25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

7dpo today temps are bizarrely steady... Up but steady...still poorly...but hey ho...Xxx

Rach and Pinga, Have just had a nosey at your charts and they are both looking fab!!! Lovely high temps!!! FXed you both got it this month xxx

Thanks Tammy Hun xxx not hopeful but thanks xxx miss negativity is IN the building

Thanks hun, i want to pe positive but I think I am just trying to convince myself. The other day I said to Oh that this might be our month, and he said you you say that every month! LOL

Lol I'm the same pinga darl I say it every month as well xxx haven't yet though xxx your temps look good...hope and pray we get it this month hunny xxx hugs and baby dust xxx

So today is day 33 of my cycle.. blah, it's looking like another long one. Mine range rom 27-35 days lately. I had light watercolor looking red spotting when I wiped so I imagine AF is a couple days away. oh well.

Pinga and Rach- hope you guys get good news soon. keep us posted of course.

Oh hun, FXed she stay's away... You never know xxx

I had to go doc's yesterday as was getting some wierd pains, doc said all looks ok but going for an early scan tomorrow morning just to be sure, i can't wait to see peanut byt am a little apprehensive about it now xxx

Everything will be great I am sure Tammy hunny xxx
I hope she stays away for you life hunny xxx

I got another high temp today.... But still not holding out hope... 4days till testing "/

you may not be holding out hope hun but those temps are looking fab!! I have a good feeling for you xxx

Teej you get a lot of strange pains when you are 1st pg, but I'm sure it will be fine, try not to worry to much. Put your feet uo if you can and chill.
Even though theres not much to see on the outside so much is going on inside you I'm sure its all normal stretchy ligament pains.

Life - not over till the Witch shows!

Temp drop for me today, hope it goes back up tomorrow

Rach you still feeling sick? I woke this morning at 6 and for about half an hour I thought I was going to throw up. Had to open 4 windows down stairs for fresh air, then it went.
I'm getting so impatient to test, how am I gonna wait another 4 days :shrug: Don't think I can, might have to start testing at 10dpo :dohh:

Mrs Bear How are you getting on?

Still feeling a little poorly but not feeling sick.... Really bad backache and neckache... And hungry... And my baps are sore...

Thanks pinga, i know your right just can't help worrying, hopefully seeing and if lucky hearing peanut tomorrow will help reassure and make it all feel more real too lol, i'm doing nothing today, if i'm honest i'm still in my pj's and have just been reading all morning which is great, I do love a good book and get really sucked into them! Have had some twinges but not like yesterday which is also making me feel a bit better about it xx

Have to say things are sounding great for you both! I truly hope we get a double bfp announcement :) xxx

Life - hope the :witch: stays away for you
Rach & Pinga - FX for your BFP
Teej - I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:
MishC - how are you doing?
Hope everyone else is doing well

I meant to update you guys yesterday when I updated my journal and forgot - oops. I'm feeling ok. Tired. My temperature dipped yesterday and went back up today (it looks real pretty on my chart since all my post O temps have held steady at abt 97.77 and the dip was 97.47 :)). I have been having some light cramping and even a kind of stinging feeling. I want to believe it was an implantation dip yesterday but since it was only 5 dpo it was a little early. I also have some nausea, sore boobs, weird dreams, a sore throat and my nose keeps running. But I'm not putting a lot of faith in any symptoms anymore. The estrogen and progesterone they have me taking can cause a lot of the symptoms anyway. I've had tons of symptoms before just to get BFN so don't want to expect too much based on that.

This 2WW is dragggggggging even more than they usually do for me... :wacko:

ps - I tried to insert my chart below since for some reason when I click on my ticker link it only shows to CD13 but the image only shows up for me and only when I am logged in to FF... but trust me the dip is pretty :)

lol, that's sounding great Mrs Bear!!! FXed that it is and imp dip and you get your BFP xxx

I had my early scan today and peanut has a strong and healthy heartbeat, am so relieved and happy at the min :) xxx

That's great Teej! I have my first scan on Wednesday. I've had a bit of spotting still so I'm pretty worried. Can't wait to (hopefully) see a heartbeat next week. All this worrying is exhausting.

Got my fingers crossed for those of you in the 2WW. There seem to be some pretty good signs. Good luck x x

I'm sure everything will be fine hun!! A lot of people have spotting through pregnancy, FXed for Wednesday, it is amazing seeing (too early for me to hear) a tiny heart beating inside you!! it was just a little flutter and soo cute!! im still amazed by it now and can't wait for my 12 week scan so I can see and hear it properly xx

Hi Ladies,

Mrs Bear I'm glad all is well so far, just got to sit back and wait.....and wait
When you testing? I started at 8dpo even though I new it was too early....so impatient.

Teej so pleased the scan went well.

Mrs Hedgehog good luck for wednesday.

Rach how you doing? I'm going stir crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->