O'd overnight last night. I feel ok with the timing of it but the post-thaw count of DH's frozen sample was only 7 million with 27% motility. It is still above the minimum for an IUI but not as high as they like to see. The Dr said hopefully having 3 follicles will help even out the odds.

I'm going to try to stay positive but with those numbers I'm not going to get my hopes up too high. Oh well, still a chance - only need 1

I will cross everything for you sweety! And your not wrong it does only take 1 xxx

I too will keep everything crossed for you hun, it's still good odd's so hopefully it will work xxx

FX Mrs Bear.

So, I know there are only five of us left who are still trying. I am confused as to where everyone is in their cycle though. Can we catch that up?

I am expecting AF anyday now. I can't be exact since my cycles vary from 27-34 days. blah. but if I am going with an average of 30 days I would say it is due Sunday (tomorrow!) I am pretty sure I actually BD'd at the right time this cycle and should be 12dpo today. I had sone cramping on the right last nite for about 1 mins and nothing since. Probably just period cramps since Iseem to have developed those in the past couple months!! Anyways, I am not testing until next weekend if AF hasn't arrived, but I am sure she will.

How about you guys? Where are you in your cycle. I know Mrs Bear is 1dpo, right. And Pinga aren't you pretty close to that as well?

Quick Q... my pre o temps range from 96.2 - 97.2 F and post O from 97.3-98.1 F. Is that normal? Does anyone know if my temps are too low?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->