25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Awh, best of luck Mrs Bear, really hope it works for you.

So, 15 weeks Tammy?! Where has that gone?! Hope you're enjoying the second trimester, is all your sickness completely gone now? Didn't lose mine till 16/17 weeks but we're all different. Hope you're feeling great.

Katie, how are you getting on with your little pink bump?! All good I hope.

Got my fingers crossed for some more bfp's this month. You've all been waiting so long, you deserve some good news :)

I am starting to enjoy my pregnancy a bit more now. I had a VERY emotional week last week, was crying at anything (and I mean anything!) one minute then pi**ed off the next! It was the end of a long term too so I was very tired which never helps. I am on my Easter hols now and although I'm spending all day working at home- at least I'm at home and can be comfortable and take things at my own pace.

I'm going to my first antenatal exercise class tonight, it's called aquabump and is water aerobics for pregnant women. I'm really looking forward to it but am a bit nervous too! Hoping to get to know some other women who are having babies as I know noone at the moment and want to have some sort of social life when I finish work- I'll go mad otherwise!

Anyway, hope you ladies are all good, keep updating on here so we can see you're getting on.

Lots of love and :dust: x

Hey Bec, I know, the time is flying by!! I'm enjoying 2nd tri more than 1st but still not 100% get the occasional bout of nausia which I can handle as loads better than it was but the headache's im now getting are driving me mad, have actually been taking paracetamol at times which I swore I wouldn't but otherwise all is going great :o)
I can't get over how far along you are!! Hope you enjoy your class tonight, I have been looking into the different ones they offer around here but not sure yet what to go for so you'll have to let me know what it's like xx

Oh wow ladies.... Cannot believe how far on you all are xxx I swear it doesn't seem like 5 mins since we all were stressing about oving and the likes.... Make me all warm and fuzzy to see tickers wi babies growing xxx
Well I don't know what the hell is going in wi me!!!! Ff still not pinpointed ov.... But if I put a dummy temp in tomorrow it puts it to cd20... But my temps are all over!!!! Arrrgggghhhh.... But tbh not stressing about it (much) lol.... Could be down to the fact my hubby woke me up at 3am trying it on lol (he wasn't awake either) Lmfao but damn it was good sex lol... :blush: :)
Missing my kids like crazy.... But know they are having a good time.... Miss em but the break is great....

LMFAO... was it good cause he was asleep or did he wake up for the main event!?!?!

The best I get woken up to in the middle of the night is my OH trying to find something (in his sleep) under my pillow bless him, either that or needing the toilet!!

Hey Bec glad your ok!
All is fab with me enjoying the pregnancy far more now!
Were do you live? Could meet up when our babies are born for shopping hehe

Teej the headaches will pass I promise mine were terrible up to about 18/19 weeks and I HAD to take paracetomol but the docs say it's completely fine so don't worry x

Rach sounds like you should make the most of the kids being away and relax! Because you are supermum when they are around lol xxx

That's a little more reassuring thanks Katie, it's only really been the last 4-5 weeks i've been getting them but hopefully they will ease off soon xx

Awww thanks Katie xxx
And Lmfao Tammy he woke up for the main event lol xxx ;)

My OH does that all the time! I'm not complaining though very horny in this second trimester lol xxx

Lol yeah Hun you will start to feel horney again until you hit 3rd trimester then you slow right down and feel like a beached whale lol xxx

I've updated my page with a bump pic xxx
Ps I'm not looking forward to being a whale lol xxx

Don't think I've ov'd at all this month.... :/ temps all over!!!! Just hope af shows on time cos I'll be pissed if it doesn't....

Sorry Rach :hugs: I looked at your chart and unfortunately based on that I agree that it doesn't look like you O'd. You never know though. You've had a lot going on lately and stress, etc can do a number on your cycle. If AF doesn't show and no BFP get your Dr to give you a prescription to start AF. Sometimes that is all you need to get your cycle back on track.

It looks like you O'd around day 24 in January though so maybe you just aren't there yet and you will O in the next couple of days. Hang in there hun

It went well. I had 5 good follicles and we had a good sperm count and motility so keeping fingers crossed for that BFP - with no more than 2 babies. I think my odds are still only around 25% though.

I keep telling myself not to get my hopes too high but of course it isn't working all the time. I think I will be having that mental argument with myself til I test :wacko:. I'm only 2dpo and the 2ww is already dragging... planning to test 4/25.

Good luck Mrs Bear xxx

Each I agree with Mrs Bear you may be a little late for ovulation xx

Rach your body has been through so much the last couple of months it may just be a bit out of whack, hopefully next cycle you'll be back on track and soon getting that BFP xx

Mrs Bear that is good news hun, hopefully things will go well this time!! Would you like twins?? xx

You ok Katie hunny? Your fb status sounds like your very much down in the dumps hunny xxx :hugs: xxx

Thanks ladies I know your right xxx ready for new cycle to start now... Come on witch hurry up you old bag!!!!!

Me and Michael have been very rocky and he has been on the couch the last few nights! We need to sit down and talk about everything as he isn't pulling his weight around the house and has yet to buy anything for baby and work has been awful too everything just got to me! Thanks though appreciate it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->