25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Katie - Hang in there :hugs:

Teej - yes, I would like twins. If it is going to be this involved for me to get my BFP it would be nice to get two for the price of one. Three or more gets into complications and pre-term labor so I'm only hoping for one or two. My sister has two year old twin girls and while it is more work it is great to see the way they interact. :ball: And after a while they become each other's playmate so you don't need to keep them entertained so much. The downside is DH only wants 2 so he would probably want to stop where I would want at least one more. Though I suspect he would cave in if I wanted him too :winkwink:

Awww Katie hunny men just dont realise just how hard it is looking after the house, paying bills and working can get very stressful and they need to help out every once in a while.... Even if it's just cooking a meal or putting washing in machine little things.... It all helps ease the burden we women feel xxx more so when your preg xxx don't push yourself too much hunny... Leave none essential household chores... Take care of you... Even if it's chillaxing in the bath with a cheeky glass of wine (one won't hurt), paint your nails, read a nice book or watch a film.... Involve him in your pregnancy get him to feel the baby move or put his ear to your belly to see if he can hear the babies heartbeat....talk to him ask him how he feels.... Things will sort themselves out... Hang in there hunny xxx hugs xxx

Mrs Bear, I really hope you get your twins then hun!! It would be fantastic after everything you have been through - you really deserve it xxx

Katie, pretty much as Rach said hun, sadly men don't alway's think! Hopefully a good talk about things will help out - it may be that the reality of being a dad and what that involves has hit him and although i'm sure he's happy about it he may just be handling it badly. I really hope you both sort things out and soon hun :hugs: xxx

Thanks ladies it's amazing to know I can always come on here for support!

Your ALL fab and deserve the VERY best! Hopefully we will sort it out soon as the stress of this and my manager being an absolute bitch!! Is taking it's toll xxx

Sod work Hun.... Your health and babies health are more important... Xxx tell her to get bent!!!! Lol xxx take care of u xxx

I told her exactly what I thought of her so now am in the firing line!! But gonna say to HR I'm pregnant and sick of the stress so sort it or I will of my own accord xxx

Hi Ladies,

Been trying to stay Breezy about this TTC lark, so haven't been on much.
I hope all the babies are doing well and all of us still TTC are doing well in our cycles.

I am 10dpo and just POAS, just to get it out of my system, didn't look just put it down. Looked 20 mins later and there is a second line. Sure it is just an evap but can't help but feel hopeful. Gonna hold my pee for a few hours and not drink and try again. Due AF thursday. I have one blue dye test and 2 digi test and lots of IC so gonna stick with them for now. Have felt a few strange feelings lately and my back is killing me. And my lips are really dry and I had that with my 1st and with the early MC. Now I'm rambling.
Gonna go and distract myself in the garden.

Omg yay pinga congrats hunny xxx so pleased for ya hunny xxx waaaaaaaaaa another :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

My cycle this month is a bust.... No ov :( but oh well it'll happen when it's ready lol xxx

Yaaaay congrats Pinga! Soooo pleased for you xx sending lots of sticky dust your way xxxx

Hooray Pinga :happydance: congrats on your bfp!

Rach - hang in there hun :hugs: it stinks when you don't O but hopefully things will get sorted out soon

Pinga that is FAB news hunny, I am sooo pleased for you xxx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! YAY Pinga- congratulations!!

I have been waiting for ages hoping to log on and see '7 bfp's' on thread. So happy for you hun. It was the month that I relaxed and tried to be 'breezy' that we got ours- relaxing really does help :)

Hope everyone else is good. My little boy's kicks are getting stronger every day- he's an active little bubba. Can't quite believe I'll be 24 weeks on Thursday (6 whole months!!)- it doesn't feel like I have long left now- very exciting :)

x x x

Thanks everyone.
will be 12dpo tomorrow, due Af thursday and even with the positive test can't wait to get through the next few days without it showing up. Trying not to be nervous but you know. I wonder how sensitive the clearblue digis are? To get 1-2 already...hmmm.

Going to make an appiontment with the GP tomorrow. So chuffed.

Love you all :hugs:

I got 2-3 on a digi at about 16dpo so 10-12 would be about right at 1-2 Hun xxx plus you can never pin point dpo precisely xxx

Well ff decided I am 9dpo today..... Yeah right Lmfao....tomorrow I won't be lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->