25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Congratulations Pinga!! Great news. I've not posted for a while but have been reading regularly to see how you're all getting on. I'm almost half way now which is pretty scary as it seems like no time since I got my BFP. Although, in other ways it feels like I've been pregnant forever!!

Take care everyone x x

Hi Ladies,

I am very nervous about this pg, due af tomorrow or wednesday. Temp dropped today as it always does before the witch arrives. 13dpo today and I am worried that the ic are not getting any darker. Although I think I was several days late with Dd before I got a strong line. Heres hoping...
Slept so badly last night and had rubbish dreams hope the crappy temp was due to that. Have app with GP next wednesday...hate the waiting. :wacko:

Hopefully pinga like you said rough night xxx you'll be fine xxx

And as I suspected.... Bang and the lines are gone.... Lmfao... Stupid ff.... Lol does anyone know if af should arrive on time this cycle? Seen as I haven't ov'd? X

If you got a 1-2 on digi I would be surprised if AF came Hun try and stay positive xxxx

Rach I don't know about AF and OV I assume you would still get a period even if u don't OV and that's why loads of women don't realise they don't OV for years if ya get me xxxxx

Rach, I still had AF as usual the month I didn't OV xxx

Pinga hun I wouldn't worry too much, I was convinced AF was gonna show after my BFP. my lines stayed very light but also had 1-2 weeks on digi, I'm sure you will be fine :) xxx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the positive thoughts. Got a tescos test and the line is half as dark as the control line and really clear, no squinting or nothing. I'm so chuffed.

Rach after I had IVF I didn't get my period when I went for a scan the Dr said it was because I hadn't Ov'd. I have seen other women on here that have really long cycles, like 50 odd days, and its caouse they haven't oved yet. Maybe google it. Keep licking the scope you could still Ov yet.

Thanks ladies xxx just wait it out I suppose.... Due in between 2-6 days xxx

Pinga - You are probably right and the restless night effected your temps. Your temp is still way above the coverline so odds are things are fine. See what tomorrow looks like and try not to worry :hugs:

Rach - Not Oing can definitely make you not have AF. If I'm not on meds to ovulate I only get AF 3-4 times per year. Good news is they can give you a prescription to bring on AF and restart your cycle if AF doesn't come on her own. If you still don't have it in another week call your Dr and they can get you the prescription.

Damn damn damn been awake ALL night.... I've danced on my driveway in my dressing gown and slippers... Played gran turismo 5 and earned pennies for drew.... Listened to meatloaf, queen, dire straits and now guns n roses.... Granted not easy listening music or chill out music but really revved up.... Never a good sign.... So wonder how long this is gonna last??? When insomnia strikes I am gonna go one of 2 ways... Manic or depressed??? I am guessing manic... My mind is going crazy.... Cannot sit still pacing like a caged animal, grinding my teeth, cannot stop chuckling to myself....lol... And yes I've taken my pills... Lol... :) :happydance: :)

Oh god Rach, sounds awful hun!! Hope you get some sleep tonight xxx

I had my 16 week midwife app yesterday, all is great - got my blood results too and i'm still unusual lol, they have called them autoantibodies and are still unsure what they are or why I have them!! all they could tell me is they are not worried by them! I do however have to have them all repeated again at 28 weeks to to keep an eye and make sure!

Mmmmm that's bizarre Tammy hunny... Medical wonder.... But all is well with you and bubba... And they aren't worried about it xxx that's all that matters...

I could be awake for a few days yet.... 60+ hours isn't unusual when I'm like this.... Have taken the maximum meds and they are having zero effect...Apart from making me shake...(side effect in large doses) So sleeping tablets etc will not touch me... kids are gonna love it though cos I get a bit silly and we end up all over... Drew doesn't cos I cost him a fortune lol...

Hi all,

Teej that is very strange that they have no clue why your bloods are different.:shrug:

Rach you poor love, have you spoken to your dr to let them know how your feeling? Hope you had some sleep last night.

No sign of Af, temps high and test getting darker Woohoo. Christmas baby here we come!

Oh god Rach, I got no sleep last night and feel shattered - don't know how you do it hun, really feel for you xxx

Pinga, that's fab news :) and wow... it really will be a Christmas baby won't it lol xxx

Yep most due date calculators predict the 25th only 1 said 27th. But who actually has the baby on there due date? My 1st was 7 days late.

My minds not fully with it today.... Am really confused.... Lack of sleep is doing it.... If someone asked me to do a child's maths test or owt I'd be screwed....
If I dont sleep again tonight I will phone my shrink to see what they think I should do....

Rach - hope things get better soon :hugs:
Teej - that is crazy about your bloods, but if Drs aren't worried that is a good sign
Pinga - hooray for a Christmas baby!

How is everyone else getting on?

I'm 9dpo today. A couple of separate really sharp 'pinches' in the lower abdomen last night (hour or two apart) and a huge temp dip this morning (almost .7). Hoping and praying it is implantation and I don't get another BFN... With my luck the temp dip was just me sleeping with my mouth open or something :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->