25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

My pre ov temps are low like yours and post ov about the same.... Usually it is a symptom of thyroid problems but mine is fine so just guess I am an ice queen lol xxx
I am 3dpo today... Cd27 of a now possible 36 day cycle.... Usually I have a 31/32 day cycle but I am guessing cos of chemical last cycle I ov'd late....
Hope the :witch: stays away for ya chuck xx.

You are correct lifechanging, I am 1dpo. I'm not sure where MishC and Pinga are for sure.

My temps are in that same exact range. My coverline is usually between 97.3 and 97.4

Hi all,

Mrs Bear, I'm so glad it all went well for your IUI. Have Fx for you.

Life - fingers crossed this is your month. That pain sounds like your ovary. When you ovulate, where the egg pops out, is called the corpus lectum. It produces progestrone and supports the egg and the embro, if it attaches, untill the plecenta takes over or you get period. So if you get the ocasional throb on either the left or the right side you can tell what side you ov'd on, and that you ov'd.

Rach - we are both on 4dpo- i'm gonna test with ic from 12dpo. What about you?

MishC- How are you going?

4 dpo for me and trying to keep distracted.....I'm so impatient :loopy:

Here's hoping you get your BFP pinga and Rach 12dpo is more than enough time xxxx

Hi ladies, hope you are all doing well. Really hoping for some more :bfp:'s this month. There are some positive vibes (Mrs Bear particularly :) ) so good luck to you all.

I had my first scan on Thursday. I was sooooo nervous but everything looked perfect- I am so relieved. We saw the heart beating and there's only one (thank goodness!) it was dancing around in my tummy at times and yet I still can't feel a thing.

It has made it all so real and exciting, just wish this morning sickness would p*ss off! I've had it since I was 6 weeks and they put my dates forward by 6 days so I was actually 13 weeks rather than 12 at my scan. Really hoping it will go soon.

I will put my pic on in a bit so you can see. I am just so in love with our little bubba already and can't wait to meet him/her in 6 months time :)

Katie have you had your first scan yet? How did it go? Teej it does feel ages away and the time moves slowly at first but towards the last week or two it goes so quick. It's well worth the wait too.

Sending all of you lots of :dust: in your TTC efforts, take care all x x x

Hey Hun! Glad all is well your bubba looks so cute :)
I had my scan and everything was great too they dated me bang on so I'm still happy xx

Hey peep 4dpo and still sodding ill and now Cameron has come down with it poor lamb xxx
Pinga I am not testing till af is at least a week late!!!! Lmfao yeah right if you believe that lol Probs on 12dpo too....

Hey peep 4dpo and still sodding ill and now Cameron has come down with it poor lamb xxx
Pinga I am not testing till af is at least a week late!!!! Lmfao yeah right if you believe that lol Probs on 12dpo too....

LOL you nearly had me going.
Getting some stange pains this afternoon, hope its a good sign.

Lovely to hear about all the growing bumps. I'm glad you are all doing so well..

Nar pnga darl I cannot wait to save my life lol it's me birthday on 10th and mil gave me my prezzies.... Yeah I opened em lol... :)

Haha, i'm also terrible at waiting!! I'm really hoping we get some more BFP's on here soon, would so love for us all to get them :) just can't wait!!

Bec, I am loving your scan pic hun, such a lovely clear image :happydance: OH has named our buba Peanut lol apparently it suit's it :shrug: bless him lol, he has gone so gaga over baby stuff at the min, i've been really good and not bought anything yet and he came home with some baby grows the other night lol, his sex drive has also rocketed where as mine has died, just feel so tired sick and dizzy all the time!!

awwwwwww bless him tammy....it is a bit of a ball ache that your sex drive has fucked off but i should return by second trimester....and sod off again in third lol....only cos you'll be like a sodding whale and cannot be arsed to dtd lol...well that was me lol....

I have had the same thing TeeJ- haven't dtd since I found out I was pregnant! Poor hubby hasn't had any for about 2 months! My libido has just completely gone with sickness and tiredness. Also, I know it's supposed to be safe but I am scared it would harm the baby. I need to try and get over it I know but he's being so good- not nagging me or anything- just being understanding. Love him! Best of luck with yours x x x

awwwwww bless him bec....how sweet of him....you will at some point lol...2nd trimester...which you are going into darl...god it doesn't seem like 5 mins since you announced your :bfp: god its flown!!!! you'll have baby before i get mine!!! :(

Thanks Bec, mine has also been fab about things :) not pressured me or even asked me to do anything bless him, we have had sex a couple of times since getting BFP but other times when we have tried, as soon as we start doing anything I just feel so sick I have to stop... bless him I think he's getting a complexion - oops lol xxx

Rach hunny, it will happen for you soon i'm sure - I have a good feeling for you this month too :hugs: xxx

:blush: Don't forget ladies there are many things that one can do to plessure our Men:blush:

6 dpo for me and feel a little something I can't put my finger on, not cramps, may be a bit heavy. Hope its a good sign.

Got to organsise a craft for mother and toddler today, gonna make some potato prints so they can decorate a heart shaped card.

I hate this waiting game. No matter what I do time still drags on...............................................................................................and on

lol I know hun but i'm so bloody tired at the min I can't be arsed lmao... it's ok though, he got some last night so will keep him happy for a while lol xx

All sounding good for you!! FXed this is your BFP hun, can't wait till you test xx

Lol, I remember the tiredness, its like you have been drugged. Just comes over you. I had a napp every day in the afternoon for an hour and a half and that got me through.
My temps are nice and high so I'm hoping we have done enough this month, plus my thyroid is healthy again for conception. I know for sure that if and when I do get pg I am not using any contraception for the 3rd baby. If when you try and try and time everything perfectly it doesn't work then I can't imagine I wall fall that easily. Happy accidents for number 3 just hope I can get number 2 first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->