25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

sorry to hear that Mr. Bear. I hop you get your BFP

I am taking some time off. Maybe that is what I need.

Thanks lifechanging :hugs: Taking a break can help a lot - I did that last month and it helped my sanity a lot :wacko: Hang in there hun - we will get there.

Hugs life I've not took it as seriously this month and I feel really relaxed....
Well ff still says cd20 so today 17dpo.. But I still say cd32... 5dpo ..... Temp went off like a rocket today... Eggy will be a very crap eggy cos of late ov I would guess... we shall see xxx

Rach - I would agree, 32 or maybe 34. FX for a good eggie and lots of :dust:

Another BFN today for me at 14dpo so I think I am definitely out. Stopped meds this morning so AF should be here by the weekend.
At least I have the royal wedding as a distraction :wedding: :thumbup:

Mrs Bear i'm so sorry to hear that hun, was so hopeful for you - hopefully AF won't show xxx

Hi Everyone

Sorry you are still getting BFN Mrs Bear. :hugs: Looking forwrd to the wedding too. I am going to watch it whilst I get ready for my Oh's brothers wedding the same afternoon.

lol must be the weekend for wedding's, my cousin is getting married on Saturday.
Friday we have a friends 40th and he's having a garden party with a hog roast... mmmm... will of course be watching a bit of a peek at the wedding while getting ready though :) xx

I'm gonna watch the wedding.... Only cos I wanna know what her frock is like lol... I used to work in a bridal shop so it's something that interests me lol... Sad but true.... Xxx

Reyt off to sort the gardens.... AGAIN.... Hate this time of year!!!! That's all I seem to do!!!!! Boring!!!!!!

You have to have a nose at the dress... main reason i'm watching it lol.

I'm completely wiped out today, just walked to the post office and feel like I have walked miles!! xx

Awww bless ya hunny... Wait while your bump gets huge.... Then everything will feel like a huge effort xxx but it's nice xxx really looking forward to the day I get a bump.... :)

I am really enjoying being pregnant now which out way's the rest of it by far :) you will get your bump soon Rach xxx

Katie, they seem a lot better now and not as often thankfully, I woke with one yesterday but not so bad as they were and it seems to have gone today instead of lasting 3 days :) How are things going with you hun xxx

Am taking it as it comes...it.ll happen when it happens...
Cannot believe how quick it is going for everyone....some over halfway and some nearly halfway...it is mental....:)

I'm glad your feeling better hun! I still have off days because of clothes not fitting me and being groggy from lack of sleep but other than that it's the best I've felt throughout the pregnancy xx

Rach your bump will come soon xx

I know how you feel hun, I still have off day's but am so lucky that my MIL took me shopping in London and bought me loads of new clothes to see me through the pregnancy, I got 15 nice floaty tops and 5 dresses - she spoiled me rotten bless her and am so thankful as now have so much choice and am a lot more comfy :) xx

Am taking it as it comes...it.ll happen when it happens...
Cannot believe how quick it is going for everyone....some over halfway and some nearly halfway...it is mental....:)

Oh My God... until I read this it hadn't dawned on me that i'm almost half way through... how quick has that gone!?!?!?

That's amazing!! Wish my MIL did that lol I've been so skint having to finish buying things we need for the house and baby etc that I don't have much left over! Gonna try and buy a little something tomorrow to treat myself though xx

Huge temp dip and cramping today.....
Awwww the wedding was truly beautiful..... I did cry.....

Temp back up.... Still cramping.... Maybe??? Couple of days and we shall know.... It's very quiet round here lately.... Hope everyone is enjoying the nice english weather....and for our American buddies hope your weather is nice xxx but feeling totally gutted for all the people in southern states for the awful distruction from the tornados my thoughts to those affected by this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->