25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

so sorry Rach :hugs: seems like she always comes just when we get our hopes up

Beginning to feel like something wrong... And I've had enough of the same outcome every month.... Especially this month... X

I know she got me but this is this mornings test cos I wanted to pee on one!!!!
Came up in time limit... Took outta case and snapped (glare on screen) but can see when in irl...

Attachments

• c2027ab8.jpg
    c2027ab8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • e7d39e56.jpg
    e7d39e56.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh Rach hun, i'm so sorry to hear she got you!! Are you having a normal period though as not impossible that you get BFP and still have a period xxx

Well I haven't had a "normal" period since December they are always really light and I mean really 30-46hours is how long they can be and I could (if I was a dirty smelly cow lol) wear the same pad from start to finish... This seems the same as well....

Ah so no real indication there either then!! I would just keep an eye and maybe re-test in a couple of days just to see if your still getting line's xx

Well had a pad on for about 8 hours and about a 50p size amount of blood!!!!
Totally drained and boobs feel like sodding rocks!!!! Fed up!!!!

Morning Ladies,

Feel sick sick sick and very tired. A little achey but nothing like with my 1st. I wander if you feel less stretching pains when you have strethed before :shrug:

Have my Dd's christening this sunday so I have major jobs to do around the house and in the garden but I feel so crappy I can't seem to get on.:nope:
The Rev is coming round for a chat tonight so I have to tidy up downstairs, clean the bathroom, and all the inside of the windows as the window cleaner is coming too :dohh:

I really feel for you hun!! I couldn't be bothered to do anything in that first couple of months as I felt soo sick and tired!! At least you have something to keep your mind occupied though xx

I've been feeling loads of movement going on in there now which is fab :) just can't wait now to have my 20 week scan and see how everything is going and what colour the nursery is going to be :) Have to admit, seeing the news about Kelly Brook has put me slightly on edge!! I really feel for her, to be so far along too xx

Let us know what the doc say's Rach!!! FXed xxx

They are in no hurry to speak with me... Got a telephone consult tomorrow... Will let y'all know when I know something!!!! Xx

Well had phone consult wi docs and he wants me to do one of their preggo tests...still a pee one...so he wasnt much help....still getting faint lines....still feel like throwing up at every given chance...nipples are sore still peeing bucket loads and i am shockingly tired...but still nothing....well nothing to get excited about!!!!!:shrug::shrug::shrug:
here is todays sd test...

Attachments

• 18dpo.jpg
    18dpo.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
What awful news for Kelly Brooke! There has been a few celebrities now that have been through this it's awful to see no matter how far you are!

Rach I hope the docs can give you some answers chin up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->