25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Oh and my headache has gone, its just went as quick as it came. I have no idea what it was or why i had it but im tankful its no longer here.

Boop - I'm afraid there was no pee-ing on a stick for me this month but maybe next month or the one after.

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. We went for our private gender scan today and it's a BOY!!!!! :blue: My hubby is over the moon as he soooo wanted a son. I am thrilled too, can't wait to meet our little man :)

Hope all the other bubbas are doing well- anyone else finding out gender? Good luck to those of you still TTC x x x

yay bec nice one hun xxx am so pleased for you hun xxx not long now i see xxx

Sorry af got you mishc. Surely I'll be right behind you next week..

Bec- yay!!! I'm so happy for you. Congrats on your boy, now time for names

Oh no life I didn't see the other post sorry AF got ya xx

Bec yaaaay so please for you! I had my 20 week scan on Friday and it's a girl lol xxx

A boy for Bec and a girl for Katie!!! So cute! Congrats to both of you...

Katie, Af hasn't gotten me. I was just saying that it probably will by the end of the week.

Not too hopeful for this cycle, no "symptoms"... perhaps that a good thing though since I have had "symptoms" many times and turned out to be just AF. Yesterday wa CD24 for me and I had one cramp (yep, just one second of cramping) at like 11pm last nite. It seemed to be in the middle of my lower abdomen. Then I got it again this morning for one second then nothing again. Probably AF making her way to me. I am only around 8dpo i think. My chart is a little weird.Charting was cool. It seems great to know where you are in your cycle and what's happening with your body but when it's just confusing bc things don't add up..it's not fun anymore! ;-)

Thanks ladies,

a girl Katie- how lovely- I really want my next one to be a girl :)

Hoping the :witch: stays away for you life- it's definitely about time you got your BFP!

How is your little one Tammy? Hope you're both good, how did your 12 week scan go?

Don't know if Mrs Hedgehog still comes on here? Haven't seen any posts from her in a while, if you're reading this Mrs H, I hope you and bubs are doing well :)

Mrs Bear, Mish and Pinga good luck to you all with TTC.

How are you getting on Rach, I know you're taking a break 'cos of your liver- any news or still waiting?

Hugs and :dust: to all x x x

Mish, sorry AF go you hun xxx

Bec, 12 week scan went great!! All was good and can't wait to find out what were having, which will be on my birthday in May :) Congrats on a boy hun :) so pleased you got what you wanted xxx

hi ladies. So i don't know if any of you saw my posts in the 2ww forum but yesterday (8dpo) i checked my cervix, don't ask me why I don't know I wa just curiou I guess. Well, anyway I don't know if I scratched it or if I already had blood but when I checked my (TMI>>) fingers I had some red blood and a good amount of milky cm. an hour later I peed and got about 3 drop of brown tinged cm, then a couple more hours later got a light red streaked wipe.

So either I scratched myslef (btw cervix was med-high and felt kind of open not sure about that stuff though!), I'm getting AF spotting early (yesterday was CD24 of a typically 28-33 day cycle) or I was having IB and I disrupted it! My temp went up again today. check my chart. Just now, another dk reddish wipe (like watery looking)

I'm confused. My luck, it's probably an early AF. Which wouldn't be so bad, I'd like more regular cycles ad shorter ones but then this LP would be really short (9dpo today)

Any ideas? How are the rest of you getting along this month?

Hi life Hun you could have scratched it but it could be ib... Wait a few days and test xxx your cervix being highish and a high temp is good xxx your right at the time when ib would be taking place xxx have everything crossed for ya Hunny xxx

Wow just looked at your chart.... If it rises again it'll be going trip... Looking good xxx

thank rach. i hope so...fx but not trying to get too excited!

how are you sweetie? Any news?

Yeah Backs getting better.... Not heard anything about what they are gonna do about liver... :/ am at the psychiatrist on Wednesday I'll be asking them what's gonna happen... They seem to rush things along quicker than our gp... Lol...
I can understand ya not getting excited... I'd be the same... But am hoping for the best for ya hunny xxx

good luck at your psych appt Rach. i hope they give you some answers and can help you.

I think I am probably out. that spotting quit after 8am so 12 hours ago but I am getting a little crampy in my lower abdomen and my thighs feel sore. some months this hapens to me before AF. I am only 9dpo and my LP is usually 13 or 14 days so it seems a little bit early but maybe not. BLAHBLAHBLAH!

Oh bless ya... It sucks this ttc malarky... wish there was a really early way of knowing....

Life hun that does sound promising!! I really hope it was IB, your temps are fab - will keep fXed for you hun xxx

Rach, i'm pleased your back is feeling better hun and really hope they get something sorted with your live soon xxx

well 11dpo now and nothing major to report. My temps went up, down, up and I haven't had anymore potting. That wa only on 8dpo and the early morning of 9dpo but nothing since. I quite stupidly checked my cervix again last nite and no more blood there. I am guessing it is AF coming though bc I am due on Saturday and I felt kind of tight (that happened last month too. I can reach my cervix but it seems highish, maybe medium. I am really no good with the cp thing, especially the open or closed, can't tell. Anyway took an hpt last nite BF... I was 10dpo and it wa at 11pm though so maybe too early and not good urine, should have waited for this morning.

Anyhow, I am rambling... Any news from any of you???

Life hun, I would say that would have been a bad time to test, your still not out!! Your temps are still high which is a fab sign!! and the temp dip may have been an imp dip - it's around the same time you said you had your spotting so there is a good chance that was implantation spotting, really keeping FXed for you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->