25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Damn my window ledge needs painting lol or replacing like all others lol xxx :/

I see something on all of them on the lighter version hun hope this is the start if your BFP xxx

Line up of tests today's is the bottom on... Had been tweaked cos it was really crap lighting...

Attachments

• 6a3f2f1a.jpg
    6a3f2f1a.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
do you think??? eeekkkkkk getting excited now...she's not shown today so....come on strong :bfp:....

Very exciting Rach- could well be a bfp- have you thought about testing on a frer? I got a faint line on same test as you on 12dpo and so I did a frer and got a much clearer bfp. Might be worth it so you don't have to keep analysing the IC's!! Good luck hun, got everything crossed for you :)

Hope everybody else is good. It has been quieter on here recently- I think it's the nice weather and all the public holidays we've been having!

I had my 25 week appointment today (although I'm actually 26+1- midwife wasn't working last week) and most seems all good. Got to hear heartbeat again and she measured the fundus height for the first time. Blood pressure good. Just a possible UTI so gotta wait for results from lab on Monday. Bubs is kicking a lot though and I'm getting bigger and bigger! Found going back to work hard after having a break- forgot how tiring my job is! But it's the weekend now and only 3 weeks left till half term already!! Woohoo!!!

Hope the other mums to be and bubbas are all well. Hope all you TTC ladies are still all good too. Can't believe how much time is flying by.

Lots of love and :dust: to everyone x x x

Thanks bec I will test tomorrow or Sunday wi a frer...

Glad to hear bubs is doing well... Xxx

I had my 25 week appt yesterday and heard bubs heartbeat! Have been refered to physio because I am in a lot of pain at night with my hips xx glad all is well Becs xxx

Rach I can't wait to see your result xxx

Rach that looks so promising hun - it looks like my IC's did when I first tested then I got the BFP on the CB Digi!! FXed hun xxx

Bec, so pleased all is going well for you hun, all is great with me, felt baby kick for the first time last night - it actually made me jump lol, I'm also being referred to physio though as my back is hurting quite a bit but will all be worth it!! I have the 20 week scan a week on Tuesday and will know what colour to get for the nursery :) xxx

Help if I attached em lol x

Attachments

• 30e5601a.jpg
    30e5601a.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 9
  • a09c16c8.jpg
    a09c16c8.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
I can def see a line Rach! Excited to see your next test. FX for you x x

I got my BFP at 15dpo 2 days late on a tesco test Hun as they detect really low hcg levels xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->