25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Mrs Bear that sounds so promising hun!!! I really hope it was implantation xx FXed xx

Sounds really promising mrs bear x fingers crossed!
Rach hope you feel better soon it must be awful not being able to sleep for that long xx

Heres hoping mrs bear.... Really hope you've caught that eggy/eggies.... Maybe we'll have twins on the thread.... :)
Feeling sleepy... So fxd I'll nod off...

Nope no nodding off for me!!!!!!!!! Arrrrggggghhhhh.... Hate this so much!!!!!! Gonna go shopping at asda.... May as well do something productive!!!!!!

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Hubby and I have just been away for a couple of days- our last little holiday before we are joined by our little man :)

Was lovely to enjoy the nice weather and I even hit the 24 week (6 month) mark yesterday which I was really chuffed about as baby is now considered viable, should anything go wrong they will try to save him. Although I am sure all will be fine. He is very active and I love feeling his kicks.

Mrs Bear- the pinching feeling you describe is potentially very promising, I had some strange pinching feelings just before I got my BFP. Best of luck- can't wait to hear :)

So excited we now have 7 BFP's but really hoping we get some more soon. Pinga- can't believe your bub's will be a Christmas baby!

Tammy, so you've reached the 16 week mark- you can find out the sex of your baby anytime from now- you going to find out?

Anyway, take care everyone and enjoy the Easter weekend with the fabulous weather we are having x x x

Bec - congrats on getting to the 6 month mark. I don't think I would be comfortable til I got there either.

10 dpo today - temp shot back up today which is a great sign. Hoping it stays up there and goes even higher tomorrow.

BBs way more sore today. Stilly crampy feelings off and on but not that sharp sensation I was getting before.

Dying to test but still too early because of the meds.... :wacko:

Hope everyone is doing well - have a great weekend!

Happy Easter Ladies,

Got 2-3 on a digi yesterday so its growing.

Mrs Bear I have everything crossed for you. When are the drugs out of your system so you can test?

Going to tell my Mum today. Told my sister last week. Was gonna wait till 12 weeks but to excited.:happydance: Gonna tell Oh's family next weekend when we are with them.

Yay! Great news Pinga! We waited till we were 7 weeks and we had just had a private scan so we could show them the little jelly bean it's the best feeling ever telling the world xx

All great signs Mrs Bear- very excited for you hun- when you testing?

Pinga- always reassuring to see tests get darker or digi ones show you are further along. I loved telling people- enjoy :)

The shot they give me to ovulate is the same hormone that the hpt's pick up so you can get a false positive if you test too early. Some people have it out of their system after a few days and others it is 10-12. Some women POAS early in the 2ww to see when the shot is out of there system but I don't want to see a BFP til it is for real (plus don't want to waste all that money on tests)

They say not to test for the full 14 days to make sure the shot is gone, though I will probably not be able to hold out that long.... may test as early as tomorrow. If cd9 was an implantation dip that should give it enough time to be positive. [-o<

If I do get a BFP I won't post til after I am able to tell DH though - I want him to be first to know. So I guess if you don't see me posting a BFN keep your FX that it was good news and I just haven't been able to tell DH yet :thumbup: (So much for not getting my hopes up... :dohh: lol)

Morning,

Can't wait Not to hear from you Mrs Bear :winkwink:

Told my Mum yesterday it went well but Oh was acting all strange so we had it out and it turns out that he wasn't investing in the pregnancey untill the 12 week scan. Well then I cried alot, and reminded him that with our 1st he treated me as if I were made of glass and new exactly what food I was sposed to eat and when. I also told him that this baby is real and has a heart beat and if god forbid we lost it I would be devestated already but would be heartbroken if he was indifferent. So I gave him Zita West book conception to birth and after a quick read on week 5, it finally suck in!

Then when we went to get his hair cut he told the hairdresser we were expecting our 2nd! Men :shrug: Can't live with them can't live without them :dohh:

Happy Easter Ladies x

My OH was the same hence why I had a private scan! To make it "more real" for him??

Glad he changed his attitude and fast for you and for little bean because every minute you are pregnant is so precious xx

Bec, yeah we're going to find out on the 20 week scan which is on 17th May and is also my Birthday so will have best prezzie ever :) So pleased all is going well for you hun and you have hit that 6 month mark, time is flying!!! xx

Mrs Bear..... im sitting here with FXed as we haven't heard anything about a BFN so really hoping you got your BFP hun xxx

Pinga - Men!!! they are strange creatures at the best of times lol, thankfully I seem quite lucky so far and my OH has gone completely gaga over baby and is being really helpful and won't let me over do it :) xxx

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great easter break xxx

I finally think I've ov'd!!!! My boobs hurt a bit... Not much but a bit!!!!! Even though ff still thinks I ov'd on cd20.... Bit bummed out we didn't bd alot but we shall see....

Rach - FX you O'd :happydance:
Teej - can't wait to find out if pink or blue :yellow:
Pinga - glad he came around :thumbup:

Tested this morning at 12dpo and BFN :cry:

Devastated... I'll test again Tuesday but I really think I'm out

Oh Mrs Bear try not to give up hope yet. Its not over till its over.:hugs:

^^^^^ I agree hun keep positive until AF arrives I hear some women don't get + tests till alot later because of hcg levels xx

Thanks ladies :hugs: AF won't show til I stop meds so I will do that if no BFP on Tuesday and she will probably get here over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->