25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

No real news from me....shrink wants me back on full meds with an increase of 5mg in 8 weeks...she doesn't think i am coping very well...she thinks i am heading for a big swing...cos i have been sleeping too much and my temper is through the roof at the mo...
On the liver side she said not to worry too much...it is high but apparently she looked back through all my records and it has been higher...and nothing was said or done...so...mmmmmm.....so gonna have a word wi drew and see if we should saddle back up....:) and if he says yeah....i am just going into my fertile period lol....

Life: Don't give up yet hun...like tammy said when you tested wasn't really a good time...your temps are still high so hopefully they'll stay that way....fx'd xxx

Hope everyone else is ok xxx Much love to you all xxx

thanks Rach and Teej- My hopes aren't too high. I got a pinprick of blood just now when i wiped. Literally a pinprick, am pretty sure AF is coming as I have crampy feelings too. Blah!!

Gl rach if you decided to take advatage of your fertile pd!

I also had the crampy period pains Life, in fact I had them for weeks, i'm hopeful for you even if your not lol xxx

Rach, that's great news about your liver hun!! FXed you saddle back up too :winkwink: xxx

Thanks Teej... That's good to hear! I haven't had anymore pinpricks since this morning so hopefully! I am at 11dpo and the months when I spotted before my period came this is about when it happened (about 10dpo and on and off til AF) but it was brownish. who knows... I will not test again til Sat unless I develop some serious symptoms like nausea or tendeer breasts!

Hey peeps.... Hope y'all well xxx
Life Hun how's it going... You not updated your chart.... :(
Tammy 3rd of October they given you.... Yay :happydance: cannot wait to see pics :)
Bec how ya doing Hun? Hope you and bump are ok xxx
Katie hope your well Hun and bump.. Xxx
Mrs bear... Not heard from you for a while hope your good xxx
Mrs hedgehog hope your well too how far along are you now?
Mishc how's you Hun? Hope your ok xxx

I am ok... My back keeps threatening to go again bloody thing!!!! I cannot believe how tired I am at the mo.... 12 hours sleep is just not enough it seems lol x
And.... We are saddling back up.... Yeehawww lol...

hey rach. I just updtaed. way different time zone than you. I am in the US mountain time. so as i tye this it is 540am.
My temps went up and down, up and down. It is hard to know bc I wake up twice most nites at about the same time..2 and 4 so annoying.

Whatever 12 dpo. I have funny "crampy" but not painful feelings that shift sides on my body but they are not lower abdomen they seem to be at my ribs and sometimes at my belly button. don't know if I have had this before but it seems unfamiliar. on the upside i am still not spotting since the pinprick of blood yesterday and the 8 and 9dpo fiasco! I checked cervix last nite and today bc I thought id rather see the blood nd know af is coming than wonder. No blood! strange cervix though. It is not really low but everything is really tight down there and feels squishy and cramped.. Maybe AF coming.

Anyways... so you guys are going to keep trying!!! Well, good luck in your fertile perdiod is that still coming up or did you miss it this month?

Of course.....
Take it all back....
Right after I posted went to bathroom and there she is that witch! super light red wipe, pink really.... blah! On to next cycle probably red bleed tomorrow, pretty much right on time since today is 12dpo.

I hate my cycle! So, 5 hours ago with the pink wipe and nothing now. I am beginning to wonder if I am aggravating my poor cervix!!! I better quit, seriously it just complicates things anyways and doesn't help me determine anything. I can't even tell the difference in positions, firmness or opening!! So, i quit. Time to stop prodding the cervix!
Still expecting AF in full on Saturday... we will see if she shows up

Thanks Rach, I can't wait to see peanut at the 20 week scan :) so excited to see what we are having, OH's son is constantly walking around with his fingers crossed and when we asked him why he said he's keeping them crossed for a sister... aww bless him, really melted my heart :) xxx

Life, it must be so frustrating for you hun!! maybe it is just because your aggravating your cervix!?!? I hope so and you get your BFP xx

Oh and... YAY Rach, well chuffed that your saddling back up hun!! FXed xx

Oh life hunny.... I bet it is driving you mad!!!! And maybe your annoying your cervix... Have you got cervical erosion? Cos that makes your cervix bleed a bit?!!!! I have an eroded cervix and mine bleeds if I prod and poke it too much :/ still got everything crossed for ya... But not me legs!!!! Yay!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm still here but trying not to get on the boards too much this cycle to see if it makes it all less stressful. I check in to read posts and keep up with everybody though.

Rach - glad to hear you might be starting back up again with ttc
Life - I have a hard time determining what cp, open/closed, etc are too. FX it wasn't AF after all
Teej - glad all is going well, looking forward to hearing if it is a boy or a girl.
Bec and Betty - congrats on finding out your baby's sex. so excited for you
MishC - hope you are doing well

I go to the Dr early tomorrow morning to have another scan and see if any egg follicles have developed enough. If the meds did what they were supposed to I expect to have my next IUI on Tuesday. We shall see...

Good news and bad news - I had 6 egg follicles develop but they may not let me do the IUI with that many. The person who did the scan is going to talk to the doctor. What is even more annoying is neither of them have ever worked on my case at all. My doctor is out of town so essentially two people I have never met get to decide it for me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want 6 babies either, but if I have 3 and still get BFNs I would think the odds of me getting 6 with such low sperm counts is pretty microscopic.

Don't know either way yet, they are supposed to call me...

Update:
Good news - Dr office called and said the Dr doesn't think with our history I have a high risk for high order multiples. So we are cleared to do an IUI on Tuesday. I am inclined to go ahead and do the IUI. I've sent a message to DH to get his opinion on it though since there is a risk involved and I don't want to go forward with it if he doesn't support it.

Mrs Bear that's great news hun, I really hope everything works out for you this time round, will be keeping FXed xx

Back from the IUI. Decided to use two vials to increase the sperm count. Ended up with 15 million with 34% motility which is decent #s for an IUI. There were only 5 follicles in my chart so I guess #6 was too small to matter. Feeling optimistic but trying not to get my hopes up since plenty of people still get BFN with 5 follicles. Now the wait begins... Planning to test on the 25th

FXed that it has worked this time hun, not too long till you find out although it feels like forever lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->