25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

How's everybody doing?

Rach - your temps are still looking good. FX for you hun

I had my appt yesterday so I am back on the meds. Should be back in the 2ww in a couple weeks :thumbup:

Wow Rach your temps are looking great!! FXed that this is it hun xxx

I'm doing great now, really enjoying being pregnant and feeling baby move :) only 2 weeks to go and we know if we are team pink or blue :) xxx

Thanks ladies... Here's hoping....
Am a bit sad today.... :( well really sad if I am honest.... A friend of mine found out she was pregnant yesterday....(she's split wi her hubby in sept so as you can imagine she's living it up a bit) she said she was careful and that they used condoms but anyways she's preg... But and here's the killer.... She's having a termination!!!! I was/am heartbroken.... I know my friend is not maternal in any way, shape or form and the son she has is 11 same age as cam....and while she loves him and such you can see she'd rather he wasn't here...it's made me really upset that she's preg and I'm not I really want another baby and she hates children and she's gonna take it's life away :( makes me really sad.... I'd even go as far as say have the baby and I'll look after it.... But her life her decision :( xxx

Oh hun, that is awful when you want one so badly!! Sadly though it is her choice - your turn will come hun and at least your baby will be very much wanted and loved xxx

Not getting too excited but check these out.... One on top fmu bottom smu.... :)

Attachments

• c1ed6a10.jpg
    c1ed6a10.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 387e954f.jpg
    387e954f.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 10
OMG... I can def see something on the first pic hun, 2nd is a bit too dark but FXed :) xxxx

I see something too, can't wait for tomorrow..:hugs:

Eagerly awaiting an update today Rach lol xxx

You and me both hun, there were definite lines on the 1st ones!! Your not out yet though, your temps are still up so hopefully todays was a dud test xxx

Enhanced and normal of today's... Tbh much fainter than yesterday's but something there... :/

Attachments

• e6402178.jpg
    e6402178.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 81a93d8e.jpg
    81a93d8e.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
Think I can see something hun, v faint but there!! Let's hope it's just early days and it will darken xxx

Maybe early days xxx af due today/tomorrow.... Got keep testing wi ic until it gets a little darker then try a frer or digi.... Xxx we shall see.... :)

Line up of tests so far... Bottom 3 are today's lol... Well I think they are in right order lol....The one on very bottom is one I just took lol...poasa in the house...

Attachments

• ad8c7279.jpg
    ad8c7279.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
  • c73983e9.jpg
    c73983e9.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads